Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by faraday4,466 pages

😆 It'd be hilarious if I go around asking for a Blight. 😛

...

😕 promise me you won't kidnap me though?

Originally posted by faraday
😆 It'd be hilarious if I go around asking for a Blight. 😛

...

😕 promise me you won't kidnap me though?

I think I'd get fired if I did that. And I neeeeeed money.

Oh wait.. I could kidnap you for money 😆

Originally posted by Blight
I think I'd get fired if I did that. And I neeeeeed money.

Oh wait.. I could kidnap you for money 😆

paperbag1 Well I'm gonna wear a paper bag.

But I've already seen your photoshop face 😛

AHA it was photoshopped.

paperbag1 (just the eyes though)

questions?

I GAVE you a question!!!! furious

He asked whats your favourite porn. ermm

What's the last thing someone said to you?

"where's Alan?"

Who's your best friend and why?

"WHAT THE HELL, BLIGHT!?
"Will you marry me"
🙄"

Originally posted by faraday
"where's Alan?"

Who's your best friend and why?

My best friend is in a state of flux right now I think.

Where is your Sofa?

Hallie Frey, because I was lonely and she was the only one who talked to me.

Same Question

David because he was there for me when I needed help and was in a lot of trouble

How many pair of shoes do you own?

A lot 😮 20 +

How many pairs of pants do you wear regularly

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
A lot 😮 20 +

How many pairs of pants do you wear regularly

Not too many... maybe 4... I think I only own 6 since I moved to homelessness.

If someone you don't know came up to you and told you they were your real parents and showed you proof... what would you do?

Originally posted by Blight
Not too many... maybe 4... I think I only own 6 since I moved to homelessness.

If someone you don't know came up to you and told you they were your real parents and showed you proof... what would you do?

I would demand more proof

same q

Laugh, it's possible. 😐

Same Q

Ask for a blood test.

What would you do if I bought you a jet?

Originally posted by faraday
Ask for a blood test.

What would you do if I bought you a jet?

I would kiss you.
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Laugh, it's possible. 😐

Same Q

Show them the proof that my real parents are my parents.

If someone just started to pick a fight with you for no reason whatsoever... how long would it take you to just crack down and begin fighting them?

Originally posted by Blight
I would kiss you. Show them the proof that my real parents are my parents.

If someone just started to pick a fight with you for no reason whatsoever... how long would it take you to just crack down and begin fighting them?

I wouldn't fight them
I'd laugh at their immaturity and walk away.

What `would you do if I bought `you a mansion?