KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 454 455 [456] 457 458 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

That automatically makes the manga infinitely better then the manga.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 12:02 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
CDTM said he could kill him with a butter knife due to Goku having weak durability.

Goku needs to thoughen up.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 08:20 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

BIG previews/spoilers for DBS 127-129...

(please log in to view the image)

So #17 and Vegeta will be out by the end of ep. 128(hope the former is eliminated after expending his 'infinite' energy reactor.) In ep. 129 Goku will attain UI again, and somehow master it within the 2 minutes that remain in the ToP, lol. STILL no mention of Freeza... He's going to win this f*cking thing.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 9th, 2018 at 08:09 PM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 08:06 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by Galan007
So #17 and Vegeta will be out by the end of ep. 128(hope the former is eliminated after expending his 'infinite' energy reactor.) In ep. 129 Goku will attain UI again, and somehow master it within the 2 minutes that remain in the ToP, lol. STILL no mention of Freeza... He's going to win this f*cking thing.

But preview actually say that only Goku and Jiren remain in the arena. Is Frieza actually out?

Last edited by Inedian on Feb 9th, 2018 at 08:25 PM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 08:16 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Anyway, did some soul searching and think Beerus was right when he said Goku couldn't beat Frieza at base. Let's see while giving Goku the benefit of the doubt.

Goku was 150 000 000 and 3 million at base. Frieza was 120 000 000.
Trunks was about equal with Goku on Namek. Let's assume Future Gohan was equal to Goku on Namek even though he wasn't. So our base for everything is 150 million.

Future Android 17 was more than double Gohan's power. 300 million at least. The Androids were far more powerful than Trunks. We'll say 350 million each. Imperfect Cell was around 400 million we'll say. If we assume everyone added up (even though the implication is it didn't and Cell was way too powerful after getting 18), that comes out to 1.1 billion. Let's say Goku was equal to that.

Let's say Goku after getting back from otherworld was twice as strong in SS form. 2.2 billion. That would put his SS3 form as 17.6 billion. If Gohan was twice as strong as Goku, that would be 35.2 billion. During BoG Goku was stated as being the strongest, and we'll make him 40 billion just to be safe. Divide that by 800 to get his base and we get...

50 million. Even making Goku at 80 billion makes him weaker than Frieza by 20 million. Obviously a KK would make him win but that doesn't matter.
Do I think Beerus accurately knew all the power levels or even saw 100 percent Frieza? No. But I do think he was correct in his statement. Goku could not beat Frieza at full power without a transformation. I used to think it was ridiculous since the powers got out of control, but even at the limits of being out of control Goku still falls short.

Now go back to completely spoiling Super for everyone.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 09:12 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ laughing out loud brandon is such a fcuking nurd... Nice to have you back, tho. thumb up

Originally posted by Inedian
But preview actually say that only Goku and Jiren remain in the arena. Is Frieza actually out?
Freeza definitely isn't out right now. And I feel like if he were going to be eliminated in the next few episodes, the previews would mention something of the sort... But instead, no mention of Freeza whatsoever.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 09:21 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Anyway, did some soul searching and think Beerus was right when he said Goku couldn't beat Frieza at base. Let's see while giving Goku the benefit of the doubt.

Goku was 150 000 000 and 3 million at base. Frieza was 120 000 000.
Trunks was about equal with Goku on Namek. Let's assume Future Gohan was equal to Goku on Namek even though he wasn't. So our base for everything is 150 million.

Future Android 17 was more than double Gohan's power. 300 million at least. The Androids were far more powerful than Trunks. We'll say 350 million each. Imperfect Cell was around 400 million we'll say. If we assume everyone added up (even though the implication is it didn't and Cell was way too powerful after getting 18), that comes out to 1.1 billion. Let's say Goku was equal to that.

Let's say Goku after getting back from otherworld was twice as strong in SS form. 2.2 billion. That would put his SS3 form as 17.6 billion. If Gohan was twice as strong as Goku, that would be 35.2 billion. During BoG Goku was stated as being the strongest, and we'll make him 40 billion just to be safe. Divide that by 800 to get his base and we get...

50 million. Even making Goku at 80 billion makes him weaker than Frieza by 20 million. Obviously a KK would make him win but that doesn't matter.
Do I think Beerus accurately knew all the power levels or even saw 100 percent Frieza? No. But I do think he was correct in his statement. Goku could not beat Frieza at full power without a transformation. I used to think it was ridiculous since the powers got out of control, but even at the limits of being out of control Goku still falls short.

Now go back to completely spoiling Super for everyone.

What in the hell. This have to be a troll acct. Is this the real person??? After some yrs gone.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 12:12 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by carver9
What in the hell. This have to be a troll acct. Is this the real person??? After some yrs gone.

>a troll account with 60,000 posts

sounds pretty dedicated

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 02:31 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Freeza definitely isn't out right now. And I feel like if he were going to be eliminated in the next few episodes, the previews would mention something of the sort... But instead, no mention of Freeza whatsoever.

I know he isn't out now, of course he isn't, I meant out by episode 129, because preview literally say only Goku and Jiren remain. We'll see.

Last edited by Inedian on Feb 10th, 2018 at 09:14 AM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 08:59 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Nah, he'll still be in it. Somehow I just don't see Freeza's elimination being handled so nonchalantly in the previews... Not when said previews also mention #17 and Vegeta getting eliminated. /shrug

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 10th, 2018 at 02:11 PM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 02:05 PM
Inedian

Nah, he'll still be in it. Somehow I just don't see Freeza's elimination being handled so nonchalantly in the previews... Not when said previews also mention #17 and Vegeta getting eliminated. /shrug

Not sure. Maybe he's hidden in the shadows. We'll see.

Last edited by Inedian on Feb 10th, 2018 at 02:16 PM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 02:06 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 05:35 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Jiren's backstory, huh? Cool. Hopefully they spend some actual time on it and not half a minute or so.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 08:59 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Amazing episode. Appears 17 killed himself to protect Goku and Vegeta. AMAZING episode.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 01:24 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Multiversal MVP

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 01:31 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

17 is the MVP for U7.

For a bit of wank, Vegeta, according to Jiren, was throwing punches capable of taking down Hakaishin Toppo...and Jiren handles them like nothing. Starting to think Jiren really is stronger than all the Destroyers.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 01:53 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He is stronger than the Gods. He stood in a single spot and let Blue Vegeta pound on him without even flinching. That alone should put him above the Gods.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 02:00 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

So Jiren is a weird mix of Younger Toguro and Superman.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 02:27 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

This episode was pretty epic.

Jiren should have his own movie though, that little backstory leaves faaar too much to be explored.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 02:31 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Wouldn't the correct way of Android 17 to sacrifice himself for Universe 7 would be to let Jirens energy blasts hit him without protecting himself instead of blowing himself up and be killed by it? Thus disqualifying Jiren for killing someone. whistle

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 02:36 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote