KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Net Neutrality might end.

Net Neutrality might end.
Started by: VG_Addict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Using liberal logic you can blame them.

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:34 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not my fault they are retards. Maybe change them? Make it so they aren't so shitty and not to be taken seriously.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:35 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Robtard
Rocky clearly isn't saying that. But issue per issue, if all Dems voted "no" on this and it passes because Reps voted "yes", you really can't blame both sides on this specific issue.

I wasn't looking to party politics up the thread with more partisan nonsense.

Our govt, three branches, two parties has been doing this for more then just this particular issue when it comes to corporate money and policy.

My post mentioned that lack of protection for consumers from the govt, parties be damned.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:36 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Not my fault they are retards. Maybe change them? Make it so they aren't so shitty and not to be taken seriously.

-You claim "both sides are shit"

-You blame "liberals" and "leftist" for everything/anything

-You still muck for and fully support Trump, even after all the nonsense

/facts

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:38 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by snowdragon
I wasn't looking to party politics up the thread with more partisan nonsense.

Our govt, three branches, two parties has been doing this for more then just this particular issue when it comes to corporate money and policy.

My post mentioned that lack of protection for consumers from the govt, parties be damned.

I understand that, but Rocky's point as it pertains directly to the issue of Net Neutrality by itself, isn't a 'both sides' issue. One party is openly against it, the other we will have to see but it looks like this could pass.

Similar if the Tax Reform bill passes. Every Dem is seemingly going to vote against it, so if it passes, it's clearly the fault of one side if it goes South for people, which it will (imo) since it's a massive boon to the filthy rich at the expense of the middle/lower classes.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:41 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Both sides are pieces of shit.

Which doesn't address which side is specifically at fault on the issue of net neutrality.

Regardless of your opinions of democrats on other issues, on this issue, only the republicans are pieces of sh!t here.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:47 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Which doesn't address which side is specifically at fault on the issue of net neutrality.

Regardless of your opinions of democrats on other issues, on this issue, only the republicans are pieces of sh!t here.

That's cool and you are right. I want equal whining across the board though.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:52 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

I understand that, but Rocky's point as it pertains directly to the issue of Net Neutrality by itself, isn't a 'both sides' issue. One party is openly against it, the other we will have to see but it looks like this could pass.

Similar if the Tax Reform bill passes. Every Dem is seemingly going to vote against it, so if it passes, it's clearly the fault of one side if it goes South for people, which it will (imo) since it's a massive boon to the filthy rich at the expense of the middle/lower classes.

Yes and I stated the role of govt itself not the position of individual parties. Both sides will still benefit if net neutrality is lost. It's a rigged system that is EASY to see when you follow the money.

Wahoo Democrats are the winners today for voting against it (they know they can't win against the Republicans atm so of course thats their move.)

Money to congressional candidates: 2014 Cycle
Dems: Dems: $1,627,101 $1,627,101
Repubs: Repubs: $1,555,729 $1,555,729

That is just from Comcast Corp..............also a majority of congress is a shareholder both parties.

Last edited by snowdragon on Nov 29th, 2017 at 12:55 AM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:53 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

-You claim "both sides are shit"

-You blame "liberals" and "leftist" for everything/anything

-You still muck for and fully support Trump, even after all the nonsense

/facts

Both sides are shit. The problem is imbeciles who pretend otherwise.

Rob, straight up: both sides are equally shit, yes? Overall I mean, not in this specific thing. Lets see if you can get this answer correct. I feel like you won't cuz you're a cuck. Prove me wrong?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:53 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

That's cool and you are right. I want equal whining across the board though.

Whining should never be done "across the board", it should be done issue to issue".

Going "across the board" is just a lazy excuse for not taking time to check stuff policy by policy.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:54 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Whining should never be done "across the board", it should be done issue to issue".

Going "across the board" is just a lazy excuse for not taking time to check stuff policy by policy.

Be consistent, is what I'm saying.

Keep in mind you don't HAVE to be consistent. But if you wanna be taken seriously...

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:55 AM
Raisen

rock. what's that freedom fighter thing mean under your screen name? why do you have that?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:56 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Rob, straight up: both sides are equally shit, yes?

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com...t-to-Moderation
quote:
Prove me wrong?

Not how it works Surt. You made a claim, the burden is on you to prove it:

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:57 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So no evidence, nice.

And the question about being equally shitty was determine if he is to be taken even remotely seriously. He says no? Boom, not to be taken remotely seriously.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:03 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

So no evidence, nice.

That's right Surt. You haven't provided any evidence for the claim you made.

Someone who tries to make others disprove what they haven't proven is
quote:

not to be taken remotely seriously. [/B]

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:05 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Both sides are shit. The problem is imbeciles who pretend otherwise.

Rob, straight up: both sides are equally shit, yes? Overall I mean, not in this specific thing. Lets see if you can get this answer correct. I feel like you won't cuz you're a cuck. Prove me wrong?

IOW; "Answer like I want or you're a cuck!"

Surtur and his silly little games.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:06 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rocky, should you be taken seriously?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:06 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

IOW; "Answer like I want or you're a cuck!"

Surtur and his silly little games.

One more time, and if you don't answer I'll take it as a yes. Both sides are pieces of shit, yes or no?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:07 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Look at me still not playing your silly little games and equalization tacitcs, Surt. Reminds me, you did similar when a Nazi murdered an innocent women with "but what about Antifa!". How cowardly whataboutary tactics are, imo

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:09 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Rocky, should you be taken seriously?

Well Surt, as I understand basic principles of logical discourse which you don't, I'd say you should be taking me seriously.

But ignorance is bliss. And the best ignorance is willful ignorance.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 01:09 AM