KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Feminist researcher: Small desks cause 'hostile' environment for fat students

Feminist researcher: Small desks cause 'hostile' environment for fat students
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Meh...I find beauty in several different sized women. From the skinny Jessica Alba to the thick Amber Rose. While I prefer curves such as Salma Hayek, I also skinny women like Olivia Wilde or Gal Gadot attractive. It's more if they look really young that freaks me out. Like I can't find Ariana Grande hot. She looks like she's 12 and that's no bueno.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 11:55 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

^ Agreed. Beauty comes in many shapes, but that does not mean that obese people should be pandered to (unless it's a proven health problem).

I myself like the curves on a lady.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:06 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur

There is no way women that hot are going to essentially pay you to f*ck them.
Not you or Raisen clearly as you both hate women.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:17 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Not you or Raisen clearly as you both hate women.

you're acting like an idiot stop the hate. you've been divorced twice and supposedly visit combat zones because you feel you have nothing to lose.

learn your lessons dude. you've been duped. I love women for what they are. you tried loving them your way and got took to the cleaners. no need to be bitter. what you've been taught is wrong.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:19 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

I read the threads and the underlying, message is... someone bad is doing something. I'm scared, we must punish them to protect ourselves but I'm scared, I need the Government to do it.

I live in the middle east, I have a war going on below me, a war going on above me. When I lived in Egypt I was caught in one bomb blast and another one went off on the wall behind where I worked.

When I lived in Nigeria, I was almost kidnapped at Gunpoint, and I was shot at on holiday in Meroe in the Sudan.

For all that my brother was at Canary Wharf in London 30 mins before the Explosion, shit happens anywhere.

Don't be scared, my fearful friends, see the world and realise the thing you have to fear most is leaders and people in authority, be they religious or political and the people who follow them.

Don't be pussies.
Thanks mate, to be honest I go to these places for the money, 2 divorces later what can I do. Life's a choice, not much scares me now frankly. Ha!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:21 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

break your mindwashing. you don't need to be weak. i'm only saying this because I feel bad for broken dudes who mean well.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:22 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen
break your mindwashing. you don't need to be weak. i'm only saying this because I feel bad for broken dudes who mean well.
Respecting women isn't weak you little *****. Seriously just because you are on here 24/7 clearly not getting any, go out be nice to women. I'm sure even you can find one who will like you back.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:24 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I mean I'm not seeing anyone here saying they'd shed tears over some fat dude who can't get laid because he lacks self-control tbh

How is this misogynist?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:25 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ Why would you?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:26 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I mean I'm not seeing anyone here saying they'd shed tears over some fat dude who can't get laid because he lacks self-control tbh
But Raisen could get laid if he put himself out there. He'd need a wash and maybe some decent clothes, etiquette and elocution lessons and an education, but I have faith in him. First, though he needs to move out of his parent's basement.

Last edited by Steve Zodiac on Nov 16th, 2017 at 03:28 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:26 PM
Raisen

Respecting women isn't weak you little *****. Seriously just because you are on here 24/7 clearly not getting any, go out be nice to women. I'm sure even you can find one who will like you back.

dude. I respect individuals who deserve it dude. you're obviously angry on here. you've been divorced twice dude. you go to combat zones because you need the money now.

you can still learn man. obviously your perspective of things isn't working.

and it's sad you base your value on getting some. I don't really try man. it's pretty easy. easy enough that I don't have to bring up petty stuff like you are.

i'm a pretty well off physique competitor dude. I can be verified.
so spare the b.s. steve. stop being angry. i'm actually trying to help you

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:29 PM
Raisen

Originally posted by Emperordmb

How is this misogynist?

exactly. he brought up the tired misogyny thing.

two divorces. the brain washing and feminization is strong. dude doesn't even see that he's the one with the horrible track record with females. man....

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:30 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude. I respect individuals who deserve it dude. you're obviously angry on here. you've been divorced twice dude. you go to combat zones because you need the money now.

you can still learn man. obviously your perspective of things isn't working.

and it's sad you base your value on getting some. I don't really try man. it's pretty easy. easy enough that I don't have to bring up petty stuff like you are.

i'm a pretty well off physique competitor dude. I can be verified.
so spare the b.s. steve. stop being angry. i'm actually trying to help you
You're a ***** mate, I would destroy you and it would be easy.

Last edited by Steve Zodiac on Nov 16th, 2017 at 03:32 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:30 PM
Raisen

But Raisen could get laid if he put himself out there. He'd need a wash and maybe some decent clothes, etiquette and elocution lessons and an education, but I have faith in him. First, though he needs to move out of his parent's basement.

steve. I can be verified on here.

you're the one with the problems man. your methods don't work bro. don't get angry dude. I know it's hard to change your illusion of how things are but you got to see the results of your beliefs. i'm not trying to do a stupid internet beef with you man.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:31 PM
Raisen

You're a ***** mate, I would destroy you.

^^

steve. this makes you look pathetic man.

whatever you got to believe it's cool. life can get better bro

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:32 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^

steve. this makes you look pathetic man.

whatever you got to believe it's cool. life can get better bro
You're a ***** mate. You know it and I know it.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:34 PM
Raisen

You're a ***** mate. You know it and I know it.

whatever you need to believe.

have a good day man. it's a beautiful day

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:35 PM
Scribble

Why y'all so angry

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:36 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

whatever you need to believe.

have a good day man. it's a beautiful day
You know you're a virgin. it's why you hate women.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:36 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm pretty sure he didn't even say he hated fat women, just that he wouldn't **** them, doesn't respect their shitty life decisions. and thinks the fat pride/body positivity movement is absolute horseshit.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:41 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote