KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Current Gen Console Discussions (PS4, Xbox One, Switch) OFFICIAL THREAD

Current Gen Console Discussions (PS4, Xbox One, Switch) OFFICIAL THREAD
Started by: Barker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (101): « First ... « 99 100 [101]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

My problem with the hybrid is that I have rarely seen a device that can do both reasonable well.

And I cannot see parents buying this if the child has a tablet or phone.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 08:14 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Click here to Send Smasandian a Private Message Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

PS4 patch adds a "boost" mode for PS4Pro that improves gameplay performance for games that don't have a pro patch yet. As well as external HD support for the PS4.

Awesome patch for the PS4!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2017 06:42 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

I'm still waiting for my PS4 to get fixed

started having problems downloading patche & games.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2017 06:49 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Get a ps4pro imo. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 4th, 2017 09:00 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Get a ps4pro imo. stick out tongue

no point

i don't own a tv that does 4K.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2017 09:08 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

The pro is also more suited for the PSVR (and omg on the awesome immersion you get for games like RE7) and the more recent update allows for improved framerate performance in resource hungry games for games without a Pro graphics upgrade.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2017 09:24 AM
Kazenji

Well i'm not really a graphics whore when it comes to games, Going all ooooh ah over something.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2017 12:16 PM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by Kazenji
Well i'm not really a graphics whore when it comes to games, Going all ooooh ah over something.

Framerate isn't about making things just look nice, it's more about making movement look smooth and making sure the immersion isn't broken by choppy graphics.

The VR experience in RE7 is also about immersion as you get 10x the immersion on RE7 in VR as you do in normal mode.

Anyway, was just joking about the upgrade thing. ;p unless you got a lot of extra cash laying around, buying 2 PS4's and a VR headset might not be the most efficient way go spend one's cash.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2017 05:13 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Smasandian
My problem with the hybrid is that I have rarely seen a device that can do both reasonable well.

And I cannot see parents buying this if the child has a tablet or phone.
Yeah, this thing with Nintendo shooting itself in the foot is getting old.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 4th, 2017 07:56 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Framerate isn't about making things just look nice, it's more about making movement look smooth and making sure the immersion isn't broken by choppy graphics.

The VR experience in RE7 is also about immersion as you get 10x the immersion on RE7 in VR as you do in normal mode.

Anyway, was just joking about the upgrade thing. ;p unless you got a lot of extra cash laying around, buying 2 PS4's and a VR headset might not be the most efficient way go spend one's cash.

I don't really give a shit about VR at this point

but i'm glad you're enjoying it.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 01:46 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Project Scorpio specs revealed.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/d...o-tech-revealed

The most interesting thing is how he mentions how the hardware was dictated by software. I'm guessing this would mean most pre-Scorpio games would be easy to "port" for the more powerful console.

I wonder if the device has an SSD in it.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 01:54 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Click here to Send Smasandian a Private Message Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote