KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Ron Paul choice of the troops march on the white house

Ron Paul choice of the troops march on the white house
Started by: Mairuzu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
so says the guy who wont even find a friend to watch that video. laughing

I love how you cant face facts that Obama and Romney are bought off and paid for by the establishment and that both parties -actually the one party system designed to fool people to think its a two party system so they think they have a choice are both corrupt.

if either of these three people after mccain and Obama in this thread had been elected,

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t490006.html

no way in hell would the recession Bush got us into have esculated like it did cause they are not part of the establishemt.they are not here to serve the agenda of the zionests.they actually want to reform our government.

you want to live in that fairy tale land that romney backed by the zionest will make any difference,the MAN who was one of the first to draw up Obamacare which is actually Romney care obviously whether you want to believe it or not,you want to keep living in a fairy tale land and root for an evil bastard like Romney to get in,go ahead thats your problem.I myself will never sell out fellow americans and root on either one of these evil bastards to win.

the thing thats promising this time is that Ron has said he is going to go all the way to the convention this time which was my hunch in the beginning.it was around this time last year he dropped out so this time at least right now,it looks like he is serious about going all the way. Happy Dance

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jun 20th, 2012 at 08:23 PM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2012 08:19 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Why would Romney need to be bought off? He's already rich. The Establishment Inc. would need to offer Romney something he doesn't already have.

Like super strength. Or invisibility.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2012 08:52 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Romney is definitely rich, but he is not Ross Perot "rich". He needs quite a bit of backing/funding to make it against Obama.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2012 09:02 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Why would Romney need to be bought off? He's already rich. The Establishment Inc. would need to offer Romney something he doesn't already have.

Like super strength. Or invisibility.

well people always want to be more rich.He got more rich by supporting them. big grin just watch that video you will see for yourself that Romney like Obama is pro zionest and that they control the mainstream media.

Romney attended the bliderbergers meeting recently.they are for sure gonna do everything they can to make romney the new president and keep Paul out of office.we know that to be true because listen to THIS video.Obama was secretly recorded confessing that there was vote fraud against Paul and admitting they want Romney to be the new president.This is from the horses mouth as you will find out. big grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMZbumppMrg

Old Post Jun 20th, 2012 09:07 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

yopur debating skills are laughable the way you run away from the evidence in that video and wont try and debunk it.You would be laughed out of a debating hall in minutes if you debated the same way there that you do here.lol they would say-Shaky-Mr Parker has presented you evidence,your not saying anything or trying to counter what he showed you.If you dont say anything.you lose this debate.hahahahaha you know it I know it. nice way of dodging reality.lol.

By the way,forget it,I'll try and get in touch with that actor you know in my own way now and you can put me on ignore.I see your hopelessly afraid to acknowledge wahst going on in the world.I give up.I tried.can only lead a horse to the water but if he wont even look at the water,theres nothing i can do for him to get his head buried out of the sand with that ostrich.

Just like the way you were "laughed" out of the 9/11 thread?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2012 10:39 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by jaden101
Just like the way you were "laughed" out of the 9/11 thread?

eek! I would think he would be the king of the 9/11 thread.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2012 10:46 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

The beauty of being a conspiracy theorist is that you can declare any counter-argument invalid by claiming the proponent is "in on it" or dismissing said person as a sheep. It's like you never need to be right or have real evidence.

Can I get in on that racket without growing a ponytail and gaining thirty pounds?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 02:13 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Shakyamunison

He might've been if he didn't get all his "credible" info from Steve Jones and Alex Jones.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 09:15 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Two Jones, there's a conspiracy right there.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 09:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Michael and Latoya...Same person.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 09:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

If by "person" you men 'lizard-overlord', agreed.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 09:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's why Conrad the Beastslayer had to take him out. Conrad the Beastslayer...Saviour of the people.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2012 09:40 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Shakyamunison

I think its funny you listen to a proven liar who was the REAL one laughed out of the 9/11 thread. laughing oh and Im not the only one that has said that about him,you go back and look at that thread and quite a lot of others on my side said the same thing about him and were amused by his lies as well. laughing its also funny he has such an obsession over that event.so what that I have it in my sig and avatar,Im not the one that is bringing that up talking about it.I myself have let that go and dont feel the need to bring it up anymore unlike his obsession. laughing

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 01:08 AM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 01:05 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes...That's why you bring it up in every thread BUT the 9/11 one every chance you get.

That's why you never address me directly...Afraid are we?

Feel free to read through it though...The butt hurt begins on page 75

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=75

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 01:23 AM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Omega Vision
The beauty of being a conspiracy theorist is that you can declare any counter-argument invalid by claiming the proponent is "in on it" or dismissing said person as a sheep. It's like you never need to be right or have real evidence.

Can I get in on that racket without growing a ponytail and gaining thirty pounds?

thats what the conspiracy THEORISTS in the government do all the time alright. declare any counter argument given to them by an credible people invalid dismissing them as a sheep when they cant produce any REAL evidence to defend their fairy tales such as this one.. laughing

someone would have to be on drugs or in the case of millions of american blind sheep,afraid and in denial to believe in this conspiracy THEORY here below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_IZaUuK_d
laughing laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

nobody has ever been able to debunk it. they just dismiss it and dont even try. laughing

its funny how you all go and do the easy thing,attack the messenger instead of attacking those thousands of people in the pic here in the first post on this thread.lol how convient.lol.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 01:25 AM
Mr Parker

Oh and its also funny how everytime I post the proof that there are MILLIONS of others out there that agree with me that are awake and dont have their heads buried in the sand with that ostrich,that Ron Paul draws THOUSANDS to his conventions and are packed full to the maxes,and Romneys and Obamas crowds are so tiny and small,they have to move them down to the floor since they are only in the hundreds- so the Murdoch controlled media can brainwash americans into thinking they have thousands going there.that EVERYTIME I show that,you all ignore it and attack the messenger.Looks like the truth hurts.
how convient.do the easy thing. attack the messenger to make you feel good about yourselfs.lol.

you can attack the messenger all you want to but that just shows your insecurity and denial.

You can do that all you want,but you cant dodge these FACTS that Obummer and Mittens crowds are time and only in the hundreds and Pausl are in the millions and you cant dodge the FACTS that Romneys camp has been caught committing vote fraud and that He himself and one of his political advisors attended the bilderberger meeting. laughing laughing laughing out loud

ignore the facts that campine workers said they were told by karl Rove to go to a secret place and recount the votes,their all lying.no conspiracy against ron paul. laughing

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 01:47 AM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 01:35 AM
xyz9
Restricted

Account Restricted

The problem with conspiracy theories is it's a very effective form of escapism.

You're the only one who knows the truth, everyone else is stupid and one day you'll be able to get the last laugh.

Official Bracket Thread smile **** YEAH!
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 01:41 AM
xyz9 is currently offline Click here to Send xyz9 a Private Message Find more posts by xyz9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by parenthesis
The problem with conspiracy theories is it's a very effective form of escapism.

You're the only one who knows the truth, everyone else is stupid and one day you'll be able to get the last laugh.

its a conveint form of escapism wanting to believe in it to live in denial and believe the governments conspiracy theories, so yeah your right. laughing

so according to your logic,all these millions of people in that pic on the first page of this thread are conspiracy theorists.comedy gold at its best. laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 01:49 AM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

thats what the conspiracy THEORISTS in the government do all the time alright. declare any counter argument given to them by an credible people invalid dismissing them as a sheep when they cant produce any REAL evidence to defend their fairy tales such as this one.. laughing

someone would have to be on drugs or in the case of millions of american blind sheep,afraid and in denial to believe in this conspiracy THEORY here below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_IZaUuK_d
laughing laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

nobody has ever been able to debunk it. they just dismiss it and dont even try. laughing

its funny how you all go and do the easy thing,attack the messenger instead of attacking those thousands of people in the pic here in the first post on this thread.lol how convient.lol.

Do you ever say things that people don't expect you to say?

Also: (please log in to view the image) That's where your link leads.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Last edited by Omega Vision on Jun 22nd, 2012 at 03:07 AM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 03:05 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

So Mr. Parker, are we to assume that the first step in your recipe for good government is to preheat the oven to 10,000 degrees?

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 07:32 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote