KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Battlezone discussion: BBZ vs Bentley vs GOD (aka PG to you lower life forms)

Battlezone discussion: BBZ vs Bentley vs GOD (aka PG to you lower life forms)
Started by: psycho gundam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Yep, if they have enhanced status and their abilities don't overlap you would actually get an extra boost from one strength to the other -example: I draft Luke Cage and Steve Rogers, Cage would have his status but as if he was a super soldier and not a normal human-.
Cool.

And about using regular jamie as just a base to compare alternate jamie to...

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2011 10:41 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

For me it only poses problems with characters with really different natures (mechanic/organic, physical/etereal, etc.), otherwise your estimation would be spot on.
you have a bigger problem than that buddy, not having a cosmic artifact and all you lazy bastard

:-P

Last edited by psycho gundam on Feb 4th, 2011 at 12:54 AM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 12:51 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by psycho gundam
you have a bigger problem than that buddy, not having a cosmic artifact and all you lazy bastard

:-P
laughing out loud

Is there anything wrong with him using Taa as a homebase? I mean he won't be allowed to touch anything that doesn't already belong to him. But considering you used a base with thousands of people that let you transform them in our battlezone ...it would seem fair is he doesn't get to touch anything.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 01:33 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

read the korvac saga(s) and you too will regard Taa II as a cosmic artifact (which it is regardless of my opinion)

the point of drafting korvac is to have him ascend to godhood interfacing with the worldship. all of the worldship's showings are way over low herald in power, which is obvious considering it makes at least trans-tier characters just by plugging into it

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 03:26 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I'm sticking to Korvac, casual omnipotence was just a nice side-effect from having TaaII as a base.

I'm also finding a third element since Punisher Robot was mostly a way to troll you guys

If you leave me use the feats from regular Gotg Base Korvac I'll use the version that appeared in Korvac vs Ultravision What If. I can post some scans as proof for the feats to be legal.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 09:21 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

casual omnipotence was just a nice side-effect from having TaaII as a base.
i rest my case

i might as well just draft early years kyle rayner, and have him sync with the parallax entity which was still in the central power battery back then.

erm

Last edited by psycho gundam on Feb 4th, 2011 at 09:50 AM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 09:47 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Black bolt z
laughing out loud

Is there anything wrong with him using Taa as a homebase? I mean he won't be allowed to touch anything that doesn't already belong to him. But considering you used a base with thousands of people that let you transform them in our battlezone ...it would seem fair is he doesn't get to touch anything.

getting something that powerful for free is the issue, not what he wants to do with it (which is obvious)

in our battlezone, i didn't use any cosmic artifacts

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 10:12 AM
Bentley
Seitei

i rest my case

i might as well just draft early years kyle rayner, and have him sync with the parallax entity which was still in the central power battery back then.

erm

But the central battery is a cosmic artifact you cheater! eek!

I wouldn't need help from an outside entity for my plan though, it's even more legal than the Edo Tensei hikjinks you pulled on BBz the other day shifty

I'm having one of Kang's bases outside the timestream as my base if that's ruled illegal I pick this 40th century armory.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 10:24 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

But the central battery is a cosmic artifact you cheater! eek!

I wouldn't need help from an outside entity for my plan though, it's even more legal than the Edo Tensei hikjinks you pulled on BBz the other day shifty

I'm having one of Kang's bases outside the timestream as my base if that's ruled illegal I pick this 40th century armory.
Does Kang operate there often?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 12:59 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Does Kang operate there often?

Yeah, it's assumed that it's the place in which he operates, I think it sounded cooler than "wherever Kang usually preps and has his weapons".

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 01:05 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Yeah, it's assumed that it's the place in which he operates, I think it sounded cooler than "wherever Kang usually preps and has his weapons".
You still wouldn't be able to interact with the armory. Just whatever Kangs tech is. Course with Ultron i shouldn't be talking stick out tongue.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 01:35 PM
Bentley
Seitei

So I can't even pick my weapons? confused

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 02:51 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

So I can't even pick my weapons? confused
Depends. What kind of weapons are there?

To me obviously there is a limit to how powerful your weapons can be.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 12:10 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

(please log in to view the image)

cool

almost complete

Last edited by psycho gundam on Feb 5th, 2011 at 04:03 AM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 03:54 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Depends. What kind of weapons are there?

To me obviously there is a limit to how powerful your weapons can be.

So how powerful can the be? Low herald level I assume?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 09:52 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Ok, so I have my final selection with barely an adjust in case the prep is not home based:

Kang
Gold Key Solar
Base Korvac (Ultravision's timeline)

or

Immortus
Gold Key Solar
Base Korvac

...if I don't get homebase advantage from Kang.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 03:00 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

So how powerful can the be? Low herald level I assume?
Yeah probably no weapons with damage output above low herald. If that makes. sense.

I mean if he has a weapon with 100x the power of a nuke....obviously that isn't allowed.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 03:29 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

I still don't have a definitive answer for if I can use regular Multiple man showings just as a baseline for how he duplicates and how fast he does.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 06:40 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

well, don't expect us to help you with that.......

anyway, let's get this show on the road

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 09:01 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

well, don't expect us to help you with that.......

anyway, let's get this show on the road
I won't be able to start until at least monday.

I'm at my dad's apartment and the document that contains my plan is on my mom's computer.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 10:20 PM