KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Old Man Wolverine Rp Thread

Old Man Wolverine Rp Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

She got a far off look in her eye. "I want to be human. I want to be normal. Maybe vow to never use my powers again. But not like Logan... No. When this is over, Aiso will die. I'm goi g to disapear. Thats why iblook this way. So when the time comes I can just leave it all behind. Ill change my name and my appearance and never use this cursed power again." She downed a shot.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 05:38 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

Jacob took down another shot of the smooth liquor before sighing slightly and looking at his watch. She was late and that made him slightly nervous, his wings felt horrible under the heavy jacket that he donned during the daylight hours. He wanted to cast off this normal garb and become the kind of person, or thing he was meant to be. This new team had better be something that he could use to vent the frustration that had pent up for so many years, he'd known only the kind of love his mother had given him apart from the ravages of this war.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 09:09 AM
TRiNiTYfemi is currently offline Click here to Send TRiNiTYfemi a Private Message Find more posts by TRiNiTYfemi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

wolverine was looking for somebody, somebody who last he say stood out in a crowd, so it took a little while, his familar scent actually leading wolverine to him.
"jacob, been awhile, although you don't look it, where's your mother?" wolverine asked him as he sat in the stool next to him

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Last edited by (>^^)> on Nov 28th, 2009 at 04:07 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 03:52 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

The seemingly young man turned to face the now greying Wolverine with his piercing grey/green eyes and smiled for the first time in what seemed ages, his voice was of a grating nature but with strange, smooth edges as he spoke in reply, "Wolverine it has been a while... I was meant to meet her here but she's late."

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 03:59 PM
TRiNiTYfemi is currently offline Click here to Send TRiNiTYfemi a Private Message Find more posts by TRiNiTYfemi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"perhaps better that way for now, so how's life in the Spider-***** kingdom been treating you?" wolverine asked as the bartendor gave him a beer

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 04:03 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

Jacob almost rolled his eyes and scoffed very slightly as another drink was slid to him by the barkeep before the man tended to Wolverine's order, "I'm bored outta my brain around here. Our flight plans and routes are really limited, regardless of where we go and if I don't use my wings soon they'll start to malt... you know very well what that'll mean." He replied before taking a small swig of the alcoholic beverage in front of him.

((He's referring to the fact that his feathers will start to die and fall out, then he'll have to start growing new ones and it hurts to do so))

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 04:08 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

wolverine stared for a moment, unsure of flight paths and paterns, he'd never been much for the flying, he preffered to keep his feet on the ground.
"well if all goes as planned, things will get alot more interesting for you" wolverine told him

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 04:15 PM
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

Jacob offered a small informal toast with his glass and Wolverine's newly acquired beverage, "I'll hold you to that." He replied, about to 'clink' and seal the informal toast when the door swung inward and a female figure walked through the bar. Angelus hadn't aged, as was part of her mutation but upon seeing her son at the bar with a known ally that she herself hadn't set eyes upon in many years, she smiled.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 04:29 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
She got a far off look in her eye. "I want to be human. I want to be normal. Maybe vow to never use my powers again. But not like Logan... No. When this is over, Aiso will die. I'm goi g to disapear. Thats why iblook this way. So when the time comes I can just leave it all behind. Ill change my name and my appearance and never use this cursed power again." She downed a shot.

voltaire eyed the new women as she entered, unsure of who she was, but just knew, she wasn't normal.
"you hate yourself? thqats not good" he said as he drank and looked back at aiso

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 04:32 PM
DangerousBeauty

She laughed and shook her head. "Not myself. The hero lifestyle, and my power. Have you ever broken a bone? I break mine everytime I wish to use them in some way. I may have a healing factor. But blood is blood, and pain is pain." She glanced at the new woman before turning her attention back to Denis. "Shes not a Spider ***** goon. Keep an eye out for them. They're bad news. Just as twisted as her." She shook her head before looking down at her glass. "They watered mine down... Bastards."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 04:39 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

voltaire sat for a moment
"wolverine feels pain everytime he uses his, but he's adjusted to it, probally doesn't feel it anymore, someday i'm sure i'tll be like that for you" he told her fingering his bottle

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 04:53 PM
DangerousBeauty

She glanced at him. Her eyes were cold. "Im nothing like hi-..." Her eyes had focused past him and to the table he had his back to. Her back was to the door. She put one arm under the table to rest in her lap. She turned her gaze back to Denis. He'd hear the faint sound of bones snapping and flesh ripping. She winced a bit. She picked up her glass and held it infront of her lips so they couldn't read what she was saying. "Dont look... But there are some at the table behind you." She said this softly so only he could here.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 05:03 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

This bar was boring, there was a karaoke machine but no one would use it so I guess it was up to the Wadester to lay his stank up on it! He grabbed the mic and selected whatever song spoke out to him the most. "Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty! Oh won't you please take me hooooooooooome, yeah yeah!!!!"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 05:58 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

Angelus' stern features wandered quickly from the form of her son and old friend at the bar to a voice that was all too familiar for her liking, Wade Wilson aka Deadpool stood singing loudly and brashly at the karaoke microphone and she did her best to control herself. She then stalked over to the bar and stood behind the two figures she knew would be able to contain her, she addressed Jacob first, "Sorry to keep you waiting Jacob. I had a few hassles to sort out."

Jacob turned in his seat slightly, a genuine smile spread over his features, "That's ok mom, I was getting worried. Glad you got here safe."

Angelus' smile faded a little as Deadpool continued to sing, she then addressed Wolverine, leaning into the older mutant to her right to accentuate her frustration, also to make sure no one else would hear what she said, "What in hell's fury is Wade doing here." She hissed at Wolverine.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 06:15 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

wolverine facepalmed himself, slightly regretting bringing wilson along. but then for a slight moment he glanced up when he heard a bone cracking. what is she doing, oh shit" he thought to himself as he noticed the men sitting at the table behind them, they stood up flipping the table towards pup and denis, it hit denis hard on the back of his head, there were 5 of them, two went to work on aiso and the knocked out voltaire and the other three started firing with hand gun at wolverine and jacob's position, hitting wolverine with a few slugs and possibly clipping jacob, but wolverine didn't see clearly. he popped his claws and charged at the men slashing a gun outa one of their hands. he went to slash the guy's face off, but was surprised when his arm was stopped gy a very fast reaction and superhuman strength. wolverine was thrown in the direction of singing wilson.
~all these guys are superhuman, exact same powers as captain america~
Brucey was getting close to the crowd, he was trying to lose richard and blaze as a joke. he turned around to see where they were. he saw 4 guys weilding firearms approach the two and say something, but he couldn't hear.
"well super-****s, miss spider-***** wants you two alive, so if you'll please follow, we've already taken out the dog and his friends at the bar" the thugs told blaze and richie

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 06:21 PM
DangerousBeauty

Aiso cursed and jumped up onto the table. She used it to launch herself onto the nearest goon. Her fingers on her left hand were gone. All that was left were five solid bone claws. She used these to stab the man in the eyes. Over and over again she stabbed and slashed his face until she was thrown off. She stood over Denis, blood and flesh hanging from her claws. "Bring it on!"

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 06:28 PM
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

Jacob reacted quickly as he heard the rukus and tumbled off the barstool to his left and onto the ground, spinning on the balls of his feet, he blew outward and created a stream of fire from his breath, incinerating one of Wolverine's attackers.

Angelus let her prejudice go for a moment as the other mutants where being attacked, she breathed deeply and sent out a catapult of sonic beams directly at the mutants that where attacking everyone.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 06:28 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"So faaaaaaaaar away! So faaaaaaaaaaar away! So faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!" Wade wasn't paying much attention to what was going on, well he saw them fighting, he saw his baby mama but they had a little falling out in the past so there wasn't much he could say right now. She didn't want to talk to him in the first place.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 06:34 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

the man being stabbed in the eyes shouted in pain and shot wildly around the room. the guy that got incinerated fell to the ground as charred remains. the others cupped their ears from the sonic waves and wrenched in pain, before the bartendor smashed a bottle on angelus' head that is. it's nothing against her, he just didn't want anything bad to happen to his bar if the spider-***** found out he didn't do anything...she was well, a *****.
two guys focussed on jacob and tried attacking him at the same time with chairs they had picked up, they swung them at him pretty fast, then when they broke (whether on him or together if he dodges) they resorted back to guns and started shooting at jacob with quite deadly acuracy.
wolverine stoo up from ontop of wilson, his claws went into wilson's heart and face when he hit him, he would've felt bad if he didn't know wilson would be fine in a bit.
~honestly the plan here is to have every except wilson and jacob who the men think were dead taken~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 06:41 PM
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

Jacob shielded himself with his wings and then breathed fire upon the two attackers, glancing over at his mother before doing anything further.

The bottle shattered on Angelus' head and she shook her dark locks. The wounds would heal eventually but for now, she was dazed and fell to the ground, unconscious.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 06:45 PM