KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » who is physically stronger blade or wolverine?

who is physically stronger blade or wolverine?
Started by: CallMeCommando

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CallMeCommando
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Disappear
that isn't captain britain. that's union jack. joe chapman. hence wisdom telling brooks [blade] and chapman [union jack] to stand down when they started fighting. hence the different uniform. hence captain britain standing across the room, completely uninvolved, wearing an actual captain britain uniform, in the panel after union jack and blade are trying to fight.

and even before the image you posted, when they were "fighting" and union jack was "resisting," that wasn't happening. joe was grandstanding and getting in blade's face. joe's a tough cookie, probably around captain america level in stats, but he isn't in nearly the same class as captain britain, and all that proves is that blade can toss around guys weighing just under two-hundred pounds.

if you fight someone and during the bout the person can lift you off your feet and pin you into a wall then you got owned physically because you were resisting and still he pinned you to the wall just like he did to captain britian who is class 90

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 01:16 PM
CallMeCommando is currently offline Click here to Send CallMeCommando a Private Message Find more posts by CallMeCommando Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

several things.

first, for the third time, that IS NOT captain britain. it IS union jack, an entirely different character. link here, bio halfway down the page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_Jack_(comics)
secondly, and for the second time, blade slamming union jack into the wall is the FIRST move of their "fight." obviously once union jack started fighting, he was out of blade's grasp and both men were swinging at one another. this is what the panels tell us.
third, for the first time, captain britain's powers aren't quantifiably within class 90 anymore. he was re-established with a powerset more similar to gladiator of the shi'ar imperial guard's. his strength, durability, etcetera all hinge on his confidence and belief in himself.

read the comic. hell, click on your link again, and look at page 5 of 7. you're arguing entirely moot points.

Last edited by Disappear on Feb 11th, 2010 at 01:37 PM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 01:35 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Blade pushing open elevator doors doesn't hold a candle to Wolverine prying open the doors to the Danger Room...after they were locked.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 07:47 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

their feats are about equal, and like said above that's not captain britain, the uniform is different, he calls union jack by name (chapman), and captain britain is seen across the room brooding on the state of affairs. Union Jack does have a level of super strength I believe (maybe the same as Blade's)

wolverine more classic feats are much stronger than his current ones in my opinion, (not sure he has shown the strength to throw dumpsters swing trees and such in the past couple of years)

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 09:44 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I think Blade kayoed Union Jack because he's not seen in the issue anymore. angel

BTW I think this is a bait thread.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 11:35 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidMan
Restricted

Account Restricted

anyway blade is class 2 while wolverine can lift 800lbs as was stated and dont give me that "ohhh but he lifts a dumpster" crap because i can show you daredevil fliping a limo that doesnt mean crap as sometimes there is something called PIS

and by the way wolverine holding the elevator with people? its not his strength but its a durability feat showing his arm cant be ripped off due to the adamantium

blade is stronger by feats and by bio

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 11:44 AM
KidMan is currently offline Click here to Send KidMan a Private Message Find more posts by KidMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KidMan
anyway blade is class 2 while wolverine can lift 800lbs as was stated and dont give me that "ohhh but he lifts a dumpster" crap because i can show you daredevil fliping a limo that doesnt mean crap as sometimes there is something called PIS

and by the way wolverine holding the elevator with people? its not his strength but its a durability feat showing his arm cant be ripped off due to the adamantium

blade is stronger by feats and by bio

why do you keep posting? you just get a new account log on get kicked out and come back why?!!!

their are other sites whose rules are less restrictive where you can low ball a character all you want and spin the truth without fear of being kicked out.

now having said that.. logan's strength bio on wolverines encyclopedia, X-men, weaponX handbooks all have him listed as a lvl 4 superhuman strength....... now Logan still has better quantifiable feats then blade...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 11:54 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidMan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
why do you keep posting? you just get a new account log on get kicked out and come back why?!!!

their are other sites whose rules are less restrictive where you can low ball a character all you want and spin the truth without fear of being kicked out.

now having said that.. logan's strength bio on wolverines encyclopedia, X-men, weaponX handbooks all have him listed as a lvl 4 superhuman strength....... now Logan still has better quantifiable feats then blade...

Lol at you if you think wolverine got superhuman strength he is enhanced human at best and his best feat is throwing a dumpster that we doesnt even know if it was a full or empty one it seem like the dumpster was empty so it doesnt even weight a ton that feat is invalid, holding an elevator is a durability feat to his adamantium skeleton thats it, opening x mansion doors while death is not wolverine its death who got upgraded strength by apocalypse and still its not a super human feat no one knows how much pressure those doors have while shot

blade is stated as a clear super human strength character with class 2 , now wolverine got 21332233234433434 apearances in every freakin hole they can just put him in so he got much more showiongs overall , blade doesnt have that much or even half of the apearences wolverine got and most of his fights he rely on his skills , and yes he is able to destroy most vampires including dracula with his fists only while wolverine had to use claws against vampires and still they gave him a hard fight and he was ***** slapped by dracula , as i said before blade best feat wasnt topped yet, vampires are super durable its stated that they have super human durability and blade was able with 1 arm to rip off vampires head and wolverine doesnt have any strength feat to top that,also blade lifter that huge monster no one knows how much that monster weights but in other apearances that monster is bigger then hulk at least twice and this monster at least weights a ton

also i will state that all wolverine strength feats are only his classic apearance can you show more recent wolverine feats? all his strength feats are from the 70's 80's why doesnt he got any strength feats now? lately vs agents of atlas wolverine was traped under some statue head that ape man puts on him why couldnt wolverine move that thing it clearly weights less then a ton so whats the problem? you are using once upon a time feats that wolverine clearly doesnt have regulary you lose

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 12:06 PM
KidMan is currently offline Click here to Send KidMan a Private Message Find more posts by KidMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidMan
Restricted

Account Restricted

here is anothber good strength feat of blade

http://images.google.co.il/imgres?i...2
6um%3D1

picture number#62 you see blade tossing a vampire with 1 arm up to the sky

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 02:46 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

it only shows the vampire already dead not blade doing it himself but i'll accept it as an accuracy feat not much of a strength feat..

besides logan did a better feat by taking down a WW2 plane with a sword.. he threw it the engine block as the plane was coming in for an attack run..

wolverine also threw black cat a good distance in the middle of the ocean with one arm over a hundred yards imo and also some good height air time....

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 02:52 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidMan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
it only shows the vampire already dead not blade doing it himself but i'll accept it as an accuracy feat not much of a strength feat..

besides logan did a better feat by taking down a WW2 plane with a sword.. he threw it the engine block as the plane was coming in for an attack run..

wolverine also threw black cat a good distance in the middle of the ocean with one arm over a hundred yards imo and also some good height air time....

it is a strength feat because it takes a hell lot of strength to toss with 1 arm a vampire to a high l;ike that i mean he threw her up to the sky so far she was unseen wolverine doesnt have any feat to supress that , and dont even go with me in the accuracy departmant because blade is so owning wolverine there you wont even believe starting from pinning a flying vampire with a sword to a statue and throwing a ninja star causing a truck to flip over blade is a hunter like kraven and punisher logically you can tell he got better accuracy feats then wolverine

but the subject is strength and yet again i posted a good feat for blade which wolverine cant top

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 03:09 PM
KingD19

When Wolverine pried open the Danger Room doors, he wasn't Death. He wanted to get Colossus to man up and fight to his full potential, so he locked him in the Danger Room, and turned it to the max. Then while Colossus was fighting off the DR, Wolverine using only his hands, pried the doors open. Then he jumped inside a pneumatic press and made Colossus save him so he would believe in himself.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 06:28 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
When Wolverine pried open the Danger Room doors, he wasn't Death. He wanted to get Colossus to man up and fight to his full potential, so he locked him in the Danger Room, and turned it to the max. Then while Colossus was fighting off the DR, Wolverine using only his hands, pried the doors open. Then he jumped inside a pneumatic press and made Colossus save him so he would believe in himself.

seriesly would wolverine really have died inside the press?

lets look at it logically he has adamantium bones so he can only be crushed or pressed so far if logan allowed himself to be crushed... second if logan locked his arms out his adamantium would be braced and i see the press breaking itself trying to crush him and failing due to his adamantium...

smokin'

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 06:34 PM
KingD19

Logan knew he wouldn't have died if the press hit him, it couldn't exert enough force to put the necessary pressure on his bones to endanger his organs. I'm not sure if he could keep his arms braced against the press, but it wouldn't have hurt/killed him.

He only did it so Colossus would believe in himself, following several lackluster battles and performances. And in his funk, Colossus thought he would be hurt.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 06:48 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Going from the feats I saw I'd go with Blade He's stronger than the average vampire.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 08:17 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Wolverine.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 08:22 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wolverine.
Not

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 08:35 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by SamZED
^Not bad. But im pretty sure Logan or Cap could do that as well. His bio says he's class 2?

enhanced human is between 800lb and 2ton. So blade wins by the bios

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 11:22 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by CallMeCommando
i posted a feat of blade lifting a giant creture, blade ripping out a head of a vampire with 1 arm, and here is blade tearing down elevator doors with his bare hands

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...tiumodachi2.jpg

wolverines best feats are throwing a dumpster and holding an elevator with people inside that doesnt top the things i have posted , and Lol at you if you think wolverine is stronger when marvel themselves are stating the oposite

*yawn*

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 11:37 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Nice! But Blade seemed to do it easier.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 12:13 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote