KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So, I think I'm losing my virginity tomorrow...

So, I think I'm losing my virginity tomorrow...
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes I simply don't understand why someone sitting on you is enjoyable. Unless it's a chick doing some face sitting(no fatties).

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Oh nope, it's about to stop being interesting and segue back into Robtard and Surtur chewing each other out for three pages.

All the more reason to whip it out while the getting's still good.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:10 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh nope, it's about to stop being interesting and segue back into Robtard and Surtur chewing each other out for three pages.

It is funny how he kinda follows me around. Yet has whined and accused me of doing it in the past.

I just think whenever Rob spots a thread that says the last reply was from me he hones in on it. Very flattering I guess.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by BackFire
All the more reason to whip it out while the getting's still good.

No thanks, I'll save the unveiling of the bearded dragon for the lucky lady who wins my heart, so it can fly into that cave and breath fire on the golden treasure within so new life may emerge.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:12 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kirk there is a simple question you need to ask yourself. Let us say you had a woman and a man and both were athletic, but only one could sit on you.

Who do you choose?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:13 PM
BackFire

No thanks, I'll save the unveiling of the bearded dragon for the lucky lady who wins my heart, so it can fly into that cave and breath fire on the golden treasure within so new life may emerge.

Hopefully there aren't a bunch of dragon eating parasites living in the cave.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:13 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I guess I'm still confused. What was he sitting on you for? Like..I don't even know. Sitting on your chest? Or what? That's very strange to me lol. Why does being well developed make sitting on you better?

How many women have sat on you?
I've had exactly one woman and man sit on my lap (by sit I mean jump onto) in the past 4 years. Both were playfully probing me.

Actually I had another non-gay (close friend) sit on my lap multiple times in public to try and humiliate me in public. He was too fat to remove physically so I just started making sex noises to make him regret his decision. It was pretty funny actually since it made him look like the bigger fug.

I already told you I have an appreciation for human physique. Think of the nude Renaissance sculptures. Nobody thought Michelangelo was a gay for creating David lol.

Calm the f down.

Both experiences were awkward when they suddenly happened.
What the **** is this thread now?

Like we got Sel talking about her sexual experience, Bart propositioning Sel for sex, Robtard tryna hook up Joker and Kurk, and Kurk talking about fondling the muscles of male athletes and letting them sit on him while talking about how he's not a f@g.

Care to join in?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:16 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

David didn't sit on Michelangelo's lap, though.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:18 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kirk there is a simple question you need to ask yourself. Let us say you had a woman and a man and both were athletic, but only one could sit on you.

Who do you choose?

Depends on the context.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:20 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Bart propositioning Sel for sex

as if this is the first time.

@bart: yis :>

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:22 PM
Selenial is currently offline Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It is funny how he kinda follows me around. Yet has whined and accused me of doing it in the past.

I just think whenever Rob spots a thread that says the last reply was from me he hones in on it. Very flattering I guess.

You interjected yourself in the convo I was having with Kurk...

You're parroting me again.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What the **** is this thread now?

Like we got Sel talking about her sexual experience, Bart propositioning Sel for sex, Robtard tryna hook up Joker and Kurk, and Kurk talking about fondling the muscles of male athletes and letting them sit on him while talking about how he's not a f@g.

TBF, I was the most on topic there.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 08:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Awh yeah, now it's a thread.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 09:04 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

gay

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 09:05 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurk
I've had exactly one woman and man sit on my lap (by sit I mean jump onto) in the past 4 years. Both were playfully probing me.

Actually I had another non-gay (close friend) sit on my lap multiple times in public to try and humiliate me in public. He was too fat to remove physically so I just started making sex noises to make him regret his decision. It was pretty funny actually since it made him look like the bigger fug.

I already told you I have an appreciation for human physique. Think of the nude Renaissance sculptures. Nobody thought Michelangelo was a gay for creating David lol.

Calm the f down.

Both experiences were awkward when they suddenly happened.

Care to join in?

I am calm..but okay now I get that you meant they sat on your lap.

Though FYI that is still kinda weird.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 09:06 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Depends on the context.

Lol..okay, you're alone with both of them and nobody else around. Who gets to sit on your lap?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 09:07 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol..okay, you're alone with both of them and nobody else around. Who gets to sit on your lap?
Depends on my mood. The gay guy sat on my lap when we were both in playful moods; I had other peers around who were contributing to the atmosphere. I wouldn't call it sexual lol. Just two cubs playing.

If I was actually horny no way I would let the dude sit on me lol. I'd go straight for the chick and **** their brains out. No lap-sitting; straight to the goods.

And hell yeah I meant lap only. No way I'd let anyone (Even Raven) sit on my face. That's nasty.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 09:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wouldn't call it sexual lol. Just two cubs playing.

Lol.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 09:13 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Kurk, you're being groomed again, like when quanchi tried doing it. I'm guessing you're aware, but just in case.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 09:16 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Kurk, you're being groomed again, like when quanchi tried doing it. I'm guessing you're aware, but just in case.
lol let them do their worst. This is fun. The best part about is nobody can tell when I'm trolling and not.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 09:19 PM