KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 60 61 [62] 63 64 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Eww, Quentin, why go there. Awful indeed. Screw that creepo.

But what he said:

He didn’t rape a 13-year-old. It was statutory rape, alright? That’s not quite the same thing, alright? … He had sex with a minor, alright? That’s not rape. To me, when you use the word “rape” … you’re talking about violent, throwing them down; it’s like one of the most violent crimes in the world … Throwing the word “rape” around is like throwing the word “racist” around, OK? It doesn’t apply to everything that people use it for, alright? … He was guilty of having sex with a minor, alright?

Would resonate with Trumper types who often claim the overuse/misuse of words erodes their meaning and impact.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 05:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, people, mostly leftists, misuse words like racist, fascist, and nazi all the time. He is also 100% correct in that we should not toss words around lightly.

But, Polanski drugged a 13 yr. old and f*cked her in the ass. That is more than just statutory rape.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 08:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

But Tarantion says She Wanted it.....or was it that Tarantino wanted to get raped by Polanski?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 08:18 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Yes, people, mostly leftists, misuse words like racist, fascist, and nazi all the time. He is also 100% correct in that we should not toss words around lightly.

But, Polanski drugged a 13 yr. old and f*cked her in the ass. That is more than just statutory rape.

So it's only wrong with "Leftist" do it. Gotcha. Special rules.

Yes, I know the full story of what happened. I had a debate with someone years and years ago in here who was trying to side-defend Polanski's deplorable actions and I wasn't having it.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 08:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard

But what he said:

He didn’t rape a 13-year-old. It was statutory rape, alright? That’s not quite the same thing, alright? … He had sex with a minor, alright? That’s not rape. To me, when you use the word “rape” … you’re talking about violent, throwing them down; it’s like one of the most violent crimes in the world … Throwing the word “rape” around is like throwing the word “racist” around, OK? It doesn’t apply to everything that people use it for, alright? … He was guilty of having sex with a minor, alright?

Would resonate with Trumper types who often claim the overuse/misuse of words erodes their meaning and impact.

only in this particular case and others of their choosing, because special rules and fee-fees.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 08:25 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, I know the full story of what happened. I had a debate with someone years and years ago in here who was trying to side-defend Polanski's deplorable actions and I wasn't having it.

Never said it was only wrong with leftists retard. Said they do it the most often.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 08:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Stop being stupid.

No where does Surtur claims it’s wrong when only leftist does it. You’re just being foolish claiming such a thing.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:24 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

When you only call out one side for similar actions, that's more than implying right there, boyo. This is a fact; there will be no whining or arguing against it.

Don't worry though, Surt will be along shortly to masturbate your post protecting him and his silly behavior.

ps Does he make you a nice meal with his new cooking pans?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

When you only call out one side for similar actions, that's more than implying right there, boyo. This is a fact; there will be no whining or arguing against it.

Don't worry though, Surt will be along shortly to masturbate your post protecting him and his silly behavior.

ps Does he make you a nice meal with his new cooking pans?

^^Look how triggered he is over his own BS being pointed out. He even attempted some preemptive "Surt will be along shortly to masturbate for you". Cuz in his mind he can at least secure a pretend win with a "called it" type response lol.

The fact is I never said only the left does it. That was a failed strawman on your part. Do better next time sport.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

^ Wow

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways, I do wonder if this will actually kill Tarantino's career. Maybe if this had been unearthed right at the beginning of the "Me Too" stuff, but it seems now...you aren't necessarily hearing as much about it.

Also curious what the Academy will do, because they kicked out Weinstein, but Roman Polanski and Bill Cosby remain.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:43 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It happened a long time ago, he can just say something like "That was before, it was inappropriate, but it was just BS talk between men. I am sorry for having said it." and that's cool now, right, right? Right?

Personally, that's just creepo depot commentary from Quentin. So screw him for trying to mitigate a rapist's action. So good to be able to say this as I've been even and unbiased across the board regardless of who smile

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:47 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

yeah quentin's got some 'splainin to do. not that it will matter, he made a disastrously creepy defense of child rape. straight out of xyz's playbook.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:48 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, he's a pretty big piece of shit.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, he's a pretty big piece of shit.

Why are you not giving Quentin the benefit of the doubt like you gave Trump? Maybe he has a similar excuse as Trump?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:52 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Why are you not giving Quentin the benefit of the doubt like you gave Trump? Maybe he has a similar excuse as Trump?

sorry but the magic words "locker room talk" only shields republicans from scorn. #specialrules

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:57 PM
dadudemon

But what he said:

QT is not the only one who has this opinion. I've heard (yes, IRL) a victim of violent rape object to the use of rape being applied to minors (statutory rape). It's a divisive topic for some. QT seems to fall on the side of "stop calling this rape."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 03:51 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Indeed. I'd be curious about when QT made that statement. If it was before all the details came to light, about the drugging, then he's just ignorant like the rest of us were. If it was after...WTF...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 03:54 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice try, stop whining. He's a piece of shit.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:16 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
QT is not the only one who has this opinion. I've heard (yes, IRL) a victim of violent rape object to the use of rape being applied to minors (statutory rape). It's a divisive topic for some. QT seems to fall on the side of "stop calling this rape."

We've (not you and I, in KMC) had this same very talk, that since the girl was allegedly willing, it's not "rape-rape". Which I call bullshit regardless of drugs/alcohol used to coerce and him specifically going anally on her to avoid pregnancy because he didn't want to get caught, meaning he was well aware of what he was doing.

What I said before parapahsed: Polanski was the adult in the scenario and she was a child, he abused that dynamic; it was rape. Adding in the other factors or drugs/alcohol and trying to hide it just adds to the rape being rape.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 05:14 PM