KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » who is physically stronger blade or wolverine?

who is physically stronger blade or wolverine?
Started by: CallMeCommando

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 10:08 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

quote: (post)

very impressive, wouldn't you say thats more durability though? the two cars are traveling at the same speed, he's really serving as a link between them, it would definitely require some strength but it's not as if he's pulling an entire freighter, do you get what i mean?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 10:12 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Trackz
very impressive, wouldn't you say thats more durability though? the two cars are traveling at the same speed, he's really serving as a link between them, it would definitely require some strength but it's not as if he's pulling an entire freighter, do you get what i mean?

Yeah, I do. Agreed.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 10:25 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

and how much does a train car weigh?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 10:29 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
and how much does a train car weigh?
not especially relevant since he's not supporting the trains weight directly, he was straining against the trains friction, trying to slow down, which wasn't al that great initially but slowly got greater, the feat is pretty ambiguous, it does prove his bones a firmly linked together (but we already knew that)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 10:43 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

see my comment kicking and ripping are too different actions and can't really be compared, a regular human can kick/hit with the forces of car crashes, because you're putting your weight behind something moving at several mph, pulling/tearing something is all brute force, the two feats aren't exactly comparable.
I agree. A example would be kicking the head off a statue would be alot more easier than trying to snap it off with your bare hands.

As for striking power Blade was able to put a huge fracture to the dome of a Mindless One with a punch and those things are made out of dense physical matter.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 10:48 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine head butted hulk and broke his nose and or at least gave him a bloody nose and stunned him.. angel

i think that is better then breaking a statue

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 11:00 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

wolverine head butted hulk and broke his nose and or at least gave him a bloody nose and stunned him.. angel

One word.

Adamantium.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 11:03 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Blade knocked teeth out of Varnae's mouth and stunned him (a vampire able to do battle with Thor) that was before he was written as a daywalker I'm pretty sure.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 11:25 PM
vampguy
Restricted

Account Restricted

hitting something is much easier then actually riping it off with brute force its not a strength feat and the scans of wolverine are more of a durability feat like the one where he holds the elevator if something then its a feat to his adamantium skeleton durability, face it blade is just stronger dont know whats the problem with admiting the facts as they are shown on panel and by bios handbooks and anywhere you look BLADE IS STRONGER stiltman repeat after me please

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 12:10 AM
vampguy is currently offline Click here to Send vampguy a Private Message Find more posts by vampguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 12:58 AM
Trackz

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing
do you have anymore feats? I like the feat for feat game, it clearss the bs and opinions, for the most part.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:24 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

do you have anymore feats? I like the feat for feat game, it clearss the bs and opinions, for the most part.

I was just laughing at that sock. I'm not that familiar with Blade's feats, so I can't really say who's stronger for sure...

Bone claw Wolverine without HF had a nice feat with Hand ninjas... effortlessly tossing them aside... not THAT impressive, but maybe you'd like to see it.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:34 AM
Trackz

I was just laughing at that sock. I'm not that familiar with Blade's feats, so I can't really say who's stronger for sure...

Bone claw Wolverine without HF had a nice feat with Hand ninjas... effortlessly tossing them aside... not THAT impressive, but maybe you'd like to see it.

sure, here's some blade shoving/throwing enemies for comparison:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...strengthWiz.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...engthTOD1-2.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...estrength-1.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...strengthSOF.jpg

hopefully they work

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 02:34 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

They do. Like the first feat with that blob creature.

Here's the one I was talking about...

1. http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4941/page04y.jpg
2. http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7903/page05.jpg

--
Berserker Wolverine sent Vanguard flying with a punch, but I think you already saw that.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 07:52 AM
Trackz

all their feats seem pretty equal, I wouldn't put one above the other really

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 09:00 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

all their feats seem pretty equal, I wouldn't put one above the other really

Except they were holding him, not just standing there. And Logan whose strength was not nearly at 100% still managed to swat them at each other like they were nothing.

Throwing someone is one thing - Vanguard feat is definitely more impressive than the ones above.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 09:44 PM
Trackz

Except they were holding him, not just standing there. And Logan whose strength was not nearly at 100% still managed to swat them at each other like they were nothing.

Throwing someone is one thing - Vanguard feat is definitely more impressive than the ones above.
why would throwing them, while holding them be greater?

and is vanguard more impressive than knocking the giant monster/ blob creature?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:01 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

why would throwing them, while holding them be greater?

and is vanguard more impressive than knocking the giant monster/ blob creature?

They were straining to hold him with those chains. Wolverine overcame their strength and treated them as toys.

Hard to say for sure, we don't know how much that damn thing weighed, do we? I'd say Vanguard feat is more impressive.

Also, I'm pretty sure I could find some comparable feats. Like when Logan busted Grimm through the wall and knocked him down on his ass.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 01:21 AM
Trackz

They were straining to hold him with those chains. Wolverine overcame their strength and treated them as toys.

Hard to say for sure, we don't know how much that damn thing weighed, do we? I'd say Vanguard feat is more impressive.

Also, I'm pretty sure I could find some comparable feats. Like when Logan busted Grimm through the wall and knocked him down on his ass.
he did that because he was stronger than them, i mean if he can throw their weight around it wouldnt matter if they were holding the chains limply or straining, in fact wouldn't them straining on the chains make it easier seeing as Wolverine not only has his strength (which is already strong enough to throw them through the air) but the force of tension in the chain that's also pulling against the ninjas

no, but by looking at him he was all muscle, but the weight is ambiguous we just know he's large

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 01:36 AM