KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Moonacre School For The Cursed Ones: [IC]

Moonacre School For The Cursed Ones: [IC]
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Im not immature. Maybe monkey boy back there but not me. By the way who are you two cuz you seem familiar. " Hunter eyed them thinking he had saw them before when he probably hasn't.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 04:38 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"i wasn't accusing you" chaos said, looking at hunter.."im pretty sure we haven't met though - im chaos, and this is beast"
"howdy" beast said..
"and who are you, because you aren't familiar?"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 04:42 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Oh my name is Hunter the Awesome! Don't brag to people you know me." Hunter grinned.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 04:44 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

*for the other students*

Naga sighed and pushed herself to her feet. "Alright. Lets begin. Flight, as few of us know, isn't impossible for anything other than birds. Flight calls for balance in body size and width of wings." She came out from behind her desk. "Wings can be damaged. Paper thin skin streatched over bone. But it is only an irritation to a person of flight." Her cloak fell from her body as she changed. Her skin turned from ivory white, to a scale covered blue. Her legs became a long tail. Spines covered her limbs, and horns grew from her head. Her eyes were gold now, which complimented the blue. "Flight... Is not just for birds." She slithered across the floor, returning to stand beside her desk. She took a wing. "Let the lessons begin."

Hope TxG doesn't mind.))

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:15 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter whispered to Chaos. " Shes a flying snake? Really?" Hunter was in awe but he was really just confused.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:19 AM
MadMel
Heh

((i shouldn't think so))
chaos and beast ignored hunter for the moment, watching their teacher transform...they'd seen her change before, but it was always worth watching...blaze got up and started hissing at naga, but beast quickly tapped his staff on the ground, dismissing the firecat..it vanished in a flash of flame..
"ok then.." chaos said, looking at naga..."what exactly is the lesson?"
maybe they were supposed to start flying too...chaos grinned...if hunter was amazed by naga's transformation, he would probably have a heart attack at chaos'..

Last edited by MadMel on Apr 8th, 2010 at 05:26 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:24 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Hope we don't have to fly. I can make a glider but I can't fly naturally...anyways that's still cool. "

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:31 AM
DangerousBeauty

Nagas eyes flashed. In half a second she had slithered from her desk to Hunters. "I am not a snake! Don't you ever insult me like that again! My father was a respectible creature. If you dare compair him or I to a belly crawling cockroach, ill feed you to Chaos and Beast after I've dropped you from 200 feet in the air. Am I understood, Hunter?"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:32 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Jaina stumbled in to class closing her book, she was late even though she was at school a half a hour early. "Sorry Miss Naga, I got side tracked on the way here," she looked around the class room and saw two familiar faces. "Oh great you two," She sighed knowing the boys were just as skilled as her and she hated it because they didn't take anything seriously.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:37 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Whoa chill. Don't bite me!" Hunter always joked in the face of danger. It eased tension. "And you 3 eat people. Heh that's not cool..."

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:38 AM
MadMel
Heh

"yes, us two" chaos said, grinning at jaina..he had always liked jaina, even though for some reason she seemed not to like either of them - she was interesting, despite her tendency to be too serious..
beast on the other hand was trying to pacify the situation between hunter and naga..he walked in front of naga, blocking hunter from her.."our lesson, remember miss?" he said, gesturing around the room..

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:48 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"You don't have to do that Beast. Trust, I can defend myself. Now Miss Naga, is it? Can we get back to the lesson?"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:51 AM
starryknight

"I guess Miss Naga found a new favorite," she out her hands together and summoned a sapphire from thin air, "Miss Naga look," Sne waved the gem at the teacher baiting her so she would loose attention before eating him whole.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:53 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Naga straightened and ruffled her wings. "Yes... Well. My point. You have a quiz over flight in two days. Open your books to chapter 9. Read this over, and come get a packet from me. Learn the equation in section two. You will be doing several problems over it. If you have a question please ask. If your thinking it, than someone else is." She slithered back to her desk and returned to her human form. Her tail grabbed her cloak as she passed. She put it on and placed the hood. "Put them on my desk. I may be kind to you on your quiz." She was eyeing the jewls from where she sat. "And with that saphire, I may forget that you came in late."

Last edited by DangerousBeauty on Apr 8th, 2010 at 06:00 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:56 AM
MadMel
Heh

"clever" chaos complimented..he pulled a few of his own sapphires out of his pocket.."completely forgot about these.."
"you wouldn't last five seconds against any teacher here" beast told hunter, moving back to his desk and starting his work.."so much for the practical" he muttered, slightly angry at hunter for acting like an idiot..chaos levitated 2 packets over - one for himself and the other for beast..he too started to work, quickly and methodically working out the problems..

Last edited by MadMel on Apr 8th, 2010 at 06:01 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 05:57 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Beast I can always run and you don't know about my inpenetrable defense but anyways. I have a question. Do you have to have wings to fly?" Hunter asked half serious half joking. He really wanted to know but he couldn't really get serious. *she got mad at me after that girl played puppy with her*

Thank to TxG

Last edited by WingBlade on Apr 8th, 2010 at 06:02 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:00 AM
starryknight

Jaina looked around for an empty seat, the only one was by Chaos. She took a packet from Miss Naga and sat in the empty seat, she took out a text book from her book bag and began to read. School for the most part was boring because it wasn't challenging, she would breeze through this just like everything else, "Wheres the fun in that," she accidentally said aloud.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:04 AM
DangerousBeauty

Naga shook her head. "No! No hunter! Beautiful question! You see, people are able to fly without wings! That has nothing to do with physics. Wonderful que-" She flinched, than slowly turned to jaina. "What you wanna ride on my back or something?"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:08 AM
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
Jaina looked around for an empty seat, the only one was by Chaos. She took a packet from Miss Naga and sat in the empty seat, she took out a text book from her book bag and began to read. School for the most part was boring because it wasn't challenging, she would breeze through this just like everything else, "Wheres the fun in that," she accidentally said aloud.

chaos laughed, knowing exactly what jaina was talking about.."and you get mad at us for not taking things seriously?" he asked her, incredulously.."the work isnt fun, you have to make fun.."
"exactly" beast added, finishing up on his final problem and throwing down his pen in triumph.."if nothing's challenging you make a challenge.."

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Naga shook her head. "No! No hunter! Beautiful question! You see, people are able to fly without wings! That has nothing to do with physics. Wonderful que-" She flinched, than slowly turned to jaina. "What you wanna ride on my back or something?"

beast snorted into his work..realizing his own exclamation he tried to turn it into a fake cough..chaos hit him over the back realistically.."im ok" he said, still trying not to laugh..

Last edited by MadMel on Apr 8th, 2010 at 06:13 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:10 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Wish I could fly without wings but I can do something similar to it..." Hunter looked at the girl he talked to earlier to hear her response. She seem interested in Chaos.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:11 AM