KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman

Batman
Started by: GordonSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah the old batman series didn't ,ake sense he always had something in he's belt that stop the villians plan like batman had a spray to stop sharks when they attack him.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2003 11:04 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Somehow I think sense and continuity were not that series' aims.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 10th, 2003 11:31 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Laugh Will the REAL Batman Please Stand Up?

Batman as a dark avenger is my favorite version of the character. I got a bit giddy watching the original series, but still maintain a healthly admiration for Adam West and Burt Ward-and the rest of that cast. They had a lot to prove and were ambitious enough to make a series instead of a series of films, which is the case now. Batman Forever is my favorite motion picture of the films. I also enjoy the Batman animated series,but don't like Batman Beyond. stick out tongue

Last edited by GordonSkywalker on Apr 10th, 2003 at 06:19 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2003 06:16 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I heard that John F. Kennedy was suppose to play a villian once.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2003 08:48 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Really? I thought he was dead by the time the series was on tv?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2003 03:24 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I think it was a rumor but I tought it was kennedy right before he died.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2003 11:22 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Hadn't heard that one. I am still waiting to see what is going to be done with 'Birds of Prey', which I thought was cancelled after just under a whole season. Then I heard it was staying on. Not really Batman in the strickest sense, though.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2003 11:26 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

It the one about batmans daughter right it came out when dark angle came out not a big fan on that one.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2003 11:28 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

That's the one,yes. I've never even seen it except for the pilot, and I lost interest in that rather quickly.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2003 11:33 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

The idea wasn't to interesting.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2003 11:35 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

No it wasn't.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2003 01:31 AM
Member.

birds of prey really sucked.crazy things producers come out with.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2003 01:42 AM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

You're telling me.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2003 02:04 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

birds of crap

As long as the $$$ or ratings is there producer would put anything onthe air.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2003 04:01 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yes, like the aforementioned Batman Beyond which I never really could get into. Batman for me is either the series with West and Ward, or Batman Forever with Val Kilmer and Chris O'Donnell.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2003 12:26 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah batman beyond sucked.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2003 02:10 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I watched it when it first aired, then became increasingly bored by it. And that was before they managed to bring the Joker back. Mark Hamill did his voice I think.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2003 02:21 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah but Batman in Justice kick butt the rest of the superheroes aren't that interesting

Old Post Apr 13th, 2003 02:39 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Now I like Justice League. Batman is one of the best superheoes on there, along with the Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern. The others just don't inspire me.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2003 02:42 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah superman sucks and Hawk girl isn't cool just a filler that's all.But Green latern was pretty cool.There should be a Avengers one.That would be cool.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2003 02:45 AM