KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Reflex speed.

Reflex speed.
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Spiderman does have fts where he's seen the world frozen and not just meta humans either, it was bullets that was at a standstill as well. He should most def be added.

smile

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 03:20 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vdoxII
Flash (Wally)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Wonder woman
>
Superman
>>
Gladiator
>>>>
Martian Manhunter
Silver surfer
>>>>
Beta ray bill
Thor
Orion
>>
Quasar
>
Nova
Green Lantern (Hal jordan)

If we were talking travel speed and not reaction speed, WW would move down under Gladiator and SS would move up under Superman.

I'm specifying because of relativity. Those whose reaction speed is vastly lower than their travel speed NEVER react to anything unless they are moving at high speed (hence it is relativity related). Those who's reaction speed far outweighs their travel speed have feats reactng to thngs vastly faster than them while stationary.

I would like to see reflex "feats" of Wonder Woman which are even as good as Supergirl, let alone Superman. Here Kara vanishes right in front of Wally who has to actually work to catch her. Wonder Woman said that Wally is literally a blur to her.

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

By her own admission she is just as fast as Power Girl. Superman is leagues above that.

Last edited by abhilegend on Oct 24th, 2014 at 04:06 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 04:03 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by vdoxII
Flash (Wally)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Wonder woman
>
Superman
>>
Gladiator
>>>>
Martian Manhunter
Silver surfer
>>>>
Beta ray bill
Thor
Orion
>>
Quasar
>
Nova
Green Lantern (Hal jordan)

If we were talking travel speed and not reaction speed, WW would move down under Gladiator and SS would move up under Superman.

I'm specifying because of relativity. Those whose reaction speed is vastly lower than their travel speed NEVER react to anything unless they are moving at high speed (hence it is relativity related). Those who's reaction speed far outweighs their travel speed have feats reactng to thngs vastly faster than them while stationary.

Surfer's got massive travel speed feats

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 04:12 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by abhilegend
Running is about reflex speed.

Thank you. Support me when i use the same argument will you

And she doesn't has any feats on his level. Heck, she outright said Power Girl was as fast as her and Superman has made PG look like a statue.

first and last i don't know about since i am not so into dc comics. Second - yeah, but diana still won stick out tongue

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 04:14 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Thank you. Support me when i use the same argument will you
Ok? Superman has actually raced both Wally and Barry going at full speed. Wonder Woman was outmatched by Barry when he was supersonic level and Wally was literally a blur to her.

quote:
first and last i don't know about since i am not so into dc comics. Second - yeah, but diana still won stick out tongue
Skills. And all she did was get PG into a submission hold. Supergirl did it without any skills.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 04:33 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman>All

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 04:39 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Really carv, but its you so meh. For me its

Tier 1

Flash (Wally)
Superman

Tier 2

Silver surfer
Wonder woman
Martian Manhunter
Gladiator
Nova

Tier 3

Thor
Beta ray bill
Orion
Green lantern
Quasar

Only mcduffie thought so, in Flash:Rebirth only kal was able to run alongside barry for awhile while everyone was left in dust.

Malefic laughed at orion's speed in Ostrander's run of martian manhunter.

Superman might be next after flash but he's not in the same tier... Flash is his clear superior.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 04:40 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Explain Kara's Feat then which is above Flash speed.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 05:12 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Ok? Superman has actually raced both Wally and Barry going at full speed. Wonder Woman was outmatched by Barry when he was supersonic level and Wally was literally a blur to her.

Is this why you made this thread? To wait for the inevitable person whose opinion of Superman is lower than yours - shockingly, from "HulkIsHulk" in this case - and tell him he's wrong?

This...you enjoy this, don't you? How erect are you right now?

For what it's worth, I'm probably closer to agreeing with you than many others. Superman's quantifiable feats are better than all but the Flash here. It just all seems so rehashed.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 05:27 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Digi
Is this why you made this thread? To wait for the inevitable person whose opinion of Superman is lower than yours - shockingly, from "HulkIsHulk" in this case - and tell him he's wrong?

This...you enjoy this, don't you? How erect are you right now?

For what it's worth, I'm probably closer to agreeing with you than many others. Superman's quantifiable feats are better than all but the Flash here. It just all seems so rehashed.

No, I made this thread two years ago when I was still new here and was trying to learn about this forum.

How about I bump one of your threads from six years ago and tell you what you're saying now to me?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 05:40 PM
carver9

Wonder Woman has better reflexes, then Gladiator, then Superman, Surfer, the rest.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 06:21 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing rolling on floor laughing

Carver, keep drinking the kool-aid. LOL.

beer

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 06:37 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Flash
Superman / Wonder Woman
Surfer
Gladiator
Manhunter

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 06:39 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Star428
laughing rolling on floor laughing

Carver, keep drinking the kool-aid. LOL.

beer

Did you expect anything else from the raging green ape?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 06:41 PM
Q99

I would like to see reflex "feats" of Wonder Woman which are even as good as Supergirl, let alone Superman. Here Kara vanishes right in front of Wally who has to actually work to catch her. Wonder Woman said that Wally is literally a blur to her.

By her own admission she is just as fast as Power Girl. Superman is leagues above that.

That's running speed, and everyone agrees Superman's faster there.

Why do you keep using examples of someone running fast when this is a reflex speed? As in, you know, how fast she can move an arm or such in reflex? Two years on and you're still making the same mistakes.

Reflex speed, in addition to the flat-out stated McDuffie thing, but her good showings against Flash and Zoom (remember, her beating Zoom?), and on a couple occasions Superman has used repeated rapid-fire bursts of heatvision and having them deflected.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 06:43 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Ummm, its due to her stats and training. As per that, may I ask you, both Swordsman and Wolverine has had warrior training. But does anyone compare them? Supes and Wondy are on the same level so they are compared.

But, that's not what the dumb@$$ I quoted claimed...and no, Wondy is clearly not on his level in ANY category. All she has on him is fighting skill and her magical equipment. He's at least a tier above her in every other category including raw overall power.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 06:44 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

No, I made this thread two years ago when I was still new here and was trying to learn about this forum.

How about I bump one of your threads from six years ago and tell you what you're saying now to me?

Ha, ok cool, didn't see the date. Usually I'm better about that.

And you don't need to bother with bumping one of my old threads, I'll save you the time: I'm always erect when I browse KMC.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 06:47 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Star428
But, that's not what the dumb@$$ I quoted claimed...and no, Wondy is clearly not on his level in ANY category. All she has on him is fighting skill and her magical equipment. He's at least a tier above her in every other category including raw overall power.

Not according to Superman or Batman. They believe she has advantages... like reflexes.

She's obviously not that far behind overall, as their head to head showings show.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 06:48 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Digi
Ha, ok cool, didn't see the date. Usually I'm better about that.

And you don't need to bother with bumping one of my old threads, I'll save you the time: I'm always erect when I browse KMC.

laughing

Albi is the Leader of The House of El, you should know thissmile

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 06:51 PM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99
Not according to Superman or Batman. They believe she has advantages... like reflexes.

She's obviously not that far behind overall, as their head to head showings show.

LOL. Post a scan please where Clark himself states that WW has faster reflexes than he does. I don't give a god**** what Batman said. I stated the only advantages she has over him in my previous post and reflexes is most definitely NOT one of them. If you show some proof of Clark stating what you claim then I might have to agree with you but going by actual feats (including their fights against each other) she is not in his league in reflexes or anything else besides skill (which she is clearly above in).

Last edited by Star428 on Oct 24th, 2014 at 07:01 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 06:54 PM