KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Griffin versus the Decepticons.....

Griffin versus the Decepticons.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why don't we just have Griffin fight Sam?

You clearly won't be content until he's the winner.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 08:09 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Question: Say Griffin jumps with a Decipticon to an elevation of 12,5000 feet, then drops it into a rocky faced mountain, a place with jagged cliffs, whatever. What kind of damage will be done? Bear in mind I am talking about the Decepticons without jet packs.

Wait are you saying that one of his 'jump place" things is 12,5000 feet into the sky?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 01:03 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Well, you think Griffin is likely to jump into the path of a gun blast?

How do you figure? How can they hit someone they cannot see?

No, he'd likely to get targeted and shot, during his jumps. Considering there's so many Decepticons.

Again, you ignore that Griffin was hit/can be hit . This time, it would definitely kill him, since it isn't a human with a grapple-hook; it's a giant robot with a mush-maker.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 03:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Quincy
Wait are you saying that one of his 'jump place" things is 12,5000 feet into the sky?

I hear the weather is terrific up there, perfect for quaint and quiet holiday.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 03:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

SARCASM

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 03:19 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Quincy
Well, when Griffin and Rice bowl were fighting over the detonator, they were free falling from a building and jumping in mid air, it's also implied that if a Jumper can see where they want to jump, they can jump there.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 02:10 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
No, he'd likely to get targeted and shot, during his jumps. Considering there's so many Decepticons.

Again, you ignore that Griffin was hit/can be hit . This time, it would definitely kill him, since it isn't a human with a grapple-hook; it's a giant robot with a mush-maker.
No, I know he can be hit, by Paladins who have spent years studying him and his habits. Only happened once though, and that was a fluke.

Say Griffin starts jumping, jumps a few Decepticons, you think they will start firing blindly? Or will they scan the area and wait for him to appear?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 02:12 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

No, I know he can be hit, by Paladins who have spent years studying him and his habits. Only happened once though, and that was a fluke.

Say Griffin starts jumping, jumps a few Decepticons, you think they will start firing blindly? Or will they scan the area and wait for him to appear?

Decepticons are far better fighters and any negro with a grapple-hook. Now it's a fluke, cuz.

He appears, he's likely to get tagged, considering how many of them are there. Might be his first pop, might be his tenth, either way, he's not clearing.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 07:43 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Griffin isn't winning this, RJ.

The very fact that you've resorted to such barrel scraping proves that.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 04:39 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Calm down, dude. I'm still waiting for an explanation as to how they will catch him, much less target him. If he is practically everywhere at once, how can they shoot him? And I'm still waiting for an answer to this:

Question: Say Griffin jumps with a Decipticon to an elevation of 12,5000 feet, then drops it into a rocky faced mountain, a place with jagged cliffs, whatever. What kind of damage will be done? Bear in mind I am talking about the Decepticons without jet packs.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 10:05 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hardly any. They survived entering Earth, falling from high won't hurt.

Look, it's clear from your sig why you want Griffin (I know that's not Griffin) to win, but he won't. Why don't you just accept this? Nothing you've said will allow him to win, or avoid dying. If your only saving grace is "He'll keep jumping". then you are at a loss.

So obsessed with keeping this thread going, are you, that you'll continue on the basis of that. Even knowing he wont win. You created this thread, you have tried proving he'd win, you were beaten.

Although, edit:

Storm, I bet she could use her lightning powers to keep a Jumper from jumping.

Yet, all the Decepticons can't? Even Blackout, who has electrical (Like lightning) magnetic pulse powers unlike any on Earth?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Last edited by Alpha Centauri on Nov 7th, 2009 at 03:00 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 02:54 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I already conceded it would be highly imposible for him to kill more than a few. I am still of the opinion that they would never see him, never be able to target him, and that the only way they kill him is if he jumps into a stray gun blast. BTW, what's wrong with me asking someone questions if they are more knowledgable about Transformers?

And while they fell from orbit, they were wearing a protoform, as you said earlier, can they transform back to wearing protoform at will?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 03:02 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I already conceded it would be highly imposible for him to kill more than a few. I am still of the opinion that they would never see him, never be able to target him, and that the only way they kill him is if he jumps into a stray gun blast. BTW, what's wrong with me asking someone questions if they are more knowledgable about Transformers?

And while they fell from orbit, they were wearing a protoform, as you said earlier, can they transform back to wearing protoform at will?

So, you're now debating us that he'd survive, not win? Pointless debate then. There's no such thing as degrees of impossibility (Highly etc). Either it's impossible or it's possible. So it's impossible. It's highly unlikely he'd even kill one. You've yet to show just how he'd do that, yet we've shown exactly how he won't, each time you suggest a way.

Do you not have it in you to admit this is just another poorly thought out thread?

Also, I never said they were wearing a protoform...I said they were in protoform.

I.e; that's their natural form. It's not something they wear. Same metal/material as their Earth forms. Watch the movies, RJ.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Last edited by Alpha Centauri on Nov 7th, 2009 at 04:20 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 04:17 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

K.....But how do you feel about male models?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 06:32 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hot.

Sometimes, a little dignity and a little "Ok, I concede this debate." would go miles to making you a more tolerable poster.

It's a shame your aversion to admitting I'm right about anything always prevails.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 06:37 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I concede that Griffin would be able to maybe kill a few Decepticons, but I still don't see how they would capture him or kill him, unless he jumps into a stray gun blast. Hey, I said that twice, go me.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 07:53 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're not conceding anything.

You're now saying you aren't even sure he could kill a few Decepticons, you're saying maybe. Even that is an abnormal stretch considering you have got no idea how he could do that. You just want to believe it. So why not just concede that it's unlikely he could kill any? Why is that so hard?

However, HE got hit by a human, for one reason or another, with a cable.

No reason to assume more the Decepticons, with giant cannons and all other manner of weaponry, wouldn't do the same. You try weaselling out of it by saying they'd stand around scanning and stuff, but how do you know?

You try weaselling out by saying he'd jump away, but then he's pussying out and it's not a fight.

Griffin is mismatched, just admit it. Why won't you? Because you're so ignorant to fact and logic that you don't believe he is, or because I'm the one proving he is?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 08:00 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

He got hit by a Paladin, the chief shit Paladin, a man who knew his habits and tendencies. Also, Griffin was going at it h2h, toe to toe with Roland, he won't do that here. He's foolhardy, but he's no fool.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 10:12 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then why would he fight the Decepticons if he's no fool?

He can't kill them, and every method you've suggested has been debunked logically, scientifically or both.

So what's the deal? This has come down to you trying to prove they wouldn't hit him, which you really haven't besides the one argument of jumping away. That's not a fight.

So I'll ask you again, how does this fight work? Judging by their abilities. Not scripting, abilites.

Who is the more likely to die here? However slim of a chance? The answer is Griffin.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 10:33 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All I am saying is that IF he tried to jump them away somewhere with the intent of destroying them, he would be near impossible to hit. IF he said "OK ****ers, gonna jump ya into a volcano", he would be too fast for them to track.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 10:38 PM