KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Hillary Clinton Is Out Of Her Mind

Hillary Clinton Is Out Of Her Mind
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well like I said...He is ENGLISH so...

So you get banned for "ect", but Adam isn't banned for being British.

No justice, I tells ya.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:00 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm

No justice, I tells ya.

Don't question it, someone here was able to threaten murder multiple times without getting banned.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol, so delusional, so funny.

Let's see who's dillusional.

Trump is President and won fair and square.

Hillary isn't President but thinks she is the rightful President.

Who's delusional again?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:02 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

How in the fuck did this forum get infiltrated so robustly with whataboutism and the politically ignorant? Jesus.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:03 PM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
Let's see who's dillusional.

Trump is President and won fair and square.

Hillary isn't President but thinks she is the rightful President.

Who's delusional again?

I just do not believe she is finished with politics. She claims she is, but she is a liar.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Lost
How in the fuck did this forum get infiltrated so robustly with whataboutism and the politically ignorant? Jesus.

What subjects should we discuss then? What are acceptable?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:04 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by cdtm

No justice, I tells ya.

I know. World aint Fair!

But I do admit.. When I "ETC" I ETC HARD CORE!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:05 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

What subjects should we discuss then? What are acceptable?

The implications of those questions contribute to proving my point. Seriously. No subject has to change nor are there "acceptable" ones. Just ones discussed without whataboutism or a total lack of any political knowledge.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:08 PM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The implications of those questions contribute to proving my point. Seriously. No subject has to change nor are there "acceptable" ones. Just ones discussed without whataboutism or a total lack of any political knowledge.

So you say no subjects have to change, and then you list some that need to change.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:10 PM
Flyattractor

Its politics and those will never change.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:13 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

So you say no subjects have to change, and then you list some that need to change.

The fuck? The things I mentioned aren't subjects.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's an all or nothing thing, unfortunately. If there is something you don't like do not click it. It's simple. Or at least it should be.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fuck? The things I mentioned aren't subjects.

But it is, because the whole thing of "total lack of political knowledge"is subjective.

Who decides that? Do you? If so, why?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:15 PM
Flyattractor

I blame the SJW's.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:20 PM
Gehenna
Sorgo

But it is, because the whole thing of "total lack of political knowledge"is subjective.

Who decides that? Do you? If so, why?

Someone being politically ignorant is subjective?

Man, this forum now. Christ.

Also, why are we discussing subjectivity right now? Did you misunderstand how I was using "subjective?" (The latter question is facetious, by the way. In case you fail to apply your "subjective" knowledge to figure that out.)
I blame the SJW's.

For what?

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Someone being politically ignorant is subjective?

Man, this forum now. Christ.

Also, why are we discussing subjectivity right now? Did you misunderstand how I was using "subjective?" (The latter question is facetious, by the way. In case you fail to apply your "subjective" knowledge to figure that out.)

For what?

It's sad, but yeah it is subjective here. Dipshits on the forum accuse folk of all kinds of shit that isn't valid.

Out of curiosity, you left or right? Politically.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:21 PM
Flyattractor

For what?

Whatchyagot?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:24 PM
Gehenna
Sorgo

It's sad, but yeah it is subjective here. Dipshits on the forum accuse folk of all kinds of shit that isn't valid.

It's sad that you think that because it thoroughly depends. If I say the room feels warm, that's me expressing subjective knowledge. If I say the room is warm because it's 71 degrees according to my ability to read a nearby thermometer, that's objective knowledge.

quote:
Out of curiosity, you left or right? Politically.

False dilemma and, since that's happening, you're likely the type to make up your mind after seeing me express a couple anecdotes where I discuss my opinion or perspective about something so there's legitimately no point in disclosing where I stand and how strong/weak that stance is.

Whatchyagot?

The fuck does that even mean? I asked you what you meant by your statement and you are asking me what I've got?

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is sad that it is subjective, but it is what this forum has devolved into. Don't whine about it because it is pointless.

False dilemma? So you won't say which side you swing, which means you swing left.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:28 PM
Flyattractor

The fuck does that even mean? I asked you what you meant by your statement and you are asking me what I've got?

eek!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 10:29 PM