KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 453 454 [455] 456 457 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Freeza does that, and they get erased for being too low level a universe.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 06:57 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I do wonder if the Super Dragon can grant power/status > that of Zen-Oh and the Angels, or just erase them outright? I only mention that because Freeza vowed to reign over them earlier in the series:

(please log in to view the image)

...So it's possible his wish could revolve around that.

Granted, we know that Zen-Oh is technically capable of overriding 'a' wish from the Super Dragon, because he was able to perma-kill Universal Zamasu -- but it's not like Toei follows any sort of logic either, so....

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 7th, 2018 at 07:15 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 07:09 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Frieza would wish for immortality...duh...just like in Z.

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 08:26 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah, but like I mentioned: Zen-Oh could still erase him with a gesture.Just like he did to 'immortal' Zamasu.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 09:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Remember that time when Zen-Oh erased your sig?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 09:40 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

This is why Frieza isn't winning... the wishes you all mentioned doesn't even go along with Dragonball, let alone ends well for the Z fighters since ALL of them would be dead. There isn't a single scenario that wouldn't end with the Z fighters gone. Also, Frieza intentions isn't to kill the Z fighters, he specifically said that he will have Zeno bowing before him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 09:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sj_Sharp

As expected, for the final battle Goku will go from the Ultra Instinct Omen (as the name itself says, "omen = foreshadowing, sign") of the special against Jiren and then against Kefla, to the mastered Ultra Instinct form (thus no more "omen", but the real deal).

About the end of Super, just my two cents: somehow the wish (could it very well be even from Freeza himself, maybe it backfires at him) will bring the situation back to a pre-God Ki status.
Freeza's henchmen could still show up to revive him, but this time the Z fighters notice the threat and they easily dispatch them (much like with Abo and Kado). Freeza stays in hell forever like he should, and then we move towards the 28th Budokai.

It could make sense, as it will restore the power of Goku and the other top tiers to a post-Boo saga level (i.e. multi-solar system class) and then they could easily move towards GT.

Anyhow, let's see what will happen.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 09:47 PM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

And then Superman wins forever, because reboot.

I like it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 09:54 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

I figure at some point the dude who created the SDBs will have to show up, probably after whoever wins during the wish ceremony. He might not though and that will end up being a manga only thing, who knows lol.

With everything ending soon all I'm hoping for is a bit more fan service for the Frieza camp. Vegeta has ASSB, Goku has UI, I'm just wanting a "This isn't even my final form" moment and a Golden Frieza version of this

(inb4 Frieza is eliminated next episode no expression)

Last edited by Yamcha on Feb 7th, 2018 at 10:12 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 10:05 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I made a golden version of the 5th form in Xenoverse but eh, would be nice to give that form some kind of canon acknowledgement like with LSSJ, though I think that ship has sailed now.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 12:01 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Frieza isn't showing up anymore per the last info I read on the show.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:41 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Frieza isn't showing up anymore per the last info I read on the show.
If true, yet another case of the writers ****ing up an otherwise good subplot for . . . reasons.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:50 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Frieza not being mentioned is kind of the point, though...I’m glad the spoilers aren’t mentioning him.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 06:45 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He is still knocked out. He hasn't been mentioned at all. His unconscious body will be the reason they win the tournament.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 12:48 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
If true, yet another case of the writers ****ing up an otherwise good subplot for . . . reasons.

And the peanut gallery is, predictably, crediting clever writing.

This is Dragon Ball Super! Even at its best, a duck is usually a duck. Odds are, Freeza is so inconsequential or just not on camera, that they forgot all about him.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 01:31 PM
Inedian

He is still knocked out. He hasn't been mentioned at all. His unconscious body will be the reason they win the tournament.

Maybe.

Last edited by Inedian on Feb 8th, 2018 at 03:02 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 02:58 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

He was just up last episode. And if 17 is up then Freeza is still up.

I mean how many times do they not mention Freeza, and 17 and everyone thinks suddenly that's the episode they get knocked out? It's been happening almost every episode since Gohan fought Dyspo. Not mentioning them really just means they aren't the focus. Everyone knows those two won't win. They will do something then be off screen.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:05 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sj_Sharp

They say he is coming for cdtm.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 10:12 PM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

CDTM said he could kill him with a butter knife due to Goku having weak durability.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 11:11 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chap...-32/6562?read=1

Thought it was a cool touch how Gohan is wearing Piccolos uniform instead.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 11:44 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote