Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Blight4,466 pages

Question 1: I LOVE food... so I don't know..

Question 2: Too much

Do you have an itch?

Nope.

Do you shave? (lmao sorry couldn't think of anything)

Originally posted by faraday
Nope.

Do you shave? (lmao sorry couldn't think of anything)


Yes

What do you shave?

I have shaved....... many.... parts..... of my body...

But mostly I shave my face... I won't go into any more detail than that for fear of...... yeah anyway 😆

What makes you giddy?

Spinning round and round and round 😄

What makes you throw up? ermm

gastroenteritis

do you make sure everyone within a 5 mile radius can hear you when you barf?

No.

Ever been arrested? If yes - please provide details.

no

Most embarrassing memory?
Details 🙂

getting a hard on while giving a presentation to class in school 😮

same question

Throwing up while with a pastor...

What time do you normally wake up?

5 in the morn

SQ?

6 in the morning

Last alcohol beverage you had?

Originally posted by SelphieT
6 in the morning

Last alcohol beverage you had?

gray gooseuhuh

last time you showered?

just 2 minutes ago

Who's the ugliest monster from a horror movie you've seen?

Originally posted by MR.Grum
gray gooseuhuh

last time you showered?

After I woke up this morning

Last time you ate at a fast food chain?

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
After I woke up this morning

Last time you ate at a fast food chain?

2 days ago

last time you were called weird?

Couple of hours ago

Same question

yesterday

who is your fav solo artist?

Billy Idol

same q

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Billy Idol

same q

banshee known as abnormal.

sq?