KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos & King Thor vs Zeus & SMP

Thanos & King Thor vs Zeus & SMP
Started by: red sabre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
Too bad this isnt Superboy Prime, but Superman Prime. As an Guardian Amp Prime, while losing said amp was able to take a Universe blast point blank, with barely any damage done to him, but to Knock him out.

I believe he just said "prime would wreck thanos".

Old Post May 27th, 2012 09:59 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Too bad this isnt Superboy Prime, but Superman Prime. As an Guardian Amp Prime, while losing said amp was able to take a Universe blast point blank, with barely any damage done to him, but to Knock him out.

WTF?

This is from page one of this thread:

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Prime survived a universe buster. Even HIGH skyfathers like Odin have AT BEST been described as galaxy busters (debatable at that).

Old Post May 27th, 2012 10:18 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

That and the fact that Superman prime (amped by absorbing a guardian) needed no sunlight to be powered, and was to the level of being able to utterly dominate an imp.

Old Post May 27th, 2012 10:55 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Originally posted by Board Walker
That and the fact that Superman prime (amped by absorbing a guardian) needed no sunlight to be powered, and was to the level of being able to utterly dominate an imp.
Dominate a Imp, lol context.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 27th, 2012 10:57 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hmmmm, proof what proof? Everything u stated is common knowledge. He killed prof hulk thing sans OF took out Logan desak destroyer got it. I just don't see how that makes him a Mid-sky. I didn't realize you were the authority on powerlevels. Still its a silly argumentsince they are on the same team and wont beat zeus n prime

Proof doesn't need to be something unknown. It proves my case which is what makes it the proof.

Guess I can't help you there. No one can stop you from just shaking your head and saying "no".

Knowing where a character is at in contrast to you doesn't make me some sort of authority figure on the subject. laughing out loud Just correct in this case.

I agree they will lose.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 28th, 2012 01:52 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Prime and Thanos are not equal, prime shits on Thanos in everything but intelligence.
Teen Titans. Thanos would destroy Prime.
That's speculative. You have no proof.

Old Post May 28th, 2012 03:20 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

A lot of people forget that teen titans fight with SBP was at night. SBP isn't at 100% out of the sun. Think nuclear man from superman IV.

Old Post May 28th, 2012 03:55 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Diesldude
A lot of people forget that teen titans fight with SBP was at night. SBP isn't at 100% out of the sun. Think nuclear man from superman IV.
Was that ever referred to as weakening Superboy Prime ? If that's so you are suggesting in a dark room Prime is heavily depowered. That's even worse for Prime than anything else.

Old Post May 28th, 2012 04:04 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

He's not depowered in the dark, but it has been stated and shown on panel numerous times that Prime is far more dependent on the sun than Superman. Then again, he fought Kal-L and Superman under a red sun, fought GL's in deep space, so the full extent of how depowered he gets "in the dark" is anyone's guess.

Old Post May 28th, 2012 01:16 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He's not depowered in the dark, but it has been stated and shown on panel numerous times that Prime is far more dependent on the sun than Superman. Then again, he fought Kal-L and Superman under a red sun, fought GL's in deep space, so the full extent of how depowered he gets "in the dark" is anyone's guess.
You just said at night time he is. So without the environment favoring him you believe he's weaker.

Old Post May 28th, 2012 01:19 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Team 2.

Old Post May 28th, 2012 01:28 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by abhilegend
Team 2.
Based on ?

Old Post May 28th, 2012 01:37 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

Presumably zeus, since either of team one can deal with prime

Old Post May 28th, 2012 02:45 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Based on ?

Feats.

Old Post May 28th, 2012 02:45 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

You just said at night time he is. So without the environment favoring him you believe he's weaker.

Again, he's not DEPOWERED. He is more dependent on the sun though than Superman is though. And yeah, if Prime's been under a red sun for a long time and nowhere near a yellow sun, then yeah, team 1 wins. Is that what you want to hear? It's like saying Hulk beat the Silver Surfer when the Surfer was cut off from the power cosmic. It always comes down to weakness exploitation with Marvel fanboys.

Old Post May 28th, 2012 02:50 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Presumably zeus, since either of team one can deal with prime
Abhi rarely debates anymore.
Feats.
Be more specific. I am trying to help build you into a better debater.

Again, he's not DEPOWERED. He is more dependent on the sun though than Superman is though. And yeah, if Prime's been under a red sun for a long time and nowhere near a yellow sun, then yeah, team 1 wins. Is that what you want to hear? It's like saying Hulk beat the Silver Surfer when the Surfer was cut off from the power cosmic. It always comes down to weakness exploitation with Marvel fanboys.
You said without a sun he's depowered. he either is at full strength or he isn't. You are all over the place. Your points don't make any sense because it's an excuses because you hate the showing.

Old Post May 28th, 2012 03:52 PM
iceman24567

Team 2

Old Post May 28th, 2012 04:23 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Abhi rarely debates anymore. Be more specific. I am trying to help build you into a better debater.

You said without a sun he's depowered. he either is at full strength or he isn't. You are all over the place. Your points don't make any sense because it's an excuses because you hate the showing.

laughing out loud
I debate with people worth debating. Team 2 wins.

Old Post May 28th, 2012 04:39 PM
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud
I debate with people worth debating. Team 2 wins.
You lose real good. Pretend you're better than people. I always said you were delusional.

Old Post May 28th, 2012 05:57 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You lose real good. Pretend you're better than people. I always said you were delusional.

That's rich coming from you. I don't pretend anything. I've always said that you are just a troll.

Old Post May 28th, 2012 06:04 PM