KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump recognizes Jerusalem as capital of Israel

Trump recognizes Jerusalem as capital of Israel
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

laughing

Another pathetic bluff called no doubt.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 07:04 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's going to happen either way lol. The vote had no meaning.

Anyways, where is all the fire and brimstone this was supposed to bring about?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 07:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Dunno, I'm sure Trump will cut ties with the rest of the world any minute now.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 07:48 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
It's going to happen either way lol. The vote had no meaning.

Anyways, where is all the fire and brimstone this was supposed to bring about?
Palestinian-Israeli tensions are reignited and worse than ever, this is a setback for peace. Admit it.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 08:34 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
Palestinian-Israeli tensions are reignited and worse than ever, this is a setback for peace. Admit it.

I will admit when I see evidence. Show it to me. Show me this massive increase in death and violence.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 08:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

But wouldn't even one life lost over this be too much? How exactly do you put a value on lives? Explain.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 10:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
But wouldn't even one life lost over this be too much? How exactly do you put a value on lives? Explain.

There are violent terrorists in their midst that actually don't need an excuse to do violence.

So show me an increase in violence. A drastic one.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 10:19 PM
darthgoober

Bad people use innocent people as a shield so it's frequently the case that in order to take out the bad guys some of the innocent people have to die in process. Doing nothing until you can figure out a way to prevent innocent victims accomplishes nothing in the end because the longer the bad people are allowed to operate the more innocents will be victimized by the bad people.

But hey, maybe that's just my opinion and I tend to have what others consider to be a pretty screwed up outlook on life and death. Personally I place virtually no inherent value on human life. That's how I can be both pro choice AND believe that abortion is murder. Because while every child has the potential to grow up to cure cancer, they also have the potential to grow up to be the next Jeffrey Dahmer... and there's been a lot more serial killers born than people who've cured cancer.

Last edited by darthgoober on Dec 21st, 2017 at 10:32 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 10:30 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

There are violent terrorists in their midst that actually don't need an excuse to do violence.

So show me an increase in violence. A drastic one.

Ah, the special rules added: "a drastic one". Meaning whatever number is given, you will brush off as being insignificant or not high enough to matter.

So why don't you tell me what the magical number is and we'll go from there?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 11:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah, the special rules added: "a drastic one". Meaning whatever number is given, you will brush off as being insignificant or not high enough to matter.

Lol, show me the drastic increase. Can you? Show me what you think is a drastic increase, and I will tell you if I agree. Go on.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 11:12 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Lol, show me the drastic increase. Can you? Show me what you think is a drastic increase, and I will tell you if I agree. Go on.

I asked you to tell me what you would accept as being a "drastic" increase by your views and you respond by dodging and then asking me the same. LoLz.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 11:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I asked you to tell me what you would accept as being a "drastic" increase by your views and you respond by dodging and then asking me the same. LoLz.

I've asked multiple times for evidence of a drastic increase in violence. I would have to see the figures and judge if they are drastic. Give them to me.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 11:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

And I asked you what number would you accept as being "drastic" enough. So?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 11:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, so you're just going to go around in circles, okay. I don't have a specific number, show me the data so I can judge. This is the last time I ask.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 11:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Your antics have been already covered in the post below:

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 12:03 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okie dokie, told you I'd ask one final time. Oh well, you don't want to put up any figures alrighty. Stop whining then thumb up

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 12:11 AM
Adam_PoE

Scores Dead in Gaza After U.S. Moves Embassy to Jerusalem

Gaza City, Gaza Strip—At least 52 Palestinians were killed and almost 1,960 others were wounded Monday after thousands protest the U.S. Embassy opening in Jerusalem.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 07:11 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Horrible and we'll see those numbers rise.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 08:27 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Scores Dead in Gaza After U.S. Moves Embassy to Jerusalem

Gaza City, Gaza Strip—At least 52 Palestinians were killed and almost 1,960 others were wounded Monday after thousands protest the U.S. Embassy opening in Jerusalem.

My question was, "Why are they just throwing themselves as an obviously inevitable violent end?" Because saying you're going to invade and tear down the barbwire clearly has violent intentions. And people will die.

So is the Embassy move the cause of those deaths? Or are the organizers of those people the cause of those deaths? Organizing a violent protest that will 100% assuredly end in injury and loss of life seems like the faulty party. "Let's take up arms and rocks against the Israelis that will clearly result in some of us dying!" Who thinks this?

I don't blame the US Embassy move at all. I blame the riot-instigators.

But here's another problem: where do they go? The article says they need power, clean water, money, and food. So why can't that be provided? What about jobs to keep them busy? Surely there's something that can be done?

Old Post May 14th, 2018 08:35 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Out of sheer frustration and a desire to be heard I would imagine, as I doubt 40k people are simply nuts/suicidal.

The warhawks like Netanyahu don't want a two-state solution, so this is going to keep happening over and over and over. You treat people like less than animals, then wonder why they react.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 09:01 PM