KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Assange arrested in London

Assange arrested in London
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

The executive branch needs to be nerfed

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 09:39 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i think he's a malignant POS who did the right thing at one time by exposing human rights abuses, but probably for no better reason than what followed. he's just a shit stirrer who thought it would be funny to take a big shit on the executive branch by helping trump get elected .

i take exception to how he took part in a conspiracy orchestrated by putin to polarize and weaken the US, assisted by russian hackers and paid russian trolls (and unpaid western neckbeards and incels).

context matters. watergate? really?

You do realzie this indictment has northing to do with Russia or the 2016 election, and Mueller and his team never even attempted to interview him.

he's an intermediary just like the intercept and many other news organizations.

Did you forget when Chris cuomo told us reading the leaked emails was illegal unless you are in the media? I hope you didnt, but in case you did, here you go.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 03:52 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

That probably just angers him even more. That he's not being charged for wrecking Clinton.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 04:04 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 04:07 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's a muckraker.

He doesn't care who he embarrasses, really.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 09:26 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
That probably just angers him even more. That he's not being charged for wrecking Clinton.

*strawman defeated*

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 09:28 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Assange arrested in London

Originally posted by Putinbot1
What next?

Two things I'd like to see:

1) A fair trial for this man and if he's guilty, let him suffer the proper repercussions.

2) Every bit of info he's gleaned over the years is released to the public. Make it an even playing field with the dirt being scattered.

I didn't have a problem with Assange until I saw him in 2016 on the Bill Maher show and it was obvious he wasn't about the 'fair release and full transparency' of information he claimed to stand on(which was great, imo) , he was strictly helping only one side in our 2016 election and that's not what wikileaks was supposed to be about.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 05:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
Two things I'd like to see:

1) A fair trial for this man and if he's guilty, let him suffer the proper repercussions.

2) Every bit of info he's gleaned over the years is released to the public. Make it an even playing field with the dirt being scattered.

I didn't have a problem with Assange until I saw him in 2016 on the Bill Maher show and it was obvious he wasn't about the 'fair release and full transparency' of information he claimed to stand on(which was great, imo) , he was strictly helping only one side in our 2016 election and that's not what wikileaks was supposed to be about.

I'll look that up.

But from my experience, it's the leftists who are ruining this kind of dialogue. You're not allowed to criticize the democrats or the shrieking reeeees drown you out. I am more inclined to believe you're just being a partisan-hack than Assange being biased with Maher. The Democrats deserved all of Assange's hate and activity and then some. They still do.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 05:38 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
I'll look that up.

But from my experience, it's the leftists who are ruining this kind of dialogue. You're not allowed to criticize the democrats or the shrieking reeeees drown you out. I am more inclined to believe you're just being a partisan-hack than Assange being biased with Maher. The Democrats deserved all of Assange's hate and activity and then some. They still do.

Bill Maher asked him (not verbatim) why he also wasn't looking into the RNC and Trump, like Trump's taxes to make it an even playing field like Assange is supposed to be about and he phaggishly said with a wry smile something "I'll get on it", knowing that wasn't going to happen.

Believe what you will about me, but Assange didn't play even-steven in 2016.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 05:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Bill Maher asked him (not verbatim) why he also wasn't looking into the RNC and Trump, like Trump's taxes to make it an even playing field like Assange is supposed to be about and he phaggishly said with a wry smile something "I'll get on it", knowing that wasn't going to happen.

I don't mean to imply you are a partisan hack, that was hastily typed when my coworker was bothering me. I mean that most of the points, like the one you're making, are from partisan hacks and I would not be surprised if you're parroting those ideas back which is what most of us do on the daily.

I would also like to be wrong. I am not very pleased with the partisanship going on in US politics, right now.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 05:47 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't mean to imply you are a partisan hack, that was hastily typed when my coworker was bothering me. I mean that most of the points, like the one you're making, are from partisan hacks and I would not be surprised if you're parroting those ideas back which is what most of us do on the daily.

I would also like to be wrong. I am not very pleased with the partisanship going on in US politics, right now.

It's possible Assange could be partisan. On the other hand...lol, didn't this guy leak out texts and embarrassing photos of the dude who is *running* the damn country granting him asylum?

You'd think if he's willing to sit on maaaaajor dirt on the RNC the dude would sit on a photo of the dude who runs the country that is helping him out eating lobster in bed or whatever the f*ck it was.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 05:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

My information comes from watching the specific Bill Maher episode in 2016 when he had Assange (via satellite) on, I'm getting the information directly from the Maher/Assange exchange; not someone else's views.

Bill asked Assange what about playing neutral and showing full transparency for both sides and Assange ducked out.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 05:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It seems almost like Maher was calling for the RNC to be hacked...

Probably just joking smile

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 06:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

He didn't say that iirc, he asked for full dirt transparency for both sides, since Assange is supposed to be a neutral player.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 06:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He didn't say that iirc, he asked for full dirt transparency for both sides, since Assange is supposed to be a neutral player.

In other words "hack both if you're gonna hack one".

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 06:06 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 06:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

roll eyes (sarcastic)

He was just joking anyways, no need to pretend like he was saying "get dirt on Republicans too, via strictly legal means".

But if you need to do so, I'll allow it.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 06:12 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Another personal win for Surt. He's a big boy.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 06:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another personal win for Surt. He's a big boy.

^Triggered.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 06:19 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Didn't play 'even-steven' in 2016." Uh, yeah... that's because he had nothing on Trump or republicans. There was no Seth Rich equivalent on the republicans' side. I know all of you sore losers on the left like to believe the BS story that the Deep State wants you to believe that Russia was the source of the leaked Hillary, DNC, and Podesta emails but that's a straight-up lie. All the evidence points to Seth Rich being the leaker regardless of what Snopes (LOL) says about it being a "baseless conspiracy theory."

All Russia did was put out a few propaganda videos & they put out just as much anti-Trump/pro-Hillary vids as they did the other way around. They had ZERO actual effect on the outcome of the election despite what you all on the left wanna so desperately believe to soothe your massive-level butthurt. They had ZERO to do w/Wikileaks & everything Wikileaks puts out is factual. It's not like they just make shit up the way CNN & MSNBC does. Julian Assange is far more of an actual journalist than ANYONE in MSM. He is totally unbiased. He justs puts out the truth without any kind of spin and let's us decide what to make of it. This shouldn't be a partisan issue. We should all be standing-up for him & demanding he be set free. His arrrest is an attack on the 1st amendment (freedom of the press) & yes I realize he isn't an American citizen but he should still have a right to publish information as a journalist.

It's sad to see that people like you & the cuck Bashy can't see that Assange is a hero because you're both still so butthurt over 2016 election. He hurt y'alls feelings and so you won't give him the praise he deserves. In other words, you're both acting like children... spoiled little brats to be more accurate. Just like how pretty much everyone in general on the left has been acting since Trump won almost 2 1/2 years ago.

W/out Assange, we wouldn't know of the horrible war crimes our government has committed during Iraq war. We also wouldn't have known about the EU's plan to sink boats of refugees coming from Libya to Europe (not that I'm in favor of massive migration as it's destroying Europe but I'm certainly not in favor of killing people who try to migrate either). And finally, yes, we wouldn't have known about all of Hillary's and the DNC's shenanigans like cheating Bernie out of the nomination & Hillary paying people to dress up as Bernie supporters and disrupt Trump rallies & a bunch of other stuff (including lots of gross stuff thatt make me sick to my stomach just thinking about it). Julian Assange is a true hero. Period.

It was a huge letdown when President Trump sat there and pretended like he knew nothing about Assange after all the praise he gave to WL's in 2016 campaign. If Trump doesn't end up pardoning him then he can kiss my vote for him in 2020 goodbye. Not that it means I'm gonna be voting democrat though (LOL). Love my country & my God-given individual rights too much to do some shit like that. No, if Trump disappoints me by not pardoning Assange & not getting a significant portion of wall built by time election rolls around then I will either vote 3rd party or just not bother voting at all.

I can't help but thinking the reason Trump sat there and played dumb was because he perhaps felt trapped. He knows that the official story is that Russia was the source for the DNC leaks and so he feels like he has to distance himself as far as possible from Assange & WL's because he's perhaps worried that if he stands-up for Assange then the media would go berserk and yell "See!! We were right all along! This proves he's a Russian agent! Mueller was covering up for him!!".

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 12:15 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote