KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman 2 villains

Spiderman 2 villains
Started by: LoSt_gsKrew

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

A simple misunderstanding easily rectified.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2003 01:13 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yes indeed

Old Post May 21st, 2003 07:32 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukester
The Fallen Angel

Tongue

Spider-man 1 had the green goblin, spider-man 2 will have the lizard and Dock Ock, spider-man 3 will probably have Harry Osborn taking up the Hob Goblin mantle, Venom or Carnage would also be cool.
eek! Maybe Micheal Morbeus would make a cool villain; or the Kingpin.
I'll leave you guys geussing... cool

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 03:11 PM
lukester is currently offline Click here to Send lukester a Private Message Find more posts by lukester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukester
The Fallen Angel

OR WHAT ABOUT THE CLONE SAGA?!?!

EVERY SPIDEY FAN LOVED THAT!!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 03:13 PM
lukester is currently offline Click here to Send lukester a Private Message Find more posts by lukester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

What about sand man,scorpion lots of good bad guys to chose from.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 05:58 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I can't remember the cartoon too well - wasn't the hobgoblin the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: green goblin's son? (Put spoilers in to be on the safe side) and I vote for hobgoblin and King Pin! and I wanna see the Cat and The Doc too...

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 06:16 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Spiderman 2 is going to have harry osborn as hobgoblin right??? That would hurt the story line from number one if hes not in it.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 06:37 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Nope Phoenix, u r wrong, the hobgoblin aint Harry Osbourne, he was someone entirely different, there have been a couple of goblin variations, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Demogoblin but the GG is the most popular and i dont see or would like to see any really famous actors as villains while Willam Dafoe and Tobey Mcguire are popular they mostly passed under radar, they werent as recognise, some like Ed Norton which i think is a great actor or Brad Pitt would only change the attention towards them and not the story and the clone saga would be terrible,it was in the comic books, villains i would like to see most are Venom,Carnage, Chameleon,Kraven the Hunter, Harry as the Green Goblin also i would like to see the Black Cat, Gwen Stacy and maybe a couple of the Spidey stories they should make into a movie are Maximum Carnage(nice way to introduced both Venom & Carnage on the same movie) and the other one is when spideys parents came back and then it turned out they were clones or robots sent by the Green Goblin which drove Spidey berserk also i doub it but maybe The Kingpin, Michael Clark Duncan, since hes both enemies with Spidey and Daredevil

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 11:20 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

U guys remeber when KRAVEN died or something... Kraven was a beast...

made by verauko

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 06:28 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I didnt really like Kraven that much but the thing that i did like was that he didnt have any powers, he used something to get stronger and faster but his appeal was that he was a great hunter and Doc Ock is a bad ass not only is he strong and merciless but he is too smart sometimes too much for Spidey to handle

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 11:27 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
M0vieBuff
Supreme Ruler

I dont think its gonna be Doc Oct or Kingpin, Kingpin was used in Daredevil, and you cant relie on the cartoon, becuase in the spidey cartoon, kingpin was white and in daredevil he was black....so what i'm thinkin is Harry Osborne playing Hobgoblin, and for Spidey 3 (if there is one) i'm thinkin Mystereo, The Lizard, or maybe, and i mean MAYBE carnage and venom. I think Diesel would play Venom very well (if he grew some hair) and carnage, i think Brad Pitt or somebody like that ( somewhat skinny but still buff), this is ALL Opinionated..

Last edited by M0vieBuff on Jun 10th, 2003 at 02:32 AM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 02:29 AM
M0vieBuff is currently offline Click here to Send M0vieBuff a Private Message Find more posts by M0vieBuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
M0vieBuff
Supreme Ruler

I dont think its gonna be Doc Oct or Kingpin, Kingpin was used in Daredevil, and you cant relie on the cartoon, becuase in the spidey cartoon, kingpin was white and in daredevil he was black....so what i'm thinkin is Harry Osborne playing Hobgoblin, and for Spidey 3 (if there is one) i'm thinkin Mystereo, The Lizard, or maybe, and i mean MAYBE carnage and venom. I think Diesel would play Venom very well (if he grew some hair) and carnage, i think Brad Pitt or somebody like that ( somewhat skinny but still buff), this is ALL Opinionated..

Last edited by M0vieBuff on Jun 10th, 2003 at 02:33 AM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 02:31 AM
M0vieBuff is currently offline Click here to Send M0vieBuff a Private Message Find more posts by M0vieBuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

Eh...its the Lizard and Doc Ock..they are already cast...but there is so much bullshit flying around...Bruce Campbell was going to be the lizard at one point but now they say he is just going to be an usher...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 11:32 AM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
M0vieBuff
Supreme Ruler

there is no cast yet, well there is, but it hasn't gone public yet, hell! its not comin out until 2004!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 10:28 PM
Mav
Can't think of one

What I said about Kraven was about when he shot spiderman with some drugs, knocked him out, dug him a grave, and took up the role of spiderman (this was wayyy back when spidey had the black costume)
Maybe they could also introduce Reilly (clone saga anyone?)

made by verauko

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 03:16 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLICKNAVY
Ultimate Fighter

I think Sandman will play a role in the new one. Don't care what the speculation is or all the rumors floating about. They showed him in highschool with Peter Parker in one scene. Figure thats a hint of more to come.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 09:58 AM
FLICKNAVY is currently offline Click here to Send FLICKNAVY a Private Message Find more posts by FLICKNAVY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Spider-Man 2:

(please log in to view the image)

Doctor Octopus

The Lizard/Doctor Connors

Spider-Man 3:

Venom/Eddie Brock

Cassidy/Carnage

*this is also based on what i heard of sp2 and 3 spoilers*

battosai yuriko

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Last edited by BOPRecruit 16 on Jul 7th, 2003 at 01:02 AM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 12:59 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampireGren
Pyro Vamp

Happy Dance Happy Dance hey does any1 kno when sp2 is coming out??

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 03:08 AM
VampireGren is currently offline Click here to Send VampireGren a Private Message Find more posts by VampireGren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Spider-Man 2 comes out July 2, 2004. for more news on the sequel and other comic book based movies check out this site:

Super Hero Hype!

this site has the most movie news on comic book movies.

Battosai Yuriko

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 03:48 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampireGren
Pyro Vamp

Worried

thanx!!i sooooo can't wait till spidey comes out!!!wooooo

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
go bannana go

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 11:53 PM
VampireGren is currently offline Click here to Send VampireGren a Private Message Find more posts by VampireGren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote