KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Holocron

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Holocron
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (95): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

"No, instead we would have been ambushed by the Shepherds while fighting off a bar full of drunken morons."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:34 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Might have gone a bit better for you at least, Rianna. We handled ourselves pretty well." Dak grins.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:37 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Well, if someone hadn't decided to start the bar on fire, I wouldn't have had to jump down seven floors to escape...that would have helped. And fine. Next time we spot someone suspicious? You go check it out."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:42 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

The lizard shrugs. "Fine. Hope it's a female."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:49 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"I don't think many human women are interested in lizards," Rianna snarks back.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:50 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"You'd be surprised," Dak says with a toothy grin, "Then again... maybe you wouldn't..."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:51 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Ah so you can smile Fido, I knew it." Xavier says with a grin of his own.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:53 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Sorry, blue and scaly isn't quite my type..." Rianna snaps back at Dak, once again fighting the urge to simply punch him.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:54 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak is clearly enjoying himself again, as he ignores Xavier. "Deny yourself all you like, Rianna... I know the truth."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:56 PM
Peach
mordrem

"How lovely it must be to be so firmly entrenched in a land of delusions...then again, you've always been a bit on the delusional side of things, haven't you, Dak?" Rianna responds.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:58 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Oh, I know one particularly good delusion about you and a... certain someone..." Dak's eyes flick momentarily to another member of the group.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 03:59 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna growls softly at that. "Shut up."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:02 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I don't know why you keep trying to talk to those two all they do is ignore you.

"Yeah but every once and awhile I catch them off guard, "Xavier says.

You know they act like an old married couple most of the time

"Tell me about it. I think they should just get a room and get it over with. They maybe a lot more pleasant afterwards," Xavier points out to himself.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:03 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak grins wider at Rianna. "We'll see..."

Then he blinks at Xavier. "What?"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:03 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna stops and turns, standing directly in front of Dak. "I'm serious. Shut up, now."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:06 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak stops short in surprise. "Just keep it in mind if you decide to go jabbing at me again, Rianna."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:08 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Of course they would hear that

"I know," Xavier speaks to himself before looking at Dak.

"You guys pick and prod at each other all the time it's obvious you like her."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:09 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Excuse me? Jabbing at you? And be quiet, Xavier."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:09 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Shut up, Xavier. Yes, jabbing at me," Dak growls.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:11 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Oh, so it's okay for you to try and jab at me constantly but if I retaliate, not so much?" Rianna snaps, narrowing her eyes at him.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:12 PM