KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Valley Of The Breeds Roleplay

The Valley Of The Breeds Roleplay
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Wei stood up and exhaled deeply as he held his hand to his head "I'm fine, but for some reason I'm feeling discomfort from how bright the sun is."

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 09:39 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

zoey walked over to where the others were and looked over at what Evan did "ha i knew it you are a freak and im sick of being in this sun i feel like im in a flippin sauna jeez" she then touched the ice and her hand glowed and melted the ice.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 09:50 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
Bailey came over by Evan " i think something is happening to all of us first me and now you Evan"
He shok his head " if didnt know any better id say where not even in our time, just a theory of course i mean think about it. If this is possible what else is." Evan saw Zoey melt the ice " well you are HOT headed so that works great for you, but um...... DONT MELT MY ICE >=( !" He made more on the ground and laughed " this is actually fun. But on a serious note what do we do ?" He walked over to Wei and put some ice where he was to get a cool sensation from it.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 04:55 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Sasha stared at Evan "He look dehydrated i don't know about you lot but im thirsty and this heat not helping we could do with some shade to get out of this sun" she then walked over to the ice that Evan had just made and looked at it " oh if only this ice would turn into water" she then felt it and suddenly the ice changed form and change into a pool of water.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 07:51 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Kyle was there the whole time, but invisible.

"Hey, guys." He waved his hand in front of Lucas. He noticed something wierd. His hand was gone!

"Guys! Can you see me?"

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 01:51 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Bailey looked over "what the heck" she then moved closer to kyle "yes i can see you but you keep fading think you can make yourself invisible but looks like you haven't got a good handle on it yet, i don't know whats happening but i think it has something to do with that ball of energy we got hit by"

Last edited by TxG on Jun 7th, 2009 at 02:09 PM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 02:03 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Shadow Realm

Gaius was standing In front of a numerous number of Elf Rangers/warriors, Mages,Fairies,Dwarfs all of them were awaiting further instructions "You Know why I summoned you here, The chosen are approximetly 5 miles away from us, we know of their location from the locator on the scrythe bear in mind they am quite confused at the moment we don't want to scare them but to bring them here safely already they will be develpoing their powers but I must bring this to our attention The breeds am most probably aware now of the existence of a new chosen and they am not going to just sit there in the valley and wait no they will want them killed before they do get strong thats where we come In, this is a scouting operation we get the chosen bring them safely before the breeds get to them if we do come under attack from them you know what must be done the chosen am our only hope they must survive for the sake of the existence of the earth Lets go thre's not a moment to lose.

Last edited by TxG on Jun 7th, 2009 at 04:07 PM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 04:04 PM
Miguelohara563
Protector Of The Universe

Peter looked at them."It's--it's happening to everyone!"he paused."COOL!Do you have any idea how beneficial this is?Kyle could go invisible and sneak into bank vaults.Zoey could burn the opposition,and Evan could--uhm--freeze stuff.Wonder what I can do?"

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 04:19 PM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Zoey looked at peter In disgust"eew the idea of that is just gross its bad enough that im a freak like the rest of you well I still got my looks"

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 04:34 PM
Miguelohara563

Peter was miffed.
"You know that I'm right.We aren't freaks,these are GIFTS,you stupid airhead!You can melt things!Can't you see the benefits outweigh the bad bits in that?"

A Dark Elf Ranger regiment was stirring slightly.
"And what of us,Gaius?Once Nar Shurtagal discovers that we have been helping the Chosen,we will be slaughtered as cattle."

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 04:45 PM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Evan laughed at the jokes " well hey i wonder if anything else could be done !" He looked at Zoey 'this will be funny' He held his hand out and made it flat aiming in her direction. He then did what he did last time and a bust of ice apeared but instead of freezing her there was a shiney like baracade around her " huh ? a sheild ?" He walked over to her and kicked it " owwee crap that thing is solid !" '... assuming it will go away in time, like an old video game i once played'

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 05:05 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563

Peter shrugged.
"Now that is interesting.....Zoey can shield us from gunfire as Kyle sneaks in and Evan freezes stuff!"

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 05:25 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Zoey looked at him like he was the biggest idiot ever" your a fruitcake I aint going to be shielding anyone planning stuff Ha what am you a flaming criminal ?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 05:39 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Evan felt a slight rumble "you guys feel that ?" He looked out in the distance. It looked big " somthings coming get ready who knows what it is" Evan didnt know what to expect from it.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 05:41 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Bailey stood in front of them"It something alright get ready we have these gifts we must defend and look out for each other"

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 05:49 PM
Miguelohara563

"I don't know if I--oh,look at that."
His arms had some sort of frost buildup on them,that had formed a four-fingered gauntlet over his left hand.He punched a nearby rock:it shattered like glass.He checked the gauntlet:it wasn't even scratched.
"Now that's a superpower."

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 06:06 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Bailey looked over at peter using her mind power

~ Peter stop that!! your going to attract attention to us if you haven't already NOW FOCUS something is coming ~

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 06:15 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Kyle quietly faded. He looked inside his coat, and readied some of his knives.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 07:12 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

An unearthy sound could be heard and it echoed throughout the desert an sense of pure evil was in the air and the loudest noise sent vibrations underneath the sand,About a mile in front the portal opened an array of blue and green lightning could be seen and an army of the breeds came out with the intent to destroy the chosen.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 07:43 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Something hit Kyle's ears. He perked up and became visible.

"Did you guys hear that? Sounds very strange."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 07:49 PM