KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CroftAlice

And they dare to say "based on 2013 video game"...bastards.A SURVIVOR IS BORN is way better then this.I will watch this movie only because i respect Alicia's dedication for this role.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 01:19 PM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

^ care to explain further?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 02:36 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CroftAlice

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
^ care to explain further?

Their comparison with the game or about Alicia?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 02:46 PM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Alicia, for me if you'd care to. thumb up

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 03:13 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

The comparison with the game. Because I don't know much about the games. Certainly not much about any recent games. I used to watch my brother play the old games, heh.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 03:28 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CroftAlice

The comparison with the game. Because I don't know much about the games. Certainly not much about any recent games. I used to watch my brother play the old games, heh.

Alright...let's see....from what i've seen so far they changed :the first scene when Lara first arrived on the island,in the game the island is in dragon's triangle not in devil's sea,they made Lara as someone who loves to party ,in the game she's more interest in books then fun.They add trinity in this and in the game is not mentioned only in rise of the tomb raider we encounter this organization.And made Mathias as an agent of trinity - totally wrong - and were are the others from the game ? Seriously this movie is looking bad.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 03:51 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

^ How did you feel about the Jolie films?

I didn't like the first one much. Actually found the second one more fun.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 04:43 PM
CroftAlice

I have nothing against jolie,but the stories were bad,it's like i saw a mission impossible movie,not tomb raider.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 05:50 PM
Flyattractor

I do hope that in this movie she is more of the Rogue Archaeologist in this movie then a Sort Of Secret Agent like she was in the Jolie Movies.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 07:54 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by CroftAlice
Alright...let's see....from what i've seen so far they changed :the first scene when Lara first arrived on the island,in the game the island is in dragon's triangle not in devil's sea,they made Lara as someone who loves to party ,in the game she's more interest in books then fun.They add trinity in this and in the game is not mentioned only in rise of the tomb raider we encounter this organization.And made Mathias as an agent of trinity - totally wrong - and were are the others from the game ? Seriously this movie is looking bad.

Not having played the game, just going what you explained?
I'd say its looking -different-.
I mean, it cant hurt (in and of itself) not to be a shot for shot remake of the game. confused

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 11:07 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Really you found the 2nd movie more fun?....each to their own i guess

found the first movie more fun.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 11:39 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Me too.
I've grown to like the second more, but the first had that fun factor the second only touched on.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 11:50 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I just hated the 2nd one, Absolute crap

buy hey each to their own i guess.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 01:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Oh thats how i felt. I was really disappointed, still am.
But i've caught it a few times on TV, and its not totally unwatchable. It has fun spots...like you see corn kernels in poop.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 02:56 AM
CroftAlice

Originally posted by riv6672
Not having played the game, just going what you explained?
I'd say its looking -different-.
I mean, it cant hurt (in and of itself) not to be a shot for shot remake of the game. confused

Only time will tell.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 09:55 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I have nothing against jolie,but the stories were bad,it's like i saw a mission impossible movie,not tomb raider.

thumb up

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 11:58 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Only time will tell.

Hope For The Best Prepare For The Worst And Expect Nothing. thumb up

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 10:42 AM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

^ Yeah, since i haven't ever really played the games I don't have much expectation for this.

I only hope for a fun adventure flick with a hot chick in the lead.

So I don't really give two shits if something is a little different from the games.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 03:31 PM
riv6672

^^^same same, and same.
Looking forward to this.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 10:50 PM
Impediment
Endless

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 01:28 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote