KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tournament of Power KMC Version DOS

Tournament of Power KMC Version DOS
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

I see how it is.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 06:53 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
Are you trying to destroy the flash specifically?

isn't everyone? confused

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:06 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Good to see you guys try to hide your fear of Kang, I won't show any mercy either way thumb up

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:08 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Who's Kang?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:33 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by leonidas
isn't everyone? confused
he's actually pretty low on my list of priorities.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:13 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

The arena is pretty big, after all.

Plus, let's not pretend. When it starts,Carver and I will be locked in a fiery embrace.

At the speed of light.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:15 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The arena is pretty big, after all.

Plus, let's not pretend. When it starts,Carver and I will be locked in a fiery embrace.

At the speed of light.
I'll be reaching out in the force to watch (and maybe make you both feel the force).

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 02:22 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Sidious to tap into the speed force because it contains the word 'force' confirmed.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 02:25 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Question,Id:. I'm only allowed feats from canon comics right?

So not the Flash novels,for example.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 02:35 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

ShadowFyre is not competing. Sucks. I was really looking forward to some Godzilla mayhem.

Updates coming in today! (YES lets get this moving)
A closed Topic will be posted today. Compiled with tournament roster and drafts, and the rules so far.
eek!

Originally posted by leonidas
is it too late to switch my pick to jason voorhees?

Leo trying to machete-chop down the tournament with Jasons FTL walking speed.
laughing

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 02:39 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'm looking forward to posting like two Mimic scans then saying "see everything everyone else is posting? Those are mine now!" The rest of my writeup is going to be well-hidden metaphors about weiners.

Maximum. Efficiency.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 04:56 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by Philosophía
Sidious to tap into the speed force because it contains the word 'force' confirmed.
thumb up you know it.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:02 PM
DarkSaint85

Sweet,that goes both ways.

Darth Saint, confirmedthumb upI not only can punch really fast,but can twirl a lightsaber too.

Really fast.

(please log in to view the image)

Smurph is obv the dangerous one here.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:17 PM
Philosophía

Originally posted by Digi
I'm looking forward to posting like two Mimic scans then saying "see everything everyone else is posting? Those are mine now!" The rest of my writeup is going to be well-hidden metaphors about weiners.

Maximum. Efficiency.
Which Mimic did you draft, Exiles Mimic?

Jobberhunter has him covered.

I have a feeling everybody is going to attack the person/character they most hate, leaving somebody like Smurph crazy amount of openings.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:17 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Yup, Exiles.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:18 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

That character....I don't think he does what you think he does.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:20 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by "Id"
ShadowFyre is not competing. Sucks. I was really looking forward to some Godzilla mayhem.

sad dammit. I was hoping hed stay. I was gonna transform into a great beast and have kaiju sex with him in the middle of the battle field.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:27 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Sweet,that goes both ways.

Darth Saint, confirmedthumb upI not only can punch really fast,but can twirl a lightsaber too.

Really fast.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:28 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Philosophía
Which Mimic did you draft, Exiles Mimic?

Jobberhunter has him covered.

I have a feeling everybody is going to attack the person/character they most hate, leaving somebody like Smurph crazy amount of openings.

thumb up that's Leo gone then.

But yeah. The ones who don't post much in here, trying not to draw attention...i bet they're hoping that by lying low, people don't see them as a threat.

Have you ever seen Lob so quiet? JBL?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:53 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

@Phil (KMC quote is broken again) - I've used him in a tourney before, so I have a pretty good handle on his powers. And if I don't, you have nothing to worry about.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:54 PM