KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Mummy (2017)

The Mummy (2017)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Those movies really arent that special.

Probably still be better than this though.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 11:11 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

Yeah, that is pretty kinky. Meh... looks like it might be okay, but not good enough to justify giving Mr. Scientology any support.

I looked it up, Tom Cruise is more than 20 years older than his attractive costar there. He's 55 or so and she's about 33.

Annabelle Wallis

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 11:46 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

sooo, is Tom Cruise going to be the Mummy in the Universal Monster Universe after this?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 02:33 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by jaden101
Probably still be better than this though.

Doesnt really matter to me what you jerk off to!

quote:
looked it up, Tom Cruise is more than 20 years older than his attractive costar there. He's 55 or so and she's about 33.

Nothing new in Hollywood.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 02:54 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Looks decent, Just might see it when it's released.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 07:16 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Kazenji
Looks decent, Just might see it when it's released.

Please don't. The more money you give Tom Cruise the more money he'll put into his cult. Don't support Scientology.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 01:15 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Please don't. The more money you give Tom Cruise the more money he'll put into his cult. Don't support Scientology.

I don't give a shit what he gets up to in his personal life, But it seems you do.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 01:38 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I don't give a shit what he gets up to in his personal life, But it seems you do.

Why do you support Scientology?? Are you a Scientologist? Or do you just like good, hard Science?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 01:43 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

What's supporting Ccientology got to do with watching a ****en universal monster movie, Nothing in common.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 01:45 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

What's supporting Ccientology got to do with watching a ****en universal monster movie, Nothing in common.

It's pretty much the same as donating money to the Church of Scientology. You might as well just join the Church, bro.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 01:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's pretty much the same as donating money to the Church of Scientology. You might as well just join the Church, bro.

I would look at it like...don't let Scientology ruin good entertainment for you(this doesn't mean I am saying this specific movie will be good, I don't know). Believe me, I have a heavy dislike of Scientology. It's such a toxic "religion". It's actually kind of disturbing that this is a religion where..how rich you are plays a direct role in how much you benefit from it. Since you can't attain these higher levels of "enlightenment" without shelling out thousands of dollars. That is actually quite sinister when you really think about it.

Having said all that, I'm not going to let these crazy a-holes ruin entertainment for me. Tom Cruise used to be a great actor. These days for me he doesn't make as many enjoyable movies as he used to, but he has still been a few good movies recently. I think he is past his prime, but still has the potential to put something good out.

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 3rd, 2017 at 02:52 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 02:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I'm know. I'm just being a dick and picking on Kaz. He doesn't seem to realize what an easy target he is.

Personally it's not something I can't wait a while to see, so I might as well resist giving Mr. Cruise anymore money for his cult.

Last edited by Patient_Leech on Apr 3rd, 2017 at 02:59 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 02:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Though yeah it still is kind of a bummer when you find out one of your favorite actors is into Scientology lol.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 03:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 04:02 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Movie seems like its going a bit from its horror roots

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 07:18 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by riv6672
Doesnt really matter to me what you jerk off to!

Yes it does. Stop pretending.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 10:25 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Surtur
Though yeah it still is kind of a bummer when you find out one of your favorite actors is into Scientology lol.

One of your favorite actors?! Please, he's no Nicolas Cage. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 10:31 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm know. I'm just being a dick and picking on Kaz. He doesn't seem to realize what an easy target he is.

Then why bother bringing it up, When you know not to mix an actor's off screen life with a movie that there in

makes you look like an idiot.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2017 12:51 AM
riv6672

^^^In this case looks are not deceiving.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2017 05:29 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Then why bother bringing it up, When you know not to mix an actor's off screen life with a movie that there in

makes you look like an idiot.

You're fun to pick on, Kaz. Shouldn't be such an easy target. eek!

I thought my language was over-the-top enough to come across as somewhat sarcastic, but apparently not.

If I actually had much interest in the movie I wouldn't care that he's such a nutty Scientologist and might pay to see it anyway, but I really don't think the movie is interesting enough to justify feeding his cult. It's a shame it has to be an issue.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2017 01:24 PM