KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How dare you question climate change propaganda!!

How dare you question climate change propaganda!!
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm gonna take medication meant to help with sea sickness cuz there is gonna be spinning:

(please log in to view the image)

These things will all happen by 2030, denier!!

.....yikes. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:54 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

quote:
predicted by ABC News

So ABC conducted scientific research and published a peer reviewed paper?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:57 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If they didn't they should have kept quiet, yeah?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

It's a website, referencing a news broadcaster referencing a TV show.

A great example of what I said was the case in the video in the OP.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 11:06 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Either way doesn't the media have an obligation to not push forward unsubstantiated claims by upstart scientists with apocalyptic visions?*

*Points to anyone who gets the reference

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 11:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Watch the video in context of her point #1, read Jaden's incorrect point, then read my point about Jaden's incorrect point, and then comment your informed opinion so you don't have to talk purely in conjecture about the probabilities for the motivations of statements regarding the topic.

I promise, it will take you 5 minutes or less to do this.

Excuse the delay, didn't have time to watch until now. Her #1 point starts at 06:38 and ends at 08:33.

Jaden is correct in his assessment of her #1 point, as she made at lot claims about climate change predictions being peddled, claimed it wasn't just politicians, but climate scientist, but did not drop a single scientific name backing a prediction to back up her assertions. Zero. eg The "12 years we're doomed" came from AOC; she is not a climate scientist, this was dropped twice in less than two minutes by her to prove her points.

She also claimed that 'zero' predictions came true; this is a lie. eg Warming temperatures are happening due to pollution/greenhouse gases, this has been spoken about for decades.

This woman is a gaslighter, a liar and it's sad to see her brainwashing so many young people.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 17th, 2019 at 01:01 AM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 12:54 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
Excuse the delay, didn't have time to watch until now. Her #1 point starts at 06:38 and ends at 08:33.

Jaden is correct in his assessment of her #1 point, as she made at lot claims about climate change predictions being peddled, claimed it wasn't just politicians, but climate scientist, but did not drop a single scientific name backing a prediction to back up her assertions. Zero. eg The "12 years we're doomed" came from AOC; she is not a climate scientist, this was dropped twice in less than two minutes by her to prove her points.

She also claimed that 'zero' predictions came true; this is a lie. eg Warming temperatures are happening due to pollution/greenhouse gases, this has been spoken about for decades.

This woman is a gaslighter, a liar and it's sad to see her brainwashing so many young people.

This point of yours feels contrived as hell.

It doesn't take hardly any research at all to find a single example of a scientist making a stupid prediction to make her correct.

Since there are hundreds, it's easy to prove this point of hers correct.

Also, I went back and reread the exchange between Jaden and I.

Holy shit...he's either trolling or just pretending to be terrible with his arguments.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 01:47 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

It doesn't take hardly any research at all to find a single example of a scientist making a stupid prediction to make her correct.

Holy shit...he's either trolling or just pretending to be terrible with his arguments.

Why are you still pretending to not understand?

There's literally an example of what I'm saying in first video I posted.

A scientist can make a prediction but if it's not based on anything more than their own opinion then it's not a scientific prediction, is it?

And that's one of the things that she does in her video. The others are equating media reports and what she calls "criers" as being scientific predictions.

Again there's literally examples in the video I posted if how exactly that is carried out. Namely Steven Crowder attacking scientists over predictions about water levels in the Great lakes. He claimed "scientists predicted" that the water levels would drop.and take decades to recover. Turned out it was a politician that said it. Turned out the scientists predicted exactly what was happening.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 09:26 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0

I have no idea why DDM goes this obdurate route sometimes when he understands full well.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 09:35 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

There's literally an example of what I'm saying in first video I posted.

A scientist can make a prediction but if it's not based on anything more than their own opinion then it's not a scientific prediction, is it?

And that's one of the things that she does in her video. The others are equating media reports and what she calls "criers" as being scientific predictions.

Again there's literally examples in the video I posted if how exactly that is carried out. Namely Steven Crowder attacking scientists over predictions about water levels in the Great lakes. He claimed "scientists predicted" that the water levels would drop.and take decades to recover. Turned out it was a politician that said it. Turned out the scientists predicted exactly what was happening.

It's still a prediction, it's just a prediction based on their opinion.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 10:38 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

So we're in agreement. She's not debunking climate science. She's debunking opinions.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 11:08 AM
Silent Master

So we're in agreement. She's not debunking climate science. She's debunking opinions.

We are agreed that you were wrong about a prediction magically becoming something else if it can't be backed up.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 11:19 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Nah. It was just you being deliberately obtuse again. Unsurprisingly.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 11:28 AM
Silent Master

Nah. It was just you being deliberately obtuse again. Unsurprisingly.

No, it was you being wrong. again.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 11:28 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's changing his position faster than a hurricane caused by Trump!

Man if this man can cause hurricanes how is Jim Acostas house still standing?

laughing out loud

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 12:19 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you're comparing climate alarmists to crazy folk who believe in prophecies?

...kinda accurate?

Hey ball park me, how many of these prophecies are we to take seriously?

The climate alarmists are the crazy folk, Surtur.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 12:21 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup thumb up

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 02:13 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Well no, but okay.

Yet she couldn't spare all of 20 seconds to drop a single scientific name who made a given climate change prediction that was backed via review; which proved to be false to support her claims? Odd, cos she had time to drop Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's "12 years" claim, not once, but twice as proof. She's also an outright liar at times.

Disagreed, Jaden's point has remained the same from the start; he has backed it with multiple examples.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 04:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Well no, but okay.

Yet she couldn't spare all of 20 seconds to drop a single scientific name...

Why? Why would she put that out there when this stuff is easily searchable in a few seconds? Why single out one among hundreds?

It's a bit immature to do that type of mudslinging and she has 10 points to get through. If she wanted to give a presentation only on 1, they already exist and people present on it. Multiple exist if you're interested where those papers and prediction are taken apart, piece by piece.

Disagreed, Jaden's point has remained the same from the start; he has backed it with multiple examples.

Very few people have been as directly and overtly wrong as Jaden and I caught him moving the goalposts: it's obvious.

This is not debatable. But I think you're doing that troll thing you do to Surtur because he's stupid enough to respond for pages where no meaningful conversation takes place.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 05:56 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Everybody is Warming Up Twice as Fast then every one else.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 07:39 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote