KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Preacher (AMC)

Preacher (AMC)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

I'm anxious to see who is playing Jody, TC, and Gran'ma.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 05:09 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The Saint is coming back!!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 01:20 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

unless he sells his soul to the Japanese people or sneaks up on Jesse before he can talk, I'm not sure how he's a threat anymore.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 10:06 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Pretty sure the Saint will sell his partial soul.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 11:08 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

is the Saint and Herr Starr comparable to their comic book counterparts?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 02:49 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
is the Saint and Herr Starr comparable to their comic book counterparts?

The Saint? No.

Starr? Yes.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 10:00 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Impediment
The Saint? No.

Starr? Yes.

thanks matt.. will watch season finale prolly tomorrow

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 03:10 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why does this show have to suck so bad.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 03:33 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Idk, but it does.

I'm still watching it though smile

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 05:10 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Some of the subplots are uninteresting, but I'm still enjoying this.

very happy they killed that old man. Every time he was one screen i was like, fck outta here, bro.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 05:26 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Same, he fcking had to go.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:45 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Season 2 finale was good, but I'm pissed that Tulip is dead so soon. FYI, Tulip dies in the comics, but in a much better way.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 01:55 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

she didn't come back in the comics?

in the show, it's all but outright stated that she's coming back via voodoo, like the way they brought back the chicken.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 02:53 AM
Mindset

Originally posted by Impediment
Season 2 finale was good, but I'm pissed that Tulip is dead so soon. FYI, Tulip dies in the comics, but in a much better way.
I don't even remember her dying, was it near the end?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 04:33 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Preacher is renewed for season three.

http://deadline.com/2017/10/preache...amc-1202195646/

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 10:21 AM
riv6672

Never a doubt in my mind.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 11:31 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Picked up a $6.00 Preacher shirt on clearance at Hot Topic and remembered I need to get back to watching this show. I hope to watch Season 1 again before I start Season 2...

Attachment: preacher2 (adjust).jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 06:45 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

****ing loved this season

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 08:34 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Preacher isn't the perfect comic-to-television adaptation, but I'm enjoying the show, thus far with only some minor gripes.

My biggest gripe is the stupid f*cking [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Arseface in Hell side plot. It's just seems so f*cking dumb.

Season three is looking to be where we'll see [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jesse's f*cked up childhood in Angelville with his Gran'ma Marie, Jody, and TC.

I can't wait!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Oh, yeah. I'm also annoyed that Tulip is already dead. The comic book death was soooo much more effective, IMO.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 10:58 PM
riv6672

I thought S2 meandered a little bit, and the Cassidy/dad thing did as well, but it was still pretty damn entertaining. Jesse's obliviousness to his friends got on my nerves, but i guess it was supposed to.
The season ended strong, and i'll be back for thirds.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 03:30 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote