KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Bloodshot (2020)

Bloodshot (2020)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nibedicus
XO Manowar, Eternal Warrior, Magnus Robot Fighter, HARD Corps plx!!!!!

I collected more Valiant comics than either Marvel and DC back in the day.

XO, Magnus, Bloodshot, ArcherNArmstrong, HARD Corps, Harbingers, Eternal Warrior, Psi Lords, Rai, Solar, Armorines, Solar even Turok at times.

The idea of them making Movie adaptions is giving me nerdgasms.

Edit. Forgot the limited run of The Visitor. Epic battles vs The Harbinger there.

I never really had access to the comic's when they were originally getting released, Mostly picked them up elsewhere when they were cheap as chips at cheap/Bargain shops

mainly got my hands on Turok, Shadowman, Magnus Robot Fighter, Eternal Warrior, Bloodshot & 1 issue of X-O.

Last edited by Kazenji on Apr 22nd, 2015 at 05:42 AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 05:37 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abu-Bactr

Valiant comics start a cineamtic universe

With Sony and another investor.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...get-film-790433

quote:
A month after comic book publisher Valiant Entertainment revealed it had received a nine-figure investment in its movie and television development arm, the independent publisher is announcing a five-picture deal with Sony Pictures to bring two of its series, Bloodshot and Harbinger, to the big screen starting in 2017. Both Bloodshot and Harbinger will receive two features each before a fifth movie, Harbinger Wars, will bring both properties together, inspired by the Valiant comic book series crossover from

quote:
Bloodshot, targeted for a 2017 release, will be directed by the John Wick team of David Leitch and Chad Stahelski, working from a screenplay by Jeff Wadlow (Kick-Ass 2) and Eric Heisserer (The Thing remake, the upcoming Story of Your Life). Matthew Vaughn and Jason Kothari will act as executive producers.

This is not an old school superhero universe. It's characters are mostly walking the dark and grey zones of morality. Bloodshot is government super soldier who rebels and Harbinger is basically gifted psiots saga but it definetely has a different feel when compared to X Men.

Bloodshot:

(please log in to view the image)

Harbinger Players:

Toyo Harada:

Livewire:

And others:

Old Post May 14th, 2015 10:47 AM
Abu-Bactr is currently offline Click here to Send Abu-Bactr a Private Message Find more posts by Abu-Bactr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Be a good idea to do a search.

Old Post May 14th, 2015 11:04 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Merged.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 14th, 2015 11:45 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Bloodshot!

Good news to wake up to today. Loving the influx of unknown super hero movies. Thank you to Guardians for showing how its done.

PWNT

Old Post May 14th, 2015 05:32 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The Bloodshot Film To Take Cues From Robocop & Terminator

http://comicbook.com/2015/12/30/val...cop-terminator/

Old Post Dec 31st, 2015 02:31 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Never got into any valiant comics but this sounds interesting if done right.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2016 09:13 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Most of the old comics are pretty cheap and easy to pic up. But they aint all laden down with drippy tween emo drama like current comics.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2016 02:39 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Flyattractor
[bBut they aint all laden down with drippy tween emo drama like current comics. [/B]

Not all are like that

and if you say they are then your reading the wrong ones.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2016 05:32 AM
tkitna

I bought a ton of Valiant comics at the time when I was collecting pretty heavy but nothing really stuck. If they were smart, they would do some Netflix stuff first to introduce those characters to more people.

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 19th, 2016 06:43 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

How is that any different to doing a movie?......not alot of people knew who alot of the Marvel character's were when they started out.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2016 07:00 AM
tkitna

Originally posted by Kazenji
How is that any different to doing a movie?......not alot of people knew who alot of the Marvel character's were when they started out.

Cheaper budget, less advertising, and an opportunity for more exposure due to TV being more accessible.

People didn't know who Spiderman, Hulk, Captain America, and Wolverine was? What rock were they living under? People who dont read comic books know who those characters are.

Come on man. For every 100 people that know Spiderman, you would be lucky if 5 or so knew who Bloodshot or XO-Manowar were. Those Marvel characters have been staples in modern society for 50 years or better while the Valiant characters have never taken off.

By Stoic

Last edited by tkitna on Jan 27th, 2016 at 02:42 AM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2016 02:37 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Not all are like that

and if you say they are then your reading the wrong ones.

Sure the smaller companies and indies can be diff. But the big 2.

FULL EMO TWIT MAGGEDON Levels there.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2016 03:57 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Any release dates for these? It's sad that Valiant is mostly late to the party when it comes to comicbook movies.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Never got into any valiant comics but this sounds interesting if done right.

Which ones did you try to read?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 27th, 2016 06:05 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by tkitna

People didn't know who Spiderman, Hulk, Captain America, and Wolverine was? What rock were they living under? People who dont read comic books know who those characters are.

The General Audience i was referring to....also i doubt it for Iron Man before Marvel Studio's put out a movie for him

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Sure the smaller companies and indies can be diff. But the big 2.

FULL EMO TWIT MAGGEDON Levels there.

Lol...whatever

Last edited by Kazenji on Jan 27th, 2016 at 07:07 AM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2016 06:56 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Jared Leto in talks to be Bloodshot

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/jar...medium=facebook

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 02:05 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

he has to hit the gym

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 03:27 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Nah. Just CGI Him Buff. It is the 21 st Century now.
The General Audience i was referring to....also i doubt it for Iron Man before Marvel Studio's put out a movie for him

Lol...whatever

*Looks at SJW Marvel and its sales...*

mmmmmyeah.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 07:21 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 01:45 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Vin Diesel in talks to be Bloodshot

http://www.superherohype.com/news/4...-play-bloodshot

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 12:13 AM