KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Mortal Kombat 11

Mortal Kombat 11
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

That Shang Kintaro fatality first appeared in MK2, fun fact, though I could never execute it in time during "finish him" with the briefer window there was to do fatalities back then.

But yeah, Tsung is looking to be everything I hoped for and more, which kinda makes me more bummed that he didn't have any part in the story like Shao Kahn, however miniscule. How they incorporated the ninjas and some of their moves in the moveset was kinda how I pictured a revamped Shujinko if they ever brought him back, oddly enough, but with Tsung, it's a dream come true, on top of Tagawa bringing his magic back to the character. Also nice to see that the DLC leak was real after all. Things coming full circle.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 05:44 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

One of those character that are yet to be revealed is obviously Ash from Evil Dead.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 06:37 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

You can also hear music that sounds like the Terminator theme at the end of the trailer.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 06:59 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ Can also the sound of a chainsaw

how far at the end is the Terminator theme in that trailer?.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 07:01 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

^It was a little bit after the chainsaw. At 2:33-2:34. Some drum thumps that go "Dun dun dun".

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 07:27 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Oh that, Didn't really sound like the Terminator theme to me.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 07:32 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Keith David's going to be voicing Spawn. HBO Animated Spawn series voice cast member Keith David voicing Spawn in MK11! YEAAAHHH!

Figured it would be either Keith or Michael J White who played Spawn in the '90s movie taking the role. Both are too good as Spawn to ignore and thankfully Ed thought the same way. This DLC is going to be legendary!

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jun 2nd, 2019 at 08:21 AM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2019 08:10 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Never watched the HBO show, So yeah i'm more partial to Michael J White.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2019 08:24 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I was watching Maximillian_Dood's streaming of Bethesda and his chat pointed out two people were wearing Mortal Kombat character outfits and then there's that chainsaw sound from the character reveal

maybe they're onto something, Who knows.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2019 01:29 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Lookin good. thumb up

Old Post Aug 1st, 2019 03:54 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

It can't be any worse then X. thumb up

My god, was Shinnok a letdown.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2019 04:03 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Sorry to tell ya, but Khronika was even worse than Shinnok (as a boss/villain), but otherwise 11 is a better story/game than MKX I suppose.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2019 09:03 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

From what i've seen Mortal Kombat X is better, It's a more Faster paced game then 11 in regards to that department.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2019 05:33 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

MK11 added a number of new mechanics and I like the current meter system over the previous one, along with preferring the fatal blows over the x-rays too. X-rays were hardly ever used in competitive, if at all. The customization system, particularly with what extra special moves you want your character to have, is also preferable to the three variations per character system in MKX.

The problem with MK11 is that it plays it too safe with like the combos. There used to be a lot more reliable combo strings you could use to extend into special moves and stuff in previous games. Even Scorpion spear being nerfed or changed from how it always was before is questionable for any old fans. Doesnt help either how the top tiers of this game reward safe lame playstyles.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2019 10:40 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Mortal Kombat 11 is still a slower paced game even with the new changes.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2019 10:45 AM
KCJ506

Leaked pic of Kombat Pack

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:45 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Eww...

On that note, can we point out how terrible a retcon Sindel's leaked bio is?

quote:
The former Queen of Edenia and will stop and nothing to keep her place. Threatened with the loss of her throne when Shao Kahn conquered her realm, Sindel betrayed her husband, and her people, to keep her privileged position. Now, as Shao Kahn's wife and Queen of Outworld, she enjoys power and wealth beyond most people's imagination.

I mean she never had particularly good writing on her side, but being driven to kill herself over joining Shao Kahn always made more sense than well... this.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:59 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KCJ506
Leaked pic of Kombat Pack

Wow does Sindel look bad and don't even get me started with Joker. I ranted about him enough as it is back during Injustice 2. Suffice it to say: make him go away.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Aug 21st, 2019 at 03:51 AM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 03:37 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

The release date for Spawn.....good Lord....

They can eat a d1ck....by the Time he gets released we Will have MK 13....

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Aug 21st, 2019 at 05:54 AM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 05:50 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

The season pass owners must really be loving this news.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 06:35 AM