KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What happens when you wear a Nazi armband to a Trump-rally?

What happens when you wear a Nazi armband to a Trump-rally?
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who are these people? I'd have to know first?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 04:40 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Who are these people? I'd have to know first?

So just to be clear...you've labeled people alt right when you don't even know them?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 04:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

A single example a sample group does not make, particularly when a lot of contrary evidence from Trumpers is obvious.

I disagree.

This single example disproves the narrative you're trying to push. Particularly when there is a lot of contrary evidence to the factually incorrect libtarded narrative you're trying to push.

Go ahead, post this amazing evidence you have to push your narrative. wink

edit - and before the goalposts get moved, remember, this is about Trumpers being Nazi Fascists. If they are, why are Nazi's not tolerated among Trumpers?

Last edited by dadudemon on Jan 21st, 2019 at 05:08 PM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 05:04 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

My favorite part of the video is when one of them tells him to go stand over with the anti-Trumpers who are the actual fascists. lol

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 05:16 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Historically hasn’t the Democrat party voted against slaves and immigrants? Going back to the 14th amendment

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 05:19 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I disagree.

This single example disproves the narrative you're trying to push. Particularly when there is a lot of contrary evidence to the factually incorrect libtarded narrative you're trying to push.

Go ahead, post this amazing evidence you have to push your narrative. wink

edit - and before the goalposts get moved, remember, this is about Trumpers being Nazi Fascists. If they are, why are Nazi's not tolerated among Trumpers?
will reply properly tomorrow, no time now this evening DDM.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 06:05 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

My favorite part of the video is when one of them tells him to go stand over with the anti-Trumpers who are the actual fascists. lol

So what is your opinion on the way some here misuse the term alt right? Do you buy the "it's the vernacular yo!" excuse? Just curious where you stand.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 06:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

clearly not as I'm not a murderer or a criminal anymore, my record was spent decades ago.

So years ago when you were a criminal-by your logic-you were a murderer then?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 06:20 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Most Ttump supporters do not identify as or even share a great deal in common with neo-nazis imo, no.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 06:26 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
So what is your opinion on the way some here misuse the term alt right? Do you buy the "it's the vernacular yo!" excuse? Just curious where you stand.

Why does the left paint moderates and conservatives, who criticize the lefitsts, as fascists, "Alt-Righters", and Nazis?

There's a very good reason why.

Using these derogatory labels on people who oppose them or people they think oppose them allows them to think of these people as lesser humans. "Look, these people are not up here with the quality people. These low-quality people are subhuman."

Once you take that step, intellectually, you can justify quite a bit more things in you mind that you normally would not.

"An alt-right Nazi was punched in the face? Good! Serves her right!" Whereas, before, in any other context, they would oppose a woman being punched in the face for their beliefs. "Al-righter was silenced from speaking their political beliefs after getting approval to speak? Good, that's what that piece of trash deserves." Whereas, before, they would literally be rioting if one of their "speakers" was silenced.

This is the same tactic that the Nazis used to justify murdering millions of Jews. They were labeled as subhuman, lessers. Made it easier to justify how they treated them. Interesting, isn't it?

The leftists who misuse the labels "Nazi", "Alt-Right", and "Facist" are using the same tactic Nazis used to justify killing Jews.

An intelligent poster in this thread talked about this. Stuff like this is how we get a holocaust. It starts there.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 06:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why does the left paint moderates and conservatives, who criticize the lefitsts, as fascists, "Alt-Righters", and Nazis?

Using these derogatory labels on people who oppose them or people they think oppose them allows them to think of these people as lesser humans. "Look, these people are not up here with the quality people. These low-quality people are subhuman."

Once you take that step, intellectually, you can justify quite a bit more things in you mind that you normally would not.

"An alt-right Nazi was punched in the face? Good! Serves her right!" Whereas, before, in any other context, they would oppose a woman being punched in the face for their beliefs. "Al-righter was silenced from speaking their political beliefs after getting approval to speak? Good, that's what that piece of trash deserves." Whereas, before, they would literally be rioting if one of their "speakers" was silenced.

This is the same tactic that the Nazis used to justify murdering millions of Jews. They were labeled as subhuman, lessers. Made it easier to justify how they treated them. Interesting, isn't it?

The leftists who misuse the labels "Nazi", "Alt-Right", and "Facist" are using the same tactic Nazis used to justify killing Jews.

An intelligent poster in this thread talked about this. Stuff like this is how we get a holocaust. It starts there.

Damn, great post thumb up

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 06:50 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by MythLord
Yeah, very few in today's world would outright come out as a Nazis. They'd also obviously try to evade any direct connection to Nazism. The same way if someone were to dress up like a Fascist in a far-left rally, they'd get called out for being a Fascist.

That doesn't mean some parts of their ideology don't correspond to the Nazi ideology.

This is what I am talking about when I sarcastically described it as a "high bar." There are plenty of people who think anything short of being a Klansman means you are not racist. So putting a guy wearing a Swastika in front of someone, and then sticking a camera in their face, proves what exactly? That they do not want to associated with that symbol. It does not mean they are not racist or fascist or bigoted.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 07:48 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Silent Master
I legitimately feel pity for people that can't tell the difference between the local moron that yells out racial slurs and the group of people responsible for the Holocaust.

How the **** do you think the Holocaust started? They did not go from zero to genocide. It started with Nationalism and White Supremacy, and the creeping acceptability of demonizing and scapegoating minorities.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 07:51 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by MythLord
Yeah, very few in today's world would outright come out as a Nazis. They'd also obviously try to evade any direct connection to Nazism. The same way if someone were to dress up like a Fascist in a far-left rally, they'd get called out for being a Fascist.

That doesn't mean some parts of their ideology don't correspond to the Nazi ideology.

Here's what I think and hope separates you from Putinbot though, you aren't just going to assume someone is a secret racist just because they're a right-winger or conservative without any evidence to back it up... right?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:25 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
How the **** do you think the Holocaust started? They did not go from zero to genocide. It started with Nationalism and White Supremacy, and the creeping acceptability of demonizing and scapegoating minorities.

Sounds like a lot of the Rhetoric that the Left Uses all the time now.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:38 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

From the Nazis, not racists in general. hence me pointing out that you can be racist without being a Nazi.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 09:04 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
From the Nazis, not racists in general. hence me pointing out that you can be racist without being a Nazi.
and you completely miss Adams point the same point I've tried half a dozen different ways go show you. Funny stuff, when I have time I'll try one last time. Beginning to think you guys are the alt right tbh.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 09:08 PM
Silent Master

Agreed.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 09:09 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

This is what I am talking about when I sarcastically described it as a "high bar." There are plenty of people who think anything short of being a Klansman means you are not racist. So putting a guy wearing a Swastika in front of someone, and then sticking a camera in their face, proves what exactly? That they do not want to associated with that symbol. It does not mean they are not racist or fascist or bigoted.

Most of them were not aware of the camera, though. How does that change your point?

And based on your conclusory statement, does that mean you'll stop calling Trumpers Nazis and Fascists? Seems like you should if you make that conclusion.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 10:00 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

So putting a guy wearing a Swastika in front of someone, and then sticking a camera in their face, proves what exactly? That they do not want to associated with that symbol. It does not mean they are not racist or fascist or bigoted.

The burden of proof is not on them to prove they are not what you implicitly claim them to be Adam.

How about I say that you hate Christians? That you want to use state force to shut down all churches, either murder us all or send us to reeducation camps, hmmm?

You'd deny it of course, but that's exactly what someone like that would do, you wouldn't want to be exposed would you Adam? It gets in the way of your genocidal schemes if we find you out, doesn't it, Adam? You're just hiding in the shadows waiting until people like you get enough power and the moment that happens you're going to send me and my religious community to the gas chambers, aren't you, Adam?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 10:17 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote