KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Blizzard's Overwatch

Blizzard's Overwatch
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Yeah it just means you need to practice.

Lots of McCree players are miffed because now they have to AIM.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 08:01 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

thumb up

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 08:09 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

It's not that her nerfs themselves were unreasonable (like I said, she's still pretty viable), just that I didn't see them as necessary like with McCree. McCree was a different beast entirely that was OP in most situations, which the same can't really be said for Widowmaker, so I don't get why she's being lumped with him here.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 08:48 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Well I think the big issue was that even just random body shots against Zenyatta and Tracer were killing them

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 02:21 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
It's not that her nerfs themselves were unreasonable (like I said, she's still pretty viable), just that I didn't see them as necessary like with McCree. McCree was a different beast entirely that was OP in most situations, which the same can't really be said for Widowmaker, so I don't get why she's being lumped with him here.
They did most likely for competitive play. A Widowmaker with a decent team around her was counterable by another Widowmaker. And not only that but decent Widowmaker's could carry a team by themselves.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 19th, 2016 12:28 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Reading rumors that the next Hero may be a Support/Sniper class. What a cool idea.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 02:31 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Widowmaker was a powerful pick in like every situation lol. There was never a time when Widowmaker was a bad pick.

Furthermore, her ability to animation cancel her scoping to get two full-power shots off in less than a second was ****ing gay.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 03:29 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

But aren't you gay?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 05:50 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

The animation cancel exploit was the only thing that needed to be fixed with Widowmaker.
Anyhow if you played her without that exploit , then the nerf wasn't too bad. She basically still plays the same, save for body shots and her Ult taking longer to fill up.

I still see no-skill Hanzo players blindly shooting into crowds hoping to hit something. And of coarse they do because of those big fuqing arrow hitboxes.
Lets keep ignoring that shit isnt broken.

Last edited by Inhuman on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 08:45 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 08:38 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

My 11 year old daughter really wants this game. Is it kid friendly?

Also, is the hype real? Game Informer gave this game a perfect 10, but Angry Joe awarded it a 7.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 11:36 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by Nephthys
One thing that "just bugs me" is the meme of D.Va drinking Mountain Dew and eating Dorito's. It just annoys me, she's ****ing Korean you twits they don't have that shit over there, they have tons of unique local junk food. It's another case of nerds having no perception of things outside their own experience, like how Peridot in Steven Universe is a dorito as well despite looking nothing like one at all because shitty nerds are only aware of the crap they shovel into their stupid fat neckbeard mouths and can't see anything beyond that. Shes a ****ing angry slice of pie, they even say it on the goddamn mother****ing show! I hate the internet so much!

That just bothers me a little.
Chill out, retard.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 03:43 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Impediment
My 11 year old daughter really wants this game. Is it kid friendly?

Also, is the hype real? Game Informer gave this game a perfect 10, but Angry Joe awarded it a 7.
Everything in-game is fairly kid friendly. It's a FPS so there's obviously some violence but there's no dismemberment or anything. I'd be more worried about other players calling your daughter a whore/telling her to kill herself/asking her for nudes than the content in-game though, since it does have a heavy multiplayer focus.

I wouldn't call it a perfect 10 personally, but I'm an elitist **** who would refuse to give a game that is solely a multiplayer arena shooter a perfect score. It's really fun though.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 03:45 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

On the console version of Overwatch, there's no in-game voice/text chat so the chances of your kid being exposed to the rude elements of online play are slim. I'd probably go with that one.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 04:04 AM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 04:02 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

The hype is real

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 12:40 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 11:49 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

fuq hanzo.

dey nerfin torbs turrets. 30# dmg nerf.

babies

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 01:42 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Console version only, because shitty console controllers aren't accurate enough for players to snipe the turrets.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 03:08 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I know its for consoles. Its still dumb. I got no problem sniping turrets -_-

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 05:42 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Inhuman

https://gfycat.com/RawSaneDegus
Blame Blizzard for letting hitscan weapons in the game.

If projectile weapons had the same hitboxes as hitscan weapons, why would you play them?

Unless you're saying their overall damage should be buffed to compensate for the removal of the wider hitbox, so that Hanzo can one-shot squishy characters with a body shot?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 07:51 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by NemeBro
Blame Blizzard for letting hitscan weapons in the game.

If projectile weapons had the same hitboxes as hitscan weapons, why would you play them?

Unless you're saying their overall damage should be buffed to compensate for the removal of the wider hitbox, so that Hanzo can one-shot squishy characters with a body shot?

Are you saying you are OK with Hanzo being able to kill people that are behind cover, inside buildings away from his line of sight with his bullshit arrows?
And I do blame Blizzard for not fixing this broken character yet.

Yeah nothing wrong with Killing people by hitting empty air.

I have no issue getting headshoted by Torbjorn's left click. That is a projectile, NOT a hitscan weapon. And it doesn't have the huge retarded hit boxes like Hanzos arrows do.

Make the hit boxes like Torb's left click. And , No I don't think that reducing the hit boxes means giving him some other EZ win training wheels buff.

I think Hanzo this way can be playable without being broken.

Last edited by Inhuman on Jun 26th, 2016 at 11:34 AM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 11:26 AM