KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs Thor

Hulk vs Thor
Started by: beatboks

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

This getting interesting

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 01:37 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

We will see Thor vs immortal hulk in immortal hulk #6

Though he has the avengers helping him

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 01:43 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

And he is seen struggling to get up from the ground.

And Lord Rogers is doing his best to protect Thor's ass.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 01:53 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Thor was never on Hulk's level.

Maybe on the very beginning, when Stan felt like wanking Asgardians and their godly status.

laughing out loud

Hulk could barely Match Thors strength at that point, let alone his whole power set.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 06:24 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

They kiss so Hulk gives Thor some heat.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 08:12 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

thumb up ' Hulk is Hulk, Thor thought to himself. 'Verily, I have kissed Jennifer; surely Banner is no different- nay, surely a small Asian teenager such as Cho would also suffice my desire for warmth!'

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 08:46 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And he is seen struggling to get up from the ground.

And Lord Rogers is doing his best to protect Thor's ass.

Just preview art so far. So lot could have happened between the panels

(please log in to view the image)

That art tho

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 11:55 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Seems like they are doing a change to Sasquash with the hole night time coming out thing. He can also come out during the day as well, I thought. Also, they seem to be hyping him up. Bruce Banner kept repeating that Walter is "just like him". I think we are going to see a Sas we have never seen before.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 12:39 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by -K-M-
Just preview art so far. So lot could have happened between the panels

That art tho

Looks like they are retreating. Is it just going to be Thor and Cap fighting Hulk?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 12:41 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by carver9
Looks like they are retreating. Is it just going to be Thor and Cap fighting Hulk?

Nope. There’s black Panther and a hulk buster iron man for sure. Don’t know who else though

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 12:52 PM
DarkSaint85

Why does Carver only reply in threads where he's not being mocked sad

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 12:54 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Seems like they are doing a change to Sasquash with the hole night time coming out thing. He can also come out during the day as well, I thought. Also, they seem to be hyping him up. Bruce Banner kept repeating that Walter is "just like him". I think we are going to see a Sas we have never seen before.

Could be. But the great beasts are elder gods of the night so might be connected to that. Most likely this could also be something new connected to the “green door”, but sure seems like tanaraq is in control.

Yeah I got that feeling in the previous issue he kept saying “just like him”. Could just be a fully unleashed Walter as we know he holds back due to fear of losing to tanaraq. Since he thinks he’s dead maybe let go his mental blocks

Hulk will win though in brutal fashion. The solicts are making it seem like he will lose, but think it’s a curveball. I also still think hulk may even kill Walter to protect the world from “immortal” Sasquatch

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 12:58 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

I dont know why people cling to ignoring on panel showings. Thor is needing a team when fighting the Hulk. Keep bringing up these classic showings as evidence of a fight between the two. The pattern is pretty got darn clear right now, no matter how much you all want to deny it. Hulk is an Avengers fighter with Thor fighting on the team. Thor did better against Thanos than what he has recently been shown against a Hulk. Accept it and move on, please. Now let it been Thor treating Hulk like fodder, you all would be posting scans left and right, ending this thread. Hulk destroys him and easily. .

They just playing nice with Thor's little bro. Cause he's a little... Slow...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 01:53 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Why does Carver only reply in threads where he's not being mocked sad

Post 3 threads that you want me to post in and I'll do it just for you. Post the links here please.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 01:55 PM
DarkSaint85

You know the ones. Have you read Future Imperfect yet?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 01:56 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

It's like Hulk's gamma radiation makes everyone around him dumb as phuck.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 01:58 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

@KM...

Walter kept saying the Great Beast is dead. Dont know what he means by that because I havent been keeping up with him. Also, did they just add that part where a door opened (during the time he was amping himself off of gamma energy) inviting the great beast into his body? I'm just lost because I dont remember any of that happening on Walt back story. I like it though. Also, even though he kept mentioning the Great Beast is gone and he is in control now, looking at the way he was talking after he transformed in the emergency room, that sounds nothing like him. I think he is possessed again.

Naah, Hulk isnt going to kill him. Remember, Hulk attacked a guy that shot him in the head, killed everyone in a store and killed a child and he still didnt kill him. He broke his body into pieces but he didnt kill someone who truly deserved it. Why are you saying Walter is going to die? Nothing leads to this.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 02:01 PM
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You know the ones. Have you read Future Imperfect yet?

I said I want me and you to read it together on Skype. Post the threads here so that I can give you that attention you require.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 02:02 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
It's like Hulk's gamma radiation makes everyone around him dumb as phuck.

You are around the gamma radiation as well though. smile

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 02:02 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Sadly I've been reading your posts for years, my friend. Maybe for too long.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 02:11 PM