KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Petition to cancel FOX show "Lucifer"

Petition to cancel FOX show "Lucifer"
Started by: Star428

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea he talks all this crap about Christianity and props up Islam teachings.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 02:58 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fox News does stand for 666 I don't think this is coincidence.

Fox has become more slanted and this just proves it.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:01 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Yea he talks all this crap about Christianity and props up Islam teachings.

Yet it's okay for you to do the reverse?

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:01 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

What?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:02 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

It's okay for you to defend christanity and talk sh1t about Islam?

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:04 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Go on, Christians are not actively trying to kill me.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:05 PM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fox News does stand for 666 I don't think this is coincidence.

Really? What's your source?

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:07 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just do some research on it, it's pretty interesting.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:09 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Yes but there are still Christian pieces of sh1t that twist around the bible and turn it into a book of hate. I mean look at the KKK, Westbrook baptist church, the Oklahoma City bomber was a Christian. But no we don't associate christanity with those atrocious groups.

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:09 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

All things in the past, KKK is not actively trying to kill me.

Sorry. Find relevance and any religion that actively trying to destroy the world and America besides Islam.

Oklahoma, no..he was not Christian. And how long ago was that?

Do you realize what's been going on the past 10 years here?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:11 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Sorry. Find relevance and any religion that actively trying to destroy the world and America besides Islam.

Again it's not Islam trying to destroy America. It's a deranged terrorist group that kills in the name of Islam

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:12 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wrong

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:14 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Wrong

Elaborate

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:19 PM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just do some research on it, it's pretty interesting.

Seems too outlandish to me. FOX seems more trustworthy to me than any other news station on tv. THey're not afraid to show the raw truth. Remember when the BLM movement were shouting "Pigs in a blanket! Fry'em like bacon!"? Only FOX news dared to expose the BLM movement for what it really is by showing that video and others. I've heard a lot of crazy theories in my life about who or what is connected to the "666" symbol. I remember when people were so sure that Bush was the anti-Christ. Recently, I've come across a ridiculous article on the internet that makes kind of a good argument that the Israeli symbol- the Star of David-represents 666. I just refuse to believe that a trustworthy news source like FOX- a station that isn't afraid to tell the truth and doesn't care about PC bullshit- is associated with the devil.

Some people on this forum are even convinced that the shield of Superman is Satanic. LOL.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:19 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oklahoma, no..he was not Christian. And how long ago was that?

Do you realize what's been going on the past 10 years here?

I thought you were putting him on ignore.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:21 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Satan is the master of lies and manipulation.

Don't think it's above him to make the bad people look good.

I have zero faith in all media.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:35 PM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Satan is the master of lies and manipulation.

Don't think it's above him to make the bad people look good.

I have zero faith in all media.

Oh, I'm well aware of how cunning he is and how he can make bad people look good. Like the current Pope,for instance.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:38 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

The pope is pretty much his vessel on earth.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:40 PM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll admit that I was disappointed to learn that it was FOX who is airing this show but it's hardly a smoking gun. I'm not giving up on the only conservative news station on television that easily. O'Reilly, especially, is just too damn good.

Last edited by Star428 on Dec 8th, 2015 at 03:48 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:45 PM
Bentley
Seitei

As far as there is a market for a certain kind of info, you can be sure some greedy media lord will give it a try to cash a dime. True or not, relevant or not.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 03:49 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote