KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Hillary Clinton Is Out Of Her Mind

Hillary Clinton Is Out Of Her Mind
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Lol, why are you so fixated on hurricanes?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 06:22 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Lol, why are you so fixated on hurricanes?

I can't speak for Sable, but what bothers me is how with these hurricanes people were blaming climate change. More than one scientist has come out to say no these recent things were not caused by it.

It can cause unwarranted hysteria. Also you are clearly passionate about climate change so I would think it would bug you too. Since if there is actual evidence out there about climate change and people are trying to push something as evidence that isn't truly evidence...it can hurt the overall cause.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 06:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Well, it's not just about hurricanes. It's about rising water levels and drought, too.

But it's true that these hurricanes thrive on warmth in the oceans and that's why they're getting bigger and stronger. Irma was massive. I even heard a meteorologist on TV say that he thought the size (400 miles from the eye) was a mistake. He had seen 200 miles before, but Irma was double that.

But is it a direct result of climate change? I don't know. And it doesn't really matter. Proving that a particular storm is or isn't a result of climate change is not the point. The point is it's what can be expected to happen assuming Climate Change is true.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 06:46 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, it's not just about hurricanes. It's about rising water levels and drought, too.

But it's true that these hurricanes thrive on warmth in the oceans and that's why they're getting bigger and stronger. Irma was massive. I even heard a meteorologist on TV say that he thought the size (400 miles from the eye) was a mistake. He had seen 200 miles before, but Irma was double that.

But is it a direct result of climate change? I don't know. And it doesn't really matter. Proving that a particular storm is or isn't a result of climate change is not the point. The point is it's what can be expected to happen assuming Climate Change is true.

I understand, but like I said I think it harms the cause when people push false narratives.

Climate change is still a valid discussion to have...*after* the natural disaster. As the disaster is going on and people are dying I don't think a climate change debate is needed unless it involves a weather manipulation machine that can fix the problem, otherwise it can wait.

It also most likely hurts the cause when people use it as a political tool, like some did.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 06:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump is even scarier and he became president.

Hillary is just power and money hungry. Trump is delusional and completely incompetent to be president on just about every level. Trump is completely resistant to reality. That's far more dangerous.

Depends on what you look for for compentency. They say the hurricane responses under Trump were very efficient.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 07:03 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Joseph Romm is a key one.

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...e-needs-to-know

See, they ask, you provide and then they dismiss. It's a losing battle.

Again, do wonder if they're so dismissive of doctors and lab workers who are in charge of their health. Do they go "fuk you, doc, I'm doing my own cancer screening".

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 07:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Robtard
Classic example of Trump Denial Syndrome, that. Trump said it; he clearly meant it. Just like he clearly meant his insane comments about parts of his stupid wall being "see through" because of imagined dangers over falling sacks of drugs.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 08:28 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah because "doctors and lab workers" never MISDIAGNOSE things or some such. They got a 100% accuracy rate.

Oh wait...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 08:28 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
(please log in to view the image)

Where have I heard that before???

Oh yeah....See The First Clinton time the Clintons showed up back in the 90's...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 08:30 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Robtard
I love the shit out of it, seeing her trigger people because she does an interview is funny. These people still fear her and she won't ever be POTUS.

That's where you're wrong. She lost, so what? There's a loser in every election. She also won the popular vote in her election run, not every loser can say that; in fact very few can. She's also doing a book tour now, not running for office, it has virtually no reflection on the Dem party. Not in reality.

Clinton Derangement Syndrome in full-effect!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 08:30 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Says the guy how brought up Trump in the Clinton Thread.

WOO WOOO ITS CASEY JONES TIME!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO!!!!

(that is a train sound effect for the unknowing)

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 08:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Says the guy how brought up Trump in the Clinton Thread.

WOO WOOO ITS CASEY JONES TIME!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO!!!!

(that is a train sound effect for the unknowing)

I love how they constantly run their mouths about people, but freak when Hilary gets talked about. Then they pat each other on the back and pretend they accomplished something. It's adorable.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 08:52 PM
Flyattractor

Yes. That is called "CHILDISH Behavior"... and the Left excels at it!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 08:53 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Clinton Derangement Syndrome in full-effect!

Trump Derangement Syndrome in full effect

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 09:21 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
Trump Derangement Syndrome in full effect

I love how Trump has broken so many people. And they will be broken for years over it. Guaranteed. They can't even comprehend how he won. They struggle to do it.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 09:22 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adam thinks Hillary is president.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 09:23 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Well Adam is English so yeah....

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 09:27 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adam is one of those people who hated Bernie and wanted Hillary to get the nom over him. Speaks volumes for how screwed up that is. He was all in "I'm with her" I bet he wore the pink shirts too.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 09:28 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Sable
Adam is one of those people who hated Bernie and wanted Hillary to get the nom over him. Speaks volumes for how screwed up that is. He was all in "I'm with her" I bet he wore the pink shirts too.

Well like I said...He is ENGLISH so...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 09:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, so delusional, so funny.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 09:47 PM