KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Valley Of The Breeds

The Valley Of The Breeds
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Okay np

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 07:54 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Okay update whats going to be happening now is the rp is going to switching from the shadow realm to the valley now the breeds who am back in the valley now know that they messed up so am basically am licking their wounds so to speak their next plan is they have several humans who they am going to be using them as sacrifices so they can use their blood to try and wake up their God the God wont wake up just yet but thats their main plan and back in the shadow realm the chosen am on their way to the palace.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 08:10 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Alrighty then. How should we go about this?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 08:15 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Listen to berina and focus the attention back to the God and them humans who am in cages thats there plan now for the moment the chosen once their ready will enter the valley but there not yet and the breeds can't enter the shadow realm at all so that plan would never work the chosen need time to get strong and train first

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 08:21 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Chosen human
Name: Eric "Giant/BFG" Malarkey

Height: 6' 10''

Weight: 220 lbs.

Appearance: Eric is a large, towering individual with a body shape proportioned to his height, earning him the nickname "Giant". He has soft, wavy brown hair that reaches to his shoulders, with pale gray eyes, and perpetual stubble around his chin.

Element: Primary - Light, Secondary - Void

Powers: Active - Light Beam [Eric can emit a piercing ray of light (laser) from his fingertip, which can be widened to a 30ft cone of diffused light from his palm, to function as a flashlight], Shape Shift (size) [Eric can shrink his entire body to the size of a flea, or grow to three times his normal height and weight]

Passive - Afterglow [A faint radiation of light emits from Eric's body, increasing in brightness depending on his current emotion/mood], Absorb [Power of the void causes objects to naturally gravitate towards Eric. The power of gravitation can be strengthened or weakened, but never fully stopped]

Skills: Marksmanship, Self-Defense

Weapon: Bow & Arrow, "Light" Gun [For those of you who have seen Yu Yu Hakusho, think Spirit Gun], "Void" Cannon [High density orb that will crush whatever comes into contact with it],

Personality: Eric is rather reserved, especially in groups, but when among his close friends, he is very amiable, willing to lend an ear, hand, or any other sort of help when needed.

Starsign: Cancer

Items: Cell phone, wallet, house keys, Memo pad and pen, pocket flashlight

Fears: While gradually coming to terms, Eric still has an unexplainable fear of darkness. If possible, he will not enter an dark are without even dim lighting, or someone to accompany him. He is also somewhat wary of very large crowds, particularly extreme cases such as concerts. This is do to growing mostly on his own.

Strengths: Eric is loyal to a fault, and will support those who have gained his trust almost blindly. He also has a natural sense of diplomacy, and can bring heated arguments to a fair compromise.

Bio: (optional) Eric was born and raised in his hometown, and gained a reputation in his neighborhood for being "the nice guy", despite being something of a loner. As time went on and he grew physically, despite being taunted, Eric kept on friendly terms with everyone, earning him a new moniker: BFG (Big Friendly Giant). Currently he is in his senior year in high school, and is looking forward to continue his education in college.

Other: (optional) I'll just use this spot for notes on the character. His weapons, abilities, and elements are, naturally, subject to the GM's approval. I would like to make it known that the powers and weapons list is kind of a foreshadowing. Eric will not start out knowing all his abilities, nor will he know how to control them immediately. I tried to fashion his personality and elements so that they worked off one another(i.e. fear of dark/light element, loner personality/void)...umm...I guess that's it. Hope I didn't go too overboard. embarrasment

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Last edited by XanatosForever on Jun 10th, 2009 at 10:25 AM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 10:23 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

No its fine your approved you will be able to develop your powers now that we are in the Shadow Realm okay the chosen am in the carriage on the way to the palace so just have your character in the carriage with them

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 10:56 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

I might not be able to post again until Monday. Going to Bonnaroo! big grin

Try not to auto me at first, because I may be able to post while i'm there.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 01:24 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Ok cool, have a good time lol

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 01:55 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Shadow
Name: Elora
Height: 6.0
Weight: 125
Appearance: ,Long blonde hair, Sky blue eyes, has a radiant glow
Weapon: Light star chakram
Personality: sweet natured,kind and loving
Items: star gem necklace
Powers: orbing she glows and can vanish and reappear in another place
Skills: can leviate high

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 04:47 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Yay! I'm in! big grin

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 09:45 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Nice entrance bit different lol but cool

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 10:23 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Thank you. big grin Honestly, if you had not approved my character as is, I would have been at a loss as to how to introduce him. Just being there seemed kind of out of place, y'know?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 10:25 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Lol its okay its nice to have people interested In joining this

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 10:37 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Name: Marluxia
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 182
Appearance:
Element: Flowers :3
Powers: Summoning blades, flowers as sharp as razor blades.
Skills: Slow, Fast.
Weapon: Scythe
Personality: Outgoing to meeting others. Knowing that the chosen people are in the same place he is, Marluxia seeks to find out what exactly they going to do.
Starsign: Scorpio
Items: Water Vial, Eye Drops, Pheonix Down
Fears: Good/Evil
Strengths: His quick reflexes, Scythe skill
Bio: Marluxia was always one to say "if the price is right, then we will have a show" A Assasin for hire who will help anyside. He fears the evils because of the power they posses. But he also fears the potential of the others
Other: Heres Pic

Attachment: marluxia_days.png
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 04:55 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

People read what she writes read back noone in the shadow realm is bad only the breeds am and the scythe is baileys weapon their is only one
It gave the chosen powers remeber

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 08:10 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Not the mention the blatant KH rip-off. no expression

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 08:26 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Whats KH

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 10:26 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Kingdom Hearts. laughing

Not that I'm complaining, if that's who he wants to role play, that's his right. I'm just used to role playing original characters, that's all. smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 10:48 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Oh yeah lol i know kingdom hearts yup i usually rp original characters as well in fact this whole roleplay is taken from my story that i write when i was younger and i did my college piece on it as well i just feel priviledged to share it with all of you i hope your liking it.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 10:55 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I'm having a good time with it. You did a college piece on this? I have to say I'm impressed, and feel flattered that you're willing to share your world with us all. big grin

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 11:28 AM