KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Monarch replaces Odin against The Fourth Host of Celestials

Monarch replaces Odin against The Fourth Host of Celestials
Started by: backup

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Yup. This has ALWAYS been the case too. Mr. Master had a scan from an early 90s Dr. Strange comic where Dr. Strange straight up said Asgard and other 'godly' realms aren't true universes but much smaller pocket dimensions.
It's true, classic Asgard-Space (formaly known as the "Sea of Space") was a pocket-dimension, as were the other Pantheon realms. But they were never "continental' size chunks, that's utter bullshit. There is no exact size stamped that I know of, but I do know they have their own vast area of space-time with stellar systemS included. There's an issue where Heimdall says he hears a butterfly feeding several million light years away, while in Asgard-Space. I'll get the scan.

Last edited by Mr Master on Sep 26th, 2017 at 03:44 AM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 03:42 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Mr Master
It's true, classic Asgard-Space (formaly known as the "Sea of Space") was a pocket-dimension, as were the other Pantheon realms. But they were never "continental' size chunks, that's utter bullshit. There is no exact size stamped that I know of, but I do know they have their own vast area of space-time with stellar systemS included. There's an issue where Heimdall says he hears a butterfly feeding several million light years away, while in Asgard-Space. I'll get the scan.

(please log in to view the image)

It was also shown in a Thor annual IIRC.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 03:50 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Ok, that bio doesn't dispute what I posted in the slightest. At the edge of the landmass a void with gravitational sources surrounds the Asgard landmass. On panel, that "void" is minimum "several million light-years" in size. And no wonder there's gravity out there since Heimdall heard a butterfly on some planet feeding.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 04:07 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

It flat out stated that the surface area is only continental sized.

And Heimdall was hearing normal earth space. There are no other planets in Asgard.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 04:40 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

To think, this was like when Darkseid hid Apokolips from anti matter wave in COIE.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3O0I17oh8...0_12%2Bcopy.jpg

Yet another scene where Odin is comparable to post crisis Darkseid.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 04:53 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

https://imgur.com/a/hBxE2

i never bothered to show scans of the things i was saying because i assumed you had the book open beside you...

and who cares what happened when monarch died? not option he'd employ.

you keep bringing up the planetary level (lol) of the attacks. so where are the casual blasts of planetary energy that monarch was letting off at will? and i'd REALLY like a scan of a blast that literally DWARF the amped destroyer's disintegration ray. because even that was casually dismissed with a hand wave. you said blasting will work just fine--so, where are scans of these blasts that have a chance of hurting even one of the WEAKER celestials? (ie--NOT arishem or the one above all, who was also a part of the 4th host of course, and was the commander of the mission....)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 12:08 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Monarch fired off just nuclear level power by abhi's logic which hurt man prime badly. Celestials with utter ease.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 03:13 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

not often we're on the same page, but....kinds the way i see it too. /shrug

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 03:15 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by leonidas
https://imgur.com/a/hBxE2

no expression

Are you serious here? Now I'm supposed to take Thor's statement literally where Odin is Almighty and Celestials can lay waste to an entire universe?

Guess pocket universe kryptoninans could lay waste to entire universes after all.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/167...sts_16.jpg.html

quote:

i never bothered to show scans of the things i was saying because i assumed you had the book open beside you...

erm

quote:

and who cares what happened when monarch died? not option he'd employ.

That's one way to dismiss feats I guess.
quote:

you keep bringing up the planetary level (lol) of the attacks. so where are the casual blasts of planetary energy that monarch was letting off at will? and i'd REALLY like a scan of a blast that literally DWARF the amped destroyer's disintegration ray. because even that was casually dismissed with a hand wave. you said blasting will work just fine--so, where are scans of these blasts that have a chance of hurting even one of the WEAKER celestials? (ie--NOT arishem or the one above all, who was also a part of the 4th host of course, and was the commander of the mission....)

Ask and you shall receive.

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...+v5+013-010.jpg

All it takes was one Godkiller armor to kill trillions of Celestials.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 03:19 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

not often we're on the same page, but....kinds the way i see it too. /shrug

Agreeing with quan eh?

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 03:19 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by abhilegend
Agreeing with quan eh?

laughing out loud
Says the guy who runs from me at every turn. I exposed your logic but you can't rebut my statement. It's very telling why you run from me.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 03:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by abhilegend
no expression

Are you serious here? Now I'm supposed to take Thor's statement literally where Odin is Almighty and Celestials can lay waste to an entire universe?

laughing out loud

you have no problem taking the word of the narrator that the attacks were all 'planetary' so why is this different? lol picking and choosing had 2 edges.

quote:
Guess pocket universe kryptoninans could lay waste to entire universes after all.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/167...sts_16.jpg.html

sure, if you wanna believe that go ahead. obviously the proof is....lacking. the celestials of thor 300 could def be believed to have that power though and even later feats suggest they have that type of power though everyone knows you'll low ball the sh!t out of them to try and make people think otherwise. just save me the effort and assume you've gone ahead and done it. thumb up

quote:
That's one way to dismiss feats I guess.

laughing out loud yeah, cuz monarch is gonna tear open his own armor and kill himself in the fight. makes sense. you really are irrationally desperate to keep this dream alive for some reason, eh?

quote:
Ask and you shall receive.

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...+v5+013-010.jpg

All it takes was one Godkiller armor to kill trillions of Celestials.

no expression

i can't actually believe you posted that. laughing out loud desperate doesn't begin to describe this effort.

you keep bringing up the planetary level (lol) of the attacks. so where are the casual blasts of planetary energy that MONARCH was letting off at will? and i'd REALLY like a scan of a blast that literally DWARF the amped destroyer's disintegration ray. because even that was casually dismissed with a hand wave. you said blasting will work just fine--so, where are scans of these blasts that have a chance of hurting even one of the WEAKER celestials? (ie--NOT arishem or the one above all, who was also a part of the 4th host of course, and was the commander of the mission....)

MONARCH. you know the guy you said could just "blast them"?? where are scans of MONARCH blasting at planetary and levels that dwarf planetary levels? instead you resort to a typical degrees of separation argument and utterly ridiculous extrapolations that have, LITERALLY, nothing at all to do with the characters in question on EITHER SIDE. staggering tbh.

SHOW MONARCH UNLEASHING BLASTS THAT ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN THE AMPED DESTROYER'S BLAST OR RECOGNIZE YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

clear enough? and no, his 'death energy' doesn't count. he wouldn't kill himself so don't pretend. a real, actual blast (FROM MONARCH) that could hurt the weakest celestial of the group. i'll wait.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 05:15 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

SBP tanked Anti Monitor's anti matter energy.

Anti matter energy killed Pre Crisis Supergirl.

Monarch hurt SMP, who's far more powerful then SBP. (Say what you will about universes in flux, or alt Zatanna being a factor, SMP still broke into the fifth dimension, kidnapped Mxy, beat him down so badly it weakened him to the point of fleeing after Zatanna's spell was broken..)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 05:39 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

you have no problem taking the word of the narrator that the attacks were all 'planetary' so why is this different? lol picking and choosing had 2 edges.

The narrator isn't prone to hyperbole like Thor is. But I guess Thor is right and Superman is wrong, eh?

quote:
sure, if you wanna believe that go ahead. obviously the proof is....lacking. the celestials of thor 300 could def be believed to have that power though and even later feats suggest they have that type of power though everyone knows you'll low ball the sh!t out of them to try and make people think otherwise. just save me the effort and assume you've gone ahead and done it. thumb up

I don't do that. I just go by what's on panel. A celestial's best feat is absorbing Franklin's pocket universe which was done by Ashema.

quote:
yeah, cuz monarch is gonna tear open his own armor and kill himself in the fight. makes sense. you really are irrationally desperate to keep this dream alive for some reason, eh?

No, that was to just show his power which is universal.

quote:

i can't actually believe you posted that. desperate doesn't begin to describe this effort.

So dismissal of showings again? Good to know. Mind telling me why that's desperate?

quote:
MONARCH. you know the guy you said could just "blast them"?? where are scans of MONARCH blasting at planetary and levels that dwarf planetary levels? instead you resort to a typical degrees of separation argument and utterly ridiculous extrapolations that have, LITERALLY, nothing at all to do with the characters in question on EITHER SIDE. staggering tbh.

SHOW MONARCH UNLEASHING BLASTS THAT ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN THE AMPED DESTROYER'S BLAST OR RECOGNIZE YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Writing in caps don't make you true. But if you think blasting doesn't works, here is Ashema destroying Tiamut with just those.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/36263415/47.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/36263416/48.jpg.html https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/36263417/49.jpg.html

What level is Destroyer's energy blast anyway? Planetary? Solar system level? Universal level?

quote:
clear enough? and no, his 'death energy' doesn't count. he wouldn't kill himself so don't pretend. a real, actual blast (FROM MONARCH) that could hurt the weakest celestial of the group. i'll wait.

laughing out loud

And what would be that level anyway? Here is Ikaris with Zuras' power ripping open Ghaur with Tiamut's power apart.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/36...12.p01.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/36...12.p02.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/36...12.p27.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/36...12.p28.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/36...12.p29.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/36...12.p30.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/36...12.p31.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/36...12.p32.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/36...12.p33.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/36...12.p34.jpg.html

Is that enough for you? Or is Monarch less powerful than Zuras too?

Last edited by abhilegend on Sep 26th, 2017 at 07:07 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:04 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Monarch Slags Them Unless They Team up

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:26 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

geezus bro..... i'm running out of words here. this isn't hard:

(a) we are talking about the celestials as depicted in thor 300

(b) we are talking about monarch

now, YOU claimed monarch can just blast them to pieces. cool. so,

(1) show the celestials as depicted in thor 300 being harmed by a blast. simple, yes?

then,

(2) show monarch being able to replicate that blast.

don't show someone OTHER than the characters specific to this thread doing anything because....? IT IS MEANINGLESS TO THIS THREAD. i hate writing in caps but this seems really hard for you. just show us all monarch's biggest blast of controlled power that didn't result in him, you know, dying.

regarding your latest meaningless effort to low ball (hilarious that you wondered why i suggest you low ball every time....): zuras was shown less powerful than zeus during that thor arc. zeus+odin+vishnu couldn't begin to approach celestial power, let alone the uselessness of the destroyer against them. so who gives a phukc what zuras did against a celestial that is NOT part of this discussion?

incidentally--that effort exemplifies the desperation i mentioned earlier. it is seen repeatedly by you when you use characters that have nothing to do with the thread. you're willing to go to any lengths to try and be right.

show MONARCH blasting with controlled power>>destroyer's disintegration beam or have the balls to admit you have nothing.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:40 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Monarch destroyed the universe when his armor was breached, and he hurt GA Prime Who would own these celestials

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:41 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Monarch Slags Them Unless They Team up

laughing out loud

so YOU must have the blasting/slagging proof abhi's about willing to kill for. can't wait to see it so i can admit to being wrong. thumb up

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:41 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Monarch destroyed the universe when his armor was breached

why do i bother.....?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:42 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Monarch destroyed the universe when his armor was breached, and he hurt GA Prime Who would own these celestials
When his armor is breached he loses. Period. Secondly a Monitor survived the blast outright and Celestials have shown the ability to reform.

GA Prime was hurt by nuclear power and his regular strength was enough to breach the armor not GA. smile

Celestials wins, easily.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 07:51 PM