KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Server Move Glitches Thread

Server Move Glitches Thread
Started by: Badabing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
There are talks about making a Raptor part of the official KMC logo.

(please log in to view the image)

My reaction as I read this,

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 05:38 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
My reaction as I read this,

Originally posted by The Nuul

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 09:26 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Originally posted by Badabing
There are talks about making a Raptor part of the official KMC logo.

im flattered u would think of me for such an honor. Normally id be too modest to accept but if its what the people want, who am i to argue.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2015 07:40 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Alright it is about time I get this website back into shape, I am announcing that a new round of mods will soon be appointed. Also talks are in place for a new round of advertisements on the forum.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 03:35 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Sounds like a good start, BW. If you have the power to make those changes, do it. thumb up

Hopefully I'm wrong, but Raz may have went MIA again(it's been like 4 days since he's logged on.) And Ush was recently promoted to the Co-Admin, but it doesn't sound like Raz gave him any noteworthy Admin permissions... Which seems really strange(why even have a Co-Admin if he can't act in an Admin capacity?)

...Maybe Raz is just trying to line everything up before he logs back in and starts making the requested changes... Maybe.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 03:51 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Maybe it was all the most tantalizing red herring of Raz's career. I'll be legit upset if this doesn't pan out with Ush having actual admin powers. I was ok with the lack of appearances, because we knew what to expect and had no expectations. But this...well, let's just say I appreciate a good prank. But with any good gag there's a limit to the cruelty before you pull the curtain back and make everything ok again.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 03:58 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

This has always been my wayward child...the one I abandoned due to such disappointment. But I always return, and this time I'm going to make sure it is given the proper tools to grow.

This time if it dies it's due to its' own inadequacies and not my lack of love.

Don't any of you ever again accuse me of not caring, this time it lives or dies by your hand.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 04:02 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Board Walker
Alright it is about time I get this website back into shape, I am announcing that a new round of mods will soon be appointed. Also talks are in place for a new round of advertisements on the forum.

...Huh?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 04:12 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

May I suggest that we unlock the tiers thread? It's been years now, quite a few characters have fluctuated in power, and there are still quite a few noteworthy characters that have yet to even be mentioned on the list.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 04:39 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by deathslash
May I suggest that we unlock the tiers thread? It's been years now, quite a few characters have fluctuated in power, and there are still quite a few noteworthy characters that have yet to even be mentioned on the list.

The last time it was open it caused way more of a hassle than that thread was worth, even now it stands as a regret because it created the entire paradigm that many KMC posters stick to today.

The problem is this forum is composed of a small amount of die hard posters, all of which have extreme points of view which means finding a true objective average is impossible. We simply lack access to a large enough stock of posters across the vantage point spectrum to do so.

Why should it be unlocked? All it did last time was cause a massive influx of PM's filled with essays on why it should be different.

This forum has shifted primarily to a social forum, with a hint of comic flavoring. Compared to what it use to be which was a die hard comic discussion forum with a hint of socializing.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 04:41 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

As strange as it may sound, I agree with BW; we should get more people.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 04:47 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
As strange as it may sound, I agree with BW; we should get more people.
Be careful what you ask for the next thing you know little Board Walkers and LOB will be running around this place

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 04:59 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by iceman24567
Be careful what you ask for the next thing you know little Board Walkers and LOB will be running around this place

Good then I can move on from this persona, and pursue more relevant projects to keeping this site going.

The primary stream of income for this site is advertisements, and the net traffic for this site is primarily dependent on non unique loads. I would be thrilled if more "Board Walkers", "Carvers", and "LOBs" populated this site because they generate some of the highest web crawler results for this site.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 05:01 AM
iceman24567

Originally posted by Board Walker
Good then I can move on from this persona, and pursue more relevant projects to keeping this site going.

The primary stream of income for this site is advertisements, and the net traffic for this site is primarily dependent on non unique loads. I would be thrilled if more "Board Walkers", "Carvers", and "LOBs" populated this site because they generate some of the highest web crawler results for this site.
Good thing none of what you type is fact thumb up

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 05:04 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
Sounds like a good start, BW. If you have the power to make those changes, do it. thumb up

Hopefully I'm wrong, but Raz may have went MIA again(it's been like 4 days since he's logged on.) And Ush was recently promoted to the Co-Admin, but it doesn't sound like Raz gave him any noteworthy Admin permissions... Which seems really strange(why even have a Co-Admin if he can't act in an Admin capacity?)

...Maybe Raz is just trying to line everything up before he logs back in and starts making the requested changes... Maybe.

Yep, seems, Ush was not given any Admin abilities, it seems in title only. As he cannot even restore my original account cause Raz did a shitty server change job.

Nothing will change here, the big cabal of Raz is back faded as quickly as he came in. He made some name changes and thats all.

Think about it, he has some ties with killermovies.com that cannot be changed cause of whatever reason. And the forum is down to it's last faithful members.

There is nothing that is going to explode growth here. People are more concerned with Jenner chopping is cock off and stuffing it down someones *******.

We are the Last of the Mohicans.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 05:14 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Stop LON making countless spam threads.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 05:23 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who's Lon?

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 05:30 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Who's Lon?

Lord of nicaragua

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 05:37 AM
Insane Titan

Lord of nonsense

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 05:38 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

what the **** is wrong with raz?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 06:46 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote