KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Assassins Creed: Unity (Fall 2014)

Assassins Creed: Unity (Fall 2014)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Not really post launch isn't that common. Launch is stupidly. But people like TB and kotaku said that most don't say like "Wait until 7 pm on launch day" and can put it up in the morning

Ah read your post wrong. And not because you worded it poorly. I just figured worded it poorly and meant that the embargo lifted at launch as the alternative was too ridiculous to believe.

Last edited by ares834 on Nov 17th, 2014 at 10:41 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 10:39 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

A really shitty thing to do on their part

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 04:39 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It's typical of Ubisoft's behaviour in recent times. They aren't just ****ing with PC gamers anymore, and the sad thing is, they're getting away with it, because people still buy their stuff.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 04:42 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Someone had to step up and take EAs place as Emperor when they slowly began going to the light.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 04:53 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah. Like you said, EA had to go and make Origin actually pleasant to use, among other things.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 04:53 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, I always felt EA wasn't as bad as Activision. I think Ubisoft is becoming the worst.

It feels like EA has some different genres they work with while Ubisoft has all their games resembling one vision.

And I don't mind Origin. They offer refunds (or they used too) and the DL speeds are very fast for me.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 01:10 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

They still offer refunds iirc, something that even Steam doesn't do.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 01:17 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Unless you really, really ***** and it's clearly obvious the game is not playable.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 01:35 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud

Given Steam's QA issues, i'm sure that's not exactly a very rare thing.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 02:57 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by -Pr-
They still offer refunds iirc, something that even Steam doesn't do.

Yeah steam offers 1 refund and that's it. Unless it's a mass refund for a broken game. Otherwise you have to harass them for weeks.

I was hoping origin doing it would sort of force their hand, but not yet.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 05:25 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Smasandian
It feels like EA has some different genres they work with while Ubisoft has all their games resembling one vision.

Child of Light = Rayman = Watchdogs = Just Dance?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 05:38 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yes, I forgot about Rayman.

But they're major titles are all open world collection fest. Even the head of Ubisoft told everybody to start creating open world games.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 01:17 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Bentley
I really want to see the 3D models of the french revolution, too bad it comes with a Assassin's Creed game sad

Get to kill and French & Destroy their ships in the Rogue game stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 12:31 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

With what's happen in real life with Notre-Dame, Ubisoft has made Unity free to play on it's Uplay store.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 10:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote