Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Blight4,466 pages

Originally posted by faraday
I wouldn't fight them
I'd laugh at their immaturity and walk away.

What `would you do if I bought `you a mansion?

Um.... kiss you again?

Would you let someone pay you a thousand dollars to watch you pull out your own hair in chunks with your own hands?

I would ask you why you bought me a mansion...

what if I said knock knock and you heard your door being opened?

Nope my `hair is priceless 😛

If i gave you $ 1000000000000000000000 what is the first thing you would do with it?

RJ: I'd lock it.

Originally posted by faraday
Nope my `hair is priceless 😛

If i gave you $ 1000000000000000000000 what is the first thing you would do with it?

RJ: I'd lock it.

Pay off my debts.

What is the craziest thing that you have ever done?

Originally posted by Blight
Pay off my debts.

What is the craziest thing that you have ever done?

Ummm... lots of things lol

Whats your fav horror movie?

halloween

same q

Halloween.. and a few more I can't think of right now 😖

Fav band?

black flag

same q

Obvious (to most)

Same Q

None atm actually.

What's your msn?

Originally posted by faraday
None atm actually.

What's your msn?

[email protected]

And yours?

[email protected]

same q

ughhh *I didn't wanna answer this question 😂*
[email protected]

Are you happy I gave out my MSN? glare 😛

yup!

No question... someone else pose one.

How do you feel at this very moment?

EcSTATIC because someone called me a babe 😮

Has anyone ever called you insane and meant it?

Originally posted by Blight
EcSTATIC because someone called me a babe 😮

Has anyone ever called you insane and meant it?

Yes. But I get 'freak' more often.

Same Q

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Yes. But I get 'freak' more often.

Same Q

lol yes because I ate ice cream with peanut butter, biscuits and a bit of whipped cream all together (I put them on top of the ice cream.

Whats the most disgusting thing you ever ate?

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Yes. But I get 'freak' more often.

Same Q

Yes. Ussually when they say that it encourages me to act even MORE weird, haha.

Would you ever move somewhere just for the hell of it... no job or nothing?

Originally posted by Blight
Yes. Ussually when they say that it encourages me to act even MORE weird, haha.

Would you ever move somewhere just for the hell of it... no job or nothing?

yes i would actually🙂

How much do you spend on food a month?