KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor Odinson vs Supergirl (H2H)

Thor Odinson vs Supergirl (H2H)
Started by: XLR87T3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

quote: (post)

I don't know what you're trying to show here man.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 09:08 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Damborgson
I don't know what you're trying to show here man.

Thor doesn't have durability to tank planet busting explosions.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 10:16 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

laughing out loud

Wuuuuuut bro? What kind of logic is that? 2 pages ago you were talking about averages. Now you're posting a scan of Kara -NOT- surviving a planetary explosion and one of Thor flying away from the destruction of a planetoid.

That's your line in the sand? Always shrugging off planetary destruction for matching Supergirl? big grin

99% of the time, a planetary explosion would kill everyone from Superman to right below Thanos level.

Originally posted by abhilegend
So you suck at MS paint too?

Yes, because Allura was talking about the gold kryptonite and not about planet blowing up.

But hey, powerless kryptonians body can survive planet blowing up.

(please log in to view the image)

Isn't that fantastic?
Humor us and tell what the writer said rage.

Or the chamber which is shown is not the same where she was trapped in the first place. As seen earlier Kara couldn't break the radiation chamber but suddenly she broke free of it?

The most likely scenario is that the artist ****ed up and even showed some of the kryptonians floating in the debris.

Let me guess, powerless kryptonians bodies can survive a planet blowing up?

Allura was only trying to save Kara from gold kryptonite, she had no idea that the whole planet would be destroyed.

Tell us already what the writer said rage. The suspense is killing us.

Yes, kryptonians are invulnerable unlike puny gods.

And a lot of smilies when you have nothing to show as a proof. Most likely you never read the comic and only saw the scans online.

Go home kid.

So now....the artist f*cked up???

Jesus, bro. Can you predict who wins the next NBA finals with your magic crystal ball?

You seem to be able to pick and choose what counts and what doesn't. Read minds, and just dismiss what's on the page because of your intuition. It's really impressive.

This is a real crash and burn. You have completely lost any semblance of consistency or sense at this point man.

You think a chamber that survived the destruction of a planet, Kara was unable to break free from, is irrelevant in the actual survival she had? Like wtf? There is ZERO consistency in your logic right now. No continuity at all.

I feel bad man, I feel like I really broke you here with this one feat. sad

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Nov 21st, 2018 at 02:38 PM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 02:34 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Wuuuuuut bro? What kind of logic is that? 2 pages ago you were talking about averages. Now you're posting a scan of Kara -NOT- surviving a planetary explosion and one of Thor flying away from the destruction of a planetoid.

It's all three scenes combined. If you have any scene of Thor surviving the destruction of a planet, feel free to show it.
quote:

That's your line in the sand? Always shrugging off planetary destruction for matching Supergirl? big grin

Or at least once in sixty years.
quote:

99% of the time, a planetary explosion would kill everyone from Superman to right below Thanos level.

Just because Thor hasn't survived a planet exploding doesn't mean everyone else can't.

Superman has at least survived four or five planets exploding, supernova level explosion etc. Don't even bring Superman in this discussion.

quote:

Jesus, bro. Can you predict who wins the next NBA finals with your magic crystal ball?

Far more plausible than whatever the **** you're talking out of your ass.

quote:

You seem to be able to pick and choose what counts and what doesn't. Read minds, and just dismiss what's on the page because of your intuition. It's really impressive.

This is a real crash and burn. You have completely lost any semblance of consistency or sense at this point man.

And you're just twiddling your thumbs at this point.

Don't waste my time.
quote:

You think a chamber that survived the destruction of a planet, Kara was unable to break free from, is irrelevant in the actual survival she had? Like wtf? There is ZERO consistency in your logic right now. No continuity at all.

So that's your grand plan? Try to irritate your way of last word?
quote:

You're just getting hilarious at this point. Tell us what this means rage.

Alura shoved Kara into a radiation-shielded chamber, which protected Kara from the Gold-K-infused blast that killed the Kryptonians and destroyed the planet. Basically, everyone else on New Krypton had their powers taken away by the blast. Kara didn’t, so she survived .
Robinson: That was Sterling’s idea. Very inventive.

Try to weasel your way out of it kid. Just try.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 02:50 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

What about that BZ of ours rage? Are you sure you don't want to do it?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 03:42 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

thumb up

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 04:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Thor doesn't have durability to tank planet busting explosions.

That's not what that showed...

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 06:42 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

That's not what that showed...

The shockwaves of Ego destroying planetoids koed Thor. Narration noted Thor had no intention of dying with the asteroid and the doctors noted Thor was barely alive after colliding with the missile.

What part of that is confusing for you?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 07:18 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

The shockwaves of Ego destroying planetoids koed Thor. Narration noted Thor had no intention of dying with the asteroid and the doctors noted Thor was barely alive after colliding with the missile.

What part of that is confusing for you?

That was Ego, it falls under a much higher power scaling.

And the rest is nonsense.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 07:43 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

That was Ego, it falls under a much higher power scaling.

And the rest is nonsense.

What larger power scaling? Nonsense?

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 03:15 AM
carver9

What he is saying is, Ego power output>>>>a planet destroying attack. I agree.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 03:29 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
What he is saying is, Ego power output>>>>a planet destroying attack. I agree.

Not even close to truth but hey, it's you.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 03:31 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Not even close to truth but hey, it's you.
Irony.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 03:44 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

What larger power scaling? Nonsense?

laughing out loud

It means that a bomb destroying a planet and Eternity destroying a planet dont get the same treatment. Because why would they ?

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 05:44 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

It means that a bomb destroying a planet and Eternity destroying a planet dont get the same treatment. Because why would they ?

I don't see why not if the planets are the same size, it means Eternity only used power enough to destroy a planet just like the bomb.

Now if Eternity used all its power to destroy a planet, it'd be a terrible low showing for eternity.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 07:13 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I don't see why not if the planets are the same size, it means Eternity only used power enough to destroy a planet just like the bomb.

Now if Eternity used all its power to destroy a planet, it'd be a terrible low showing for eternity.

It could mean that, or more likely it means that Eternity used a certain amount of power, and that planet was destroyed because of it, not that that was the totality of the power.

The planet destroying bomb that unconscious Thor got hit with was meant to be a planet killer, that was its max.

But Ego busting planetoids is just an effect of his power, there's no reason to believe he measured his power to "just enough to bust planeltoids" you get me?

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 08:55 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

It could mean that, or more likely it means that Eternity used a certain amount of power, and that planet was destroyed because of it, not that that was the totality of the power.

That's what I said.
quote:

The planet destroying bomb that unconscious Thor got hit with was meant to be a planet killer, that was its max.

And Thor wasn't even hit by the blast as he passed too fast for it to affect him, he almost died just colliding with the missile and falling to the planet.
quote:

But Ego busting planetoids is just an effect of his power, there's no reason to believe he measured his power to "just enough to bust planeltoids" you get me?

Ego flat out stated that the blast was enough to destroy nearby planetoids only.

"Whose attack can harness the power of an entire world".

"Power enough to shatter the lifeless planetoids near me".

Considering the hyperbolic silver age, that's fairly accurate gauge of power I'd say.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 09:07 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

That's what I said.

And Thor wasn't even hit by the blast as he passed too fast for it to affect him, he almost died just colliding with the missile and falling to the planet.

Ego flat out stated that the blast was enough to destroy nearby planetoids only.

"Whose attack can harness the power of an entire world".

"Power enough to shatter the lifeless planetoids near me".

Considering the hyperbolic silver age, that's fairly accurate gauge of power I'd say.

Oh yeah? Point to where he said "only". And you won't of course because he didn't say that. He said that it was enough power to do it, it also would have been enough power to destroy a schoolbus. Doesn't mean it was the totality of the power of the blast.

He didn't take the full brunt of the blast but he did take the blast, you can see as much.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 09:13 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Oh yeah? Point to where he said "only". And you won't of course because he didn't say that. He said that it was enough power to do it, it also would have been enough power to destroy a schoolbus. Doesn't mean it was the totality of the power of the blast.

What do you think "Power enough to shatter lifeless planetoids around me" means?

This should be fun.
quote:

He didn't take the full brunt of the blast but he did take the blast, you can see as much.

And was knocked out. Hence not enough durability to tank a planet exploding.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 09:28 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

What do you think "Power enough to shatter lifeless planetoids around me" means?

This should be fun.

And was knocked out. Hence not enough durability to tank a planet exploding.

It means power enough, not only power enough thumb up

A flame thrower is "power enough " to light a cigarette , but not only enough to light a cigarette.

He was already unconscious, do I have to post the scans?

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 09:43 AM