KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Griffin versus the Decepticons.....

Griffin versus the Decepticons.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Griffin versus the Decepticons.....

Griffin (Jumper) is going about his business one day, when suddenly he is confronted by Megatron. Megatron believes that Griffin knows where Sam Whitwicky is, and will gladly kill Griffin if he doesn't tell him where Sam and the others are.

Griffin then finds himself surrounded by all the Decepticons, every one shown in the two Transformers films. They raise their weapons, and Griffin teleports out of the line of fire. Griffin, nutso that he is, assumes that the Decepticons are in league with the Paladins, and that they must die.

Can he beat them?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2009 09:27 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Re: Griffin versus the Decepticons.....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Griffin (Jumper) is going about his business one day, when suddenly he is confronted by Megatron. Megatron believes that Griffin knows where Sam Whitwicky is, and will gladly kill Griffin if he doesn't tell him where Sam and the others are.

Griffin then finds himself surrounded by all the Decepticons, every one shown in the two Transformers films. They raise their weapons, and Griffin teleports out of the line of fire. Griffin, nutso that he is, assumes that the Decepticons are in league with the Paladins, and that they must die.

Can he beat them?

What the f**k?

There must be something you had in mind that Griffin could do to beat them, I just haven't figured out what it is yet. So you should probably post what you are thinking.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 01:58 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Despite his "jumping power", what could Griffin do to kill the Deceps?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 02:00 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Haven't seen it yet but I thought he could only teleport. What's he going to do offensively?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 02:01 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Classic RJ thread.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 02:05 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

unless i missed something , there is nothing griffin can do to them

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 02:13 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Jump them into the sharks. Duh.

Jump-ram a bus into them. Duh.

Speed-jump attack them with a baseball bat. Duh

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 02:24 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

I like that

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 02:28 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Jump to a military base, snag some Sabot, and 'port-pump them full o'...well, Sabot. erm

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 02:40 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Jump to a military base, snag some Sabot, and 'port-pump them full o'...well, Sabot. erm

Doesn't work like that.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 02:48 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Griffin can jump anything that moves, so obviously he can take out most of the Decipticons with ease. He ports to them, grabs them, and jumps them into the ocean, into the Grand Canyon. into a volcano, etc;

The main challenge here for him is Starscream and Megatron. If he drops them into say, the ocean, they can hit their thrusters and escape. He'll need to jump them somewhere where they cannot transform after he drops them and fly to safety.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 06:02 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The Decepticon in question would have to be actively moving, ie walking, running, rolling or flying. Don't see that happening before one of them tags his Irish ass dead. Meh, he might get a few.

Ocean won't kill any of them.

Don't think Griffon has an active volcano as a jump spot.

Grand Canyon seems alright.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 06:18 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

griffin cant dodge bullets... so that pretty muchsums up what happens here.

griffin couldnt even finish samuel l. jacksons old ass even though he was actively trying to kill him...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 06:23 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
The Decepticon in question would have to be actively moving, ie walking, running, rolling or flying. Don't see that happening before one of them tags his Irish ass dead. Meh, he might get a few.

Ocean won't kill any of them.

Don't think Griffon has an active volcano as a jump spot.

Grand Canyon seems alright.
Well, all he has to do is have seen it, in real life or in a pic, and he can jump there.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 06:48 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
griffin cant dodge bullets... so that pretty muchsums up what happens here.

griffin couldnt even finish samuel l. jacksons old ass even though he was actively trying to kill him...
He cant dodge bullets, but he can jump around so fast they cant track him.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 06:52 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

The Fallen can teleport and also has the power of telekinesis. Even without him though, Griffin has no chance - one missile that covers a decent area and he is dead.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 07:04 AM
steverules_2

I'm pretty sure that the decepticons would be smart enough to find out about Griffin first and then find out that electric wires can stop him, thus Griffin is dead...he really couldn't take any of them down before they take him down

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 07:10 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by steverules_2
I'm pretty sure that the decepticons would be smart enough to find out about Griffin first and then find out that electric wires can stop him, thus Griffin is dead...he really couldn't take any of them down before they take him down

Are you saying they'd throw electrical wires at him? Because I don't recall anyone of them having this attack. Enlighten me.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 07:12 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Placidity
The Fallen can teleport and also has the power of telekinesis. Even without him though, Griffin has no chance - one missile that covers a decent area and he is dead.
How? He can jump from Paris to Egypt, to Houston, to Rob's house, to Louisiana. He jumps back, grabs them, jumps them to a volcano, bada bing, dead bot.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 07:17 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
How? He can jump from Paris to Egypt, to Houston, to Rob's house, to Louisiana. He jumps back, grabs them, jumps them to a volcano, bada bing, dead bot.

See my comment above about the Decep he's trying to teleport and it having to be in active motion. It's likely he'd get tagged while trying to get to one, considering how many guns are into play here. Maybe a few, but he's not clearing or coming close to it.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 07:19 AM