KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Chosen Few OOC

The Chosen Few OOC
Started by: Phoenix3068

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

its been done before several times. Your k stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 08:43 AM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
XD look so long as you guys don't break Forum Rules and don't break the RP Rules, you can do whatever you want. I wouldn't care if Alice stripped down to her bloody bares and danced to hula music while her Guardian poured hot syrup down her and licked it off-- and I mean every darn inch. But if it's against the rules, I don't want to get in trouble for inspiring it. So feel free to do whatever, just keep it within the rules, okay ^_^

To Blade...
YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As coincidence wants it I was eating some toast with syrup when I read this. ^^

WHY WITH CAPS LOCK???

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 12:55 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Because George Mother Flunking Simmons Aye!!!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 01:43 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Why does my character have to be the example for the sexual act...some how it always is...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 04:02 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Originally posted by Phoenix3068
As for the RP, I can't tell because some people were confusing with their posts. If someone wants to vouch and say that ALL chosen are sleeping, (note: all CHOSEN, that means that other characters don't have to be sleeping) then I'll post the Plot Point. Some of the people who I question with this are "Regelion" and "Scenario". My eyes are entirely too sluggish to read with full clarity.

Yeah, Moria's sort of sleeping.

And Regelion's last post says that Shadoboi went to sleep, too. I think that's everybody?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 06:24 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Originally posted by starryknight
Why does my character have to be the example for the sexual act...some how it always is...

It is? If that's the case how about making the example come true to make up for it? wink

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 06:45 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

No way, Alice is not that type of girl. Shes waiting till she gets married.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 07:26 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

laughing JK

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 08:14 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

-_- screw it, I say everyone's asleep, people are getting anxious and those that didn't post for theirs it is their own fault.

[edit] Have fun! Updates up!

Last edited by Phoenix3068 on Mar 11th, 2011 at 08:57 PM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 08:43 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Let's get going! The early bird get's the worm! (no idea where that came from)

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 08:57 PM
starryknight

Early bird also gets shot at first...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 09:55 PM
Bladewind

Not if the bird's called Bladewind. In that case everything else is the worm. Including anybody trying to shoot it.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 09:28 AM
starryknight

don't drink the worm...anyways I'll post tomorrow, today was way to busy lol

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 09:59 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

*yawns* I'm tired... I just woke up though.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 10:11 AM
Bladewind

Originally posted by starryknight
don't drink the worm...anyways I'll post tomorrow, today was way to busy lol

Drink?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 06:43 PM
starryknight

Never mind...lol

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 09:21 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

You'll get all loopy and start seeing things that aren't really there, and pretty soon you'll start trying to make out with your best friend who is the same sex because you think its your dream man/woman.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 04:11 AM
Bladewind

laughing Nice work Phoenix. How about posting in IC?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 11:04 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Nah, waiting for more people to post.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 07:27 PM
starryknight

AWWWWW!!!! but I wanna continue noa ><

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 08:10 PM