KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Valley Of The Breeds Roleplay

The Valley Of The Breeds Roleplay
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Screaming and panic from the people could be heard as the intense shaking from the earth tremor could be felt, Bailey slid off the bench grabbing her diary as she fell off she looked around"What is happening!!!! starting to feel panicky herself a bit but remained calm she looked up and noticed something strange. A bright light ball of energy was heading for them she looked at Evan "Okay that something you don't see everyday What is that ?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 05:41 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Sasha had no choice but to let go of her bike and the shaking from the tremor was hard for her to keep her balance it had sent some of alarms from the cars in the street to go off, She looked up and saw a bright ball of energy coming towards them she looked at Wei and shouted "LOOK AT THAT WHAT IS THAT THING!!!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 08:11 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Lucas held himself up against the wall the ground was shaking like crazy he wondered what the heck was going on, He looked and could see a ball of bright energy coming towards them"Erm dudes what the hell is that!!!!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 10:50 AM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

A bright ball of energy came flying toward Kyle.

"Now thats something you don't see every day..."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 04:20 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
Screaming and panic from the people could be heard as the intense shaking from the earth tremor could be felt, Bailey slid off the bench grabbing her diary as she fell off she looked around"What is happening!!!! starting to feel panicky herself a bit but remained calm she looked up and noticed something strange. A bright light ball of energy was heading for them she looked at Evan "Okay that something you don't see everyday What is that ?
He looked around " what is this !? the Apocalypse isnt sapose to happen for many more years !! as i heard " He then saw the light. For some reason it didnt hurt his eyes like the light from the sun " is this how our lifes end !?" It was coming for them but he couldnt really move the shaking was intense. He was still hanging on the bench.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 04:23 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Bailey looked at Evan"its coming i don't know why but i can't move
The ball of energy hit her first it lifted her up and lit her entire body and a bubble of pure wrapped her inside of it like a protective cocoon it the power filled her body and the blinding light caused her to black-out

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 04:31 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Vexen Tried to grab her but she was gone " SHIT NOT ME !!" It grabed him. The same thing that happend to her was happening to him. He screamed then before he knew it, he blacked out and it was like he was asleep as he teleported.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 04:39 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

The light touched Kyle and infused him into a bubble. He looked over at the other guys.

"Bye-bye" and he laughed as he disappeared, leaving a strange echo.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 04:46 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

The lights went out as the tremor sent the whole of the building shaking zoey had to quickly dodge a clothing rail that had wheels on it she landed on the floor and cursed under her breath"That agent is so fired i didn't sign up for this She went to get up but she saw a ball of energy coming at her from the exit door she put her hands up in front of her face"Oh please don't hit me it hit her wrapping her in a bubble she blacked out from the shock of it all.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 05:57 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Wei looked up andmubmled somthing under his breath as the bubble engulfed him

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 06:04 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Lucas watched as Kyle dissapeared and he was the next one to be hit, the energy hit him He was wrapped in the bubble the light shining so bright he closed his eyes and felt himself being teleported away

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 06:40 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Evan woke up "ah my damn head" His vision was blurry he couldnt make out where he was ' ok ok, theres weird guys around me , can barley see and all i remember was talking to Bailey. Well im screwed' Evans vision cleared up " who are you guys !?"

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 08:48 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Bailey woke up"Oh my head what happened

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 08:52 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Evan heard her and sat up "Bailey you ok !?" He looked at her up and down " no visual bruises, feel any pain"

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 08:59 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Bailey looked at him"Im fine thank you just a little shaken am i dreaming or am we in egypt ?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 09:07 PM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

A whisling echo could be heard the bubble of energy released Lucas and he fell on the sand near Bailey and Vexen.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 03:01 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( haha sorry i acidently put Vexen instead of Evan. See in Kingdom Hearts Evans no body is Vexen, and i kinda put Vexen instead of Evan XD )) He shook his head "could have sworn i saw .... never mind. Ya quite a ride we must of had..... EGYPT ?!" He looked around. all of a sudden somone hit the sand hard " o shit !" He looked at the guy that fell. "ouch i guess thats how we all fell....." Evan got up and went by him "you alright !?"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 04:16 AM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Lucas opened his eyes his vision blurry but then it became clearer the sun was blazing hot and then looked at Evan"Yeah I think so but where the hell are we ?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 07:16 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Sasha got hit by the energy and was lifted into a bubble the light was bright she closed her eyes and felt herself being teleported, Within minutes the bubble released her and she landed in the sand next to the others.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 07:40 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563
Protector Of The Universe

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
"Pleasure to meet you... icebreaker? Odd name, in my opinion."
"S'just a nickname.It'll make sense once you get to know me better."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 09:18 AM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote