KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Server Move Glitches Thread

Server Move Glitches Thread
Started by: Badabing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Who's the probable choice among the mods for co-Admin? Ush?
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Yeah... or Backfire... somehow hopefully.

The rest are new in comparison or dead.
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Dear Lord, that sounds scary and smelly. How about Bada or Imp for Co-Admin. I am comfortable with this choice.
Ush has been here the longest, almost 15 years. He's pretty level headed. There was a situation a while back with a former global mod and a poster who was friends with a few other mods. Ush backed the prior global mod, as did I. So he's reasonable from my perspective.

There are some things Ush won't tolerate. And I've messaged him about certain issues he's had with people. His reasoning has always been right on imo. Ush also gave me the perspective of 2nd chances for member who were perma-banned.

If anybody has any issues with Ush, or another mod, PM me and I'll sort it out the best I can.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 04:42 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Either Ush or you would be my choices among the globals, personally. You are both even-keeled, and most importantly, fair. The both you also seem to be very proactive with the needs of KMC, which is what we'd need in an Admin-lite. I understand why Ush would get the nod, though, just in terms of sheer seniority(or w/e you want to call it.) 15 years is a LONG time, and he's still very active.

There are certain globals(one in particular) that would literally make me walk away from this site for good if he were given Admin privileges... And I know of several others who feel the same way about the guy(I'm sure you know who I'm talking about.) Hopefully he isn't even being considered.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jun 12th, 2015 at 04:52 AM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 04:50 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

Let me defend myself if attacked,want to talk comics.But will defend myself if I have to.also me making a thread is like cancer here,so I will only respond for a while to other threads.Then Zom will make a come back,don`t call it that cause I never left!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 06:04 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

No time limit on edits.
Bigger sigs.
A pinned spoilers thread.
Battle of the week thread.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 06:35 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

I'd like to see the Star Wars Forums have their own respect thread directory. I'm tired of having to look through five pages of threads just to find the respect thread of a character.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 07:24 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ If Raz didn't want to create a new forum for SW respect threads, that problem could also be solved by creating one thread that has links to all the respect threads, and having a mod pin that to the top of the page.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 11:45 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Originally posted by Galan007
^ If Raz didn't want to create a new forum for SW respect threads, that problem could also be solved by creating one thread that has links to all the respect threads, and having a mod pin that to the top of the page.

thumb up

I concur with the calls for a Co-admin as well.

Also, who's this mod y'all hate so much?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 12:28 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

This conversation is likely just academic, BTW. Just giving you guys fair warning.

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Digi you don't need any more mod powers. Your shady enough with the April fools jokes

I never said it had to be me. I voluntarily got demoted from global mod several years back. You unwashed plebs scrambling for power have no idea how mundane modding is.

Besides, I don't need mod powers to smoke the forum every April.

wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 02:17 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Digi
This conversation is likely just academic, BTW. Just giving you guys fair warning.

I never said it had to be me. I voluntarily got demoted from global mod several years back. You unwashed plebs scrambling for power have no idea how mundane modding is.

wink
That's right he just needs to know someone with Mod powers!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 02:32 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Digi

wink

Lol, true that.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 02:59 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Make Carver admin.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 03:05 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindset
Make Carver admin.

Sounds worse then Digi or Newjak as a mod.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 03:23 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

on the subject of potential new mods I'd like to suggest Galan007, and leonidas. I would have also suggested operator616 a while ago but he's been less active of late.

These guys are always respectful, open minded and have a cool (calm) demeanor.

Thats my 2 cents anyway

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 03:26 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

You realize it's pointless to suggest who you want modded, right?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 03:35 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Wolverine sub-forum in the X-Men forum is a must.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 03:38 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Chomper should be allowed back.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 06:37 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Chomper should be allowed back.
You're our chomper now.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 06:48 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 06:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

There are talks about making a Raptor part of the official KMC logo.

(please log in to view the image)

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 05:25 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Badabing
There are talks about making a Raptor part of the official KMC logo.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 05:30 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote