Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by faraday4,466 pages

My dad.

Your kmc love?

are u happy

At the moment

Whose company do you enjoy the most?

family and friends

...

Who is your KMC love, or the person you adore most on KMC?

kayakat, marea, and saucybird

very nice

Originally posted by guy222
kayakat, marea, and saucybird

very nice

dude. type a question.

Last movie you saw and your opinion on it?

Sorority Boys. It's hilarious as all get out.

Do you take naps?

not always; hardly.

Ever spent more then $5 on a drink?

An alcoholic beverage

What's the most expensive piece of clothing you own?

Umm my jeans I guess $30 bucks

Do you wear make up?

Always

Same question

mostly just eyeliner

Single?

No strangely enough...

Same question

Not single lol

Where would you wanna go for your honeymoon?

No where. I can bang wherever.

What do you want for breakfast?

wow....not a sausage fest.

I want....well...sausage and eggs and waffles and milk and orange juice and bacon. 😄

I want freaking ES EE EX

Das ist nicht eine Frage. 😆

What do you do if you can't have sex?

Get moody.

What do you after you get sex?