KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Tucker Carlson vs. The Alt Left

Tucker Carlson vs. The Alt Left
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Once people discussed their ideas on message boards, they referenced giants... Now people discuss what minnows think and agree or disagree.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:06 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

To pretend the worst most regressive aspects of politics are exclusive to the right or only at their most disgusting at the alt-right is disingenuous.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:07 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the alt-right call themselve 'alt-right'
'alt-left' is a label applied by right wingers to vilify whomever they please. i could probably explain this to a child and have them comprehending the concept. why are you so ill-equipped to do so? fee-fees?

And the term "alt right" is used in the SAME way by the left to vilify people. That would only not be true if they only ever referred to people who openly identify as alt right...as alt right.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Emperordmb
To pretend the worst most regressive aspects of politics are exclusive to the right or only at their most disgusting at the alt-right is disingenuous.

Agreed thumb up

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:09 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
And applying the term alt right to those who never claimed to be...would be just as much bullshit, correct? Bullshit done to try to equate those people to actual nazis.

Sure, if someone where to call say John McCain "Alt-Right", it would be bullshit as he's never shown such tendencies afaik, as an example.

But again, you're avoiding the point that "Alt-Right is something that legitimately exist, as people identify themselves; there is a large movement. "Alt-Left", seems to be a propped up scarecrow which is beaten. Not that "Leftist" can't be shitheads and criminals themselves

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 9th, 2017 at 06:11 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb

Indeed, and I'm tired of this stupid nazi bullshit. If you dare mention anyone else who commits atrocious acts...you are equalizing them to nazis. Even after Antifa was branded terrorists by DHS, even after we found out intelligence agencies had been warning local and state officials for the past year about the potential for more attacks by Antifa..it is still "they didn't murder someone so f*ck you, you can't even bring it up".

Even if you point out instances that seem like attempted murder(smashing bike locks over skulls, throwing bricks at peoples heads) it is...meh, nazis!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Once people discussed their ideas on message boards, they referenced giants... Now people discuss what minnows think and agree or disagree.

^

Sad truth

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
^

Sad truth

I blame Education worldwide since the early nineties... Anyone under 42 say, is a ****ing idiot.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:12 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Oh. I see there is some misunderstanding concering semantics.

I think everyone agrees that Neo-nazis branded themselves Alt-Right.

I am also sure everyone understands that *Alt-Left* is a term to apply to the most repulsive Left-wing radicals. BTW It's not like they would call themselvess so because it would immediately associate them with Alt-Right (even if they are indeed comparably bad).

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:14 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure, if someone where to call say John McCain "Alt-Right", it would be bullshit as he's never shown such tendencies afaik, as an example.

But again, you're avoiding the point that "Alt-Right is something that legitimately exist, as people identify themselves; their is a large movement. "Alt-Left", seems to be a propped up scarecrow which is beaten. Not that "Leftist" can't be shitheads and criminals themselves

Yeah and see it's not just something like John McCain. I have been called alt right before lol. And if you're going to attempt to justify that you're going to rob yourself of all credibility. I'm not alt right, I despise nazis, have no problems with jews, etc. Yet I've been deemed a nazi by your braindead pal.

And again: stop lying. Nobody is avoiding that. I said they exist. What I also said is that most of the time when the term is now used it is not people on the alt right referring to themselves. It is by cuck leftists who are branding anyone they disagree with as nazis, but they lack the balls to come out and call them nazis so they say alt right.

The alt left is not a deflection, it is a term used to describe the more radical leftists. That is all. Nobody using it is saying leftists call themselves "alt left".

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stigma

I am also sure everyone understands that *Alt-Left* is a term to apply to the most repulsive Left-wing radicals. BTW It's not like they would call themselvess so because it would immediately associate them with Alt-Right (even if they are indeed comparably bad).

I disagree about the misunderstanding. They know very well nazis branded themselves alt right, but they also know very well these days if you hear the term it's usually being hurled as an insult, it is not being used by a nazi to refer to themselves.

They know this, they know that nobody is saying the left call themselves alt left lol. I guarantee that, they just do not care. Just like real nazis exist, and yet the left loves to use the term in the wrong way to discredit anyone they disagree with.

They are doing what they are doing in order to imply the term "alt left" could only ever be used by some foaming at the mouth right winger trying to deflect from actual nazis.

But Sargon is not right wing lol. Nor does he have ANY love for nazis. But pshh those are just pesky facts.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 9th, 2017 at 06:21 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:17 PM
Flyattractor

Oh that is RICH coming from Stevie.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:19 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Oh that is RICH coming from Stevie.
I would enjoy going diminished responsibility on you... smile

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:21 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Stigma

^ Gets it and I overall agree. thumb up

Though I'm still wary of labeling others "nazi comparable", cos Nazis. Maybe I'm just really biased against Nazis.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:22 PM
Flyattractor

I would enjoy going diminished responsibility on you... smile

Oh I bet you would. A lot of others I bet you would like to be able to do that to as well. Especially the ones you can't Bully About with your Personal Views and Politics.

Because that is just what Fascists do.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:24 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh I bet you would. A lot of others I bet you would like to be able to do that to as well. Especially the ones you can't Bully About with your Personal Views and Politics.

Because that is just what Fascists do.

Oh, in person I'd bully you just fine smile

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:25 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah and see it's not just something like John McCain. I have been called alt right before lol. And if you're going to attempt to justify that you're going to rob yourself of all credibility. I'm not alt right, I despise nazis, have no problems with jews, etc. Yet I've been deemed a nazi by your braindead pal.

And again: stop lying. Nobody is avoiding that. I said they exist. What I also said is that most of the time when the term is now used it is not people on the alt right referring to themselves. It is by cuck leftists who are branding anyone they disagree with as nazis, but they lack the balls to come out and call them nazis so they say alt right.

The alt left is not a deflection, it is a term used to describe the more radical leftists. That is all. Nobody using it is saying leftists call themselves "alt left".

Surtur, "play nazi games, win nazi prices", what can I say. If it makes you feel better today, I don't think you're an actual Nazi. You just want to attack the Left so hard you'll "miss the trees for the forest" so to speak.

See, your rage betrays you hear. Did you really have to rant about "cuck leftist" now? We're having a peaceful conversation.

As long as you seem to agree that "Alt-Left" was invented and applied by detractors and "Alt-Right" is a self-applied label. cool.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:27 PM
snowdragon

^ Gets it and I overall agree. thumb up

Though I'm still wary of labeling others "nazi comparable", cos Nazis. Maybe I'm just really biased against Nazis.

PSSHHTT an obvious example of EXTREME moderatism

Alt right, extreme left blah blah more sound bites and name tags to disrupt real discourse.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:28 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Oh, in person I'd bully you just fine smile

In Prison I bet you would be a big *Drop the Soap* type of 'Bully"

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:30 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

In Prison I bet you would be a big *Drop the Soap* type of 'Bully"

*****!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:31 PM