KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Trans Tier Tournament

The Trans Tier Tournament
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

laughing out loud

After reading through all the other people's posts, it took a lot of deliberating to figure out that your plan was most likely to succeed. You executed it almost flawlessly, though I really wish you would have factored in some of the esoteric abilities of Dr Strange, but even ignoring that, I still felt you had the most in depth plan and best chance to pull it off.

Congrats on your win Dark. It was a tough bracket but you edged it out.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 06:31 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

You guys are all lucky Damborg is nerfing me this badly.

Originally I was going to have the Wishing Well as standard equipment, with some wishes sad

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 06:35 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

You're really going into this with a big handicap in that case. I just hope you can overcome it.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 06:47 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
KO, death, containment, are all valid win conditions.

Also yes , Dark gets the giant world breaker, the reasoning being Hulk being as limited as he is, the boost gives him a helping hand.

Lol... how does Dark Dimension Hulk have a limitation when he is most certainly impossible to stop at that level. Now hes amped magnitudes higher than that and bfr is off. He destroyed a realm with a punch. Dont think it's fair. Regular WBH was classified as Trans tier, not 1000 ft tall Hulk.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 06:56 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Hulk is Hulk. smile

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Are you proposing a veto or just voicing your opinion?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 09:24 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Are you proposing a veto or just voicing your opinion?

Veto until we get some kind of clarification what tier this large version of WBH is in.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 09:46 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lol, tbf, Carver thinks normal Hulk is trans tier, so.....

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 09:48 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol, tbf, Carver thinks normal Hulk is trans tier, so.....

You dont agree? The fts are there but people here tends to look at versatility when it comes to Hulk while covering their eyes when it comes to Surfer who is the most versatile character in comics but is still Herald tier.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 09:50 PM
DarkSaint85

Well all I know is, when the chance came to choose and showcase, you skipped in favour of what is essentially the JLA smile

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 09:53 PM
carver9

Well all I know is, when the chance came to choose and showcase, you skipped in favour of what is essentially the JLA smile

Honestly, I didnt even see Hulk. As soon as I saw Amazo, I chose him.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 09:55 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Okay, two more and DS gets normal hotm Hulk

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:26 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Also:

Originally posted by carver9
I would never give Hulk the nod against Amazo. EVER

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:35 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Rooting for Alan Scott...jsa never gets any love

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:47 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I won't veto against Dankstank because Hulk is HH at best.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 11:09 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Also:

That version of Hulk is amplified by Fing Fang breath nukes.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 11:24 PM
DarkSaint85

But that's not the point.

NORMAL Hulk, according to you, is above herald. Forget WBH for a second.

As you yourself said, people choose Surfer over normal Hulk.... because of versatility.

And now, you've chosen.......Amazo over Hulk. A one man JLA.

We can swap if you want. You take normal Hulk (no WWH/WBH showings) I take Amazo. Show us all how much above the herald tier he is?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 05:38 AM
carver9

But that's not the point.

NORMAL Hulk, according to you, is above herald. Forget WBH for a second.

As you yourself said, people choose Surfer over normal Hulk.... because of versatility.

And now, you've chosen.......Amazo over Hulk. A one man JLA.

We can swap if you want. You take normal Hulk (no WWH/WBH showings) I take Amazo. Show us all how much above the herald tier he is?

Just because someone is in the same tier doesnt mean that person would break even or win. Some people on KMC truly believe Surfer would sweep Superman or vice versa. Just because Hulk cant beat Amazo doesnt take him out of a tier. Let's put it like this, normal Hulk beat Onslaught (who is in tiering) and was said outright by Starlin himself to be a threat against Thanos (who is a trans tier). He fought an elder and actually hurt him with a couple of punches until he was bfred... stomping him. Defeated Doctor Strange who is trans tier). You get the point... and this was all normal Hulk.

Now World Breaker, he destroyed a realm with a single punch and now you're amplified at the minimum a hundred folds. That's too much if you ask me.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 10:57 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I wonder if current Odin went down a tier

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 11:11 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

TIL the challenger bfr'd Hulk. Lol.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 12:10 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote